pint of stout edition

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/how-guinness-became-african-favorite-180950097/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinness_Foreign_Extra_Stout
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder: Guinness is more popular in Nigeria than it is in Ireland
smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/how-guinness-became-african-favorite-180950097/

That's some shite looking Guinness.

That Nigeria? I hear they are one of the highest per capita consumers of Guinness in the world.

Don't they get that shite foreign stuff though?

Maybe they aren't so different after all?

No idea. Regular Guinness tastes like shite to me.

>Ruth Davis preaching about strong women while she looks like a man
She also said "Make Britain great again".

who

I'd drink a lot more Guinness if it was more consistent. Some of the most pleasant drinking experiences I've had in a pub were when there was a great keg of Guinness of tap. Similarly, I've had some absolutely godawful pints of Guinness that made me want to throw up, sometimes even in the same pubs where I previously had great pints of the stuff.

its like 12% or something
a much stronger drink than we have here

I think the consistency in the quality of Guinness is just an old wives tale. You should try some of the exotic types they sell in off-licences though, they're really nice.

It's the only Guinness I ever drank in my life
No wonder that it never tasted as good as everyone told me it is

>Yes but if they are there I very much doubt they're plotting against our country. There's nothing to be gained from attacking a small neutral island.
All Western countries are potential targets by virtue of being Western countries. Granted, Ireland would be very low down the list of potential targets in the West, but we're there nonetheless and it's naive to think otherwise.

Yeah, it's the Foreign Extra stuff that you can get in some off-licences here. Powerful stuff.

>I think the consistency in the quality of Guinness is just an old wives tale
Consistency or Inconsistency? Because I find it to be very inconsistent depending on the keg.

>It's the only Guinness I ever drank in my life
Are you sure? Foreign Extra isn't common in the European market.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinness_Foreign_Extra_Stout

Pretty sure,Cactus only sells one kind and most bars don't serve Guinness at all

Idk if /tpa works on this server but let me know your name or spam "who is /eire/ user" in the chatbox if you feel like playing together.

If you can't teleport I would forget about it though. I'm about 30k blocks from spawn

Might give it a try once I'm in.

Christ, the British media are making a huge deal about on the terrorists having spent a couple of years in Ireland.

Where?

*one of the terrorists

Sky News, BBC, and a newspaper I can't remember the name of. That's what I've seen at least.

Tory media will make a big deal out of the fact that they came from another EU country due to free movement. Have to double down on the "brexit is good" narrative.

It's weird hearing it come from Sky News though if that is indeed the motivation for the coverage. Despite their owner and history of being pro-establishment, I get the distinct impression that many of the staff there are thoroughly anti-Brexit.

Teleportation doesn't work

No tpa. See there are a few of us on there, I didn't type in chat.

At election time they may be more whipped to do Murdoch's bidding than normal.

We already have the CTA with the UK though.

Good point. It's a shame too, because I've found that some of their reporters and correspondents are more inclined to speak their mind than on the BBC.

I thought our CTA was superseded by the EU CTA, and when the UK leaves the EU we will revert to having no CTA with them? After all, we're gonna have a hard border between ourselves and the North anyway.

>guy trying to sell me diamond armour for $5
>says it's a great offer
Should I take him up on it?

>I thought our CTA was superseded by the EU CTA, and when the UK leaves the EU we will revert to having no CTA with them? After all, we're gonna have a hard border between ourselves and the North anyway.
It is though I guess his point is that they have a special agreement by choice rather than EU intervention. I don't think they're drilling passed the "free movement = dead brits" narrative though. It wouldn't surprise me if the