Why has the Netherlands not been hit yet?

All of our neighbours are getting bombed to bits with supposedly superior intelligence services

How do you explain this huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/the-dutch-surveillance-kings-of-europe-are-about-to-get-even-nosier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Belgium
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_the_Netherlands
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-10866072
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_language_in_Northern_Ireland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based on my brief trip to the Netherlands last year, it would be too hard for a Muslim to blow up and kill a Dutchman without killing 20 fellow muslims.

t. Not England

>How do you explain this huh?
Irrelevancy.

>3 attacks in 3 months

West-Pakistan please. Also, don't come back.

You didn't attack Libya, neither Iraq or Syria.

>mudshit will never drown 6 millions dutch after akbaring a dam

Omdat onze Marokkanen geen arabisch spreken en dus relatief afgesloten zijn van buitenlandse radicalen.
Omdat het nationalistische sentiment moskeeen dwingt om radicalisme aan te pakken.
Omdat Nederland één groot dorp is waar iedereen elkaar kent.

you're an irrelevant country not worth targeting, plus all the Moroccans are already taking care of crime rates and pointless violence

iktf

Theo Van Gogh ?

Sweden was attacked and they're less relevant.
We went into Afghanistan and were one of the few nations who supported the US invasion of Iraq, unlike Belgium, France, Germany and Sweden, among others.
The first and third reasons are utterly incorrect.

>Sweden
But those attacks are normal in muslims countries.

This is clearly only about recent IS related shit otherwise this map would be red in every country

>Theo Van Gogh ?
He was killed in 2004

it's not so long ago

13 years ago is a long fucking time, France has had 30+ attacks since then.

>supposedly superior intelligence services
thedailybeast.com/the-dutch-surveillance-kings-of-europe-are-about-to-get-even-nosier

Regarding the third point. In Belgium and France you have Muslims living in entirely seperate communities. Claiming areas that have become no-go zones.

The Dutch community is much more tighter and intervowen. We have no no-go zones. Everyone is still talking with each other. If a Moroccan does something radical he comes in a talk show.

Hmm. I guess you're somewhat right, we don't have any neighbourhoods even nearly as bad as Molenbeek, or some of the neighbourhoods in Marseille, Paris, Birmingham and such cities.

Also, our worst neighbourhoods also have a higher percentage of non-muslim blacks, maybe that might play a role. Moroccans here tend to follow those blacks into becoming drug dealers and such.

Did you miss the part where I told you I'm not from England? The Netherlands is the most Islamic place I've ever been. Worse even than London.

Because Netherlands is superior and muzzies are to high to do shit.

more attacks in 3 months than we've had, ever.

know your place, angloid

irrelevant country

The UK literally has more Muslims though.

>Islam is the second largest religion in the United Kingdom, with results from the United Kingdom Census 2011 giving the UK Muslim population in 2011 as 2,786,635, 4.4% of the total population.[2] The vast majority of Muslims in the United Kingdom live in England: 2,660,116 (5.02% of the population).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom

>Islam is the second largest religion in the Netherlands after various forms of Christianity, practiced by 4% of the population according to 2012 estimates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Netherlands

>Islam is the second-most widely professed religion in France behind Catholic Christianity by number of worshippers. With an estimated total of 5 to 7 percent of the national population, France has the largest number of Muslims in Western Europe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_France

>Islam in Belgium is the second largest religion in the country, accounting for 5 to 7% of the total population as of 2015.[1] Muslims are concentrated in certain regions of the country, constituting 23.6% of the population in Brussels
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Belgium

>An estimate made in 2015 calculated that there are 4.4 to 4.7 million Muslims in Germany (5.4–5.7% of the population).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Germany

I am not from England. My country doesn't even have a single fucking mosque. It is 98% white. 0.1% Muslim. Better than you in every way, Muhammad.

>the vast majority live in England
And I don't. Funny that. It's almost like this is the third time you've been told or something.

>another shitty immigrant pretending the third world country he fled from is great
Nothing to see here kids. Move along.

>I am not from England. My country ...

You can call it as you want but you are just a province of England you turd, not a country

I am from Northern Ireland, you dolt. There are 30 times more muslims in one Dutch city than in my entire country, Ahmed.

Northern Ireland governs itself. Hence why Scotland, England and Wales have queer marriage and we do not.

>Northern Ireland

Ah, the terrorism capital of Europe and the backwater of the UK.

Mate, if you're from a fourth world region you should keep your mouth shut. NI is the asshole of the UK, a region with Stockholm syndrome.

>lives in a place with constant terrorist attacks
>pretends to be better than a place with no terrorist attacks
I think we're better off with Muslims than with you guys. At least our Muslims don't commit terrorist attacks.

Bullshit map, we never had terrorist attack, and Bosnia did have successful one

dude weed lmao

Calm down Mohammad. 30 times more muslims in a single city than there are in my entire country. Incredible. How brown your nation is.

Apparently browns are less prone to terrorism than you gingers.

>BROWN ARE SUBHUMANS
*explodes

The more I look at that map more retarded it is?
How does truck running over people in Berlin and Nice count as unsuccessfull, do they need to detonate nuke there, and did they miss like 5 terror attacks in Istanbul in last few years.
What kind of retard made this map

Whatever helps you sleep at night as your nation and it's people are slowly erased from history.

Reminder: Belfast has a lower homicide rate than Amsterdam.

>resorts to defending muslims in order to defend his country
There it is. His true colours (brown).

none of them go to northern ireland because it would make the place better and that's the opposite of what they want to do

Sorry lad, I can't hear you over the sound of the Call to Prayer and those echoing explosions outside your window.

>native Irish speakers speakers
>74,000 in Ireland
>There are several thousand Irish speakers in Northern Ireland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_language

>native Frisian speakers
>453,000
>native Dutch low saxon speakers
>1,798,000
>native Limburgish speakers
>825,000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_the_Netherlands

I think we'll manage. We're not being cucked by the country next to us after all.

actually, I live somewhere that's shit enough to not have many brown people, but good enough to actually have a great quality of life

>we're not being cucked by the country next to us
I know. You're being cucked by Morocco and Africa instead. Post % of native Dutch left in Netherlands. I dare you.

Belfast? Waheyy

nope

>some northern irish pleb annoyed he cannot keep up with IS bombing innocent people

can u do a version with the spanish flag, but instead of 9999999 its 4834

13 million. With 2 million more western foreigners, like Germans and Flemish, and 2 million more non-western foreigners, like Surinamese, Turks and so on.

How many Irish people are there? 6 million lol? We even have that amount of spare Dutch in Flanders.

Ahmed.

I said %. You read %. Now post %. You can't hide the truth in these numbers.

I'm sorry. I don't speak Irish. Oh wait, neither do you lol.

I'll glad hop into Gaeilge if you'd prefer. Now, since you keep trying to avoid the truth, I'll do it for you.

% of Netherlands that are natives? 79%
% of Northern Ireland that are natives? 97%

How many walls in Belfast? 40?

>97% native and still a worrying amount of terrorism
>literally has a wall right across its capital city
>africa tier in north western europe
impressive feats great country would move/10

No, don't speak Gaeilge. Nobody would understand you.

>chance of terror attacks in northern ireland 100%
>chance of terror attacks in the Netherlands 0%

Name one """"""country""""" in western europe that believes it's occupied yet solely speaks the language of it's occupiers.

And no, it has no Muslims. Because they don't want to get blown up by terrorism.

More than that. I'd rather have walls than muslims though, wouldn't you?

Hint: there's a wrong answer to that question

>worrying amount of terrorism
Terrorism hasn't been an issue since like 2004. Literally nobody here cares anymore. And they certainly aren't terrified.

>no please don't prove me wrong!
Oh dear.

I've really triggered you Moroccan lads, eh?

>he says in English
Hmmm

>Timeline of dissident republican activity
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-10866072

Line 1:
>On 22 February, a bomb explodes outside the home of a serving police officer in Londonderry as Army experts try to defuse it.
Wow, I didn't know it was 2004.

>On 22 January, a police officer is injured in a gun attack at a garage on north Belfast's Crumlin Road.
Oh, it's a monthly occurrence

>A 45-year-old mechanic caught at a bomb-making factory on a farm will spend 11 years behind bars..

>our only attack was by hezbollah in 2012
wtf I thought shia are bro tier, did Sup Forums lie to me again???

79%

Quickly, invest in Google. It's going to be big in 2017.

79%?

>Some 4,130 people (0.2%) use Irish as their main home language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_language_in_Northern_Ireland

I think 0,2% would be more accurate.

There 8 stars for France.
I think 4 are for Paris but the rest is for ?

79%

>teasing an orangeman about the Irish language

0,2%

I'm a Fenian. But you make a good point. He could've been trying to mock me by showing me statistics that I could've been proud of. Not the brightest bulbs, these Moroccans.

79%

and yet we are the most paranoid about it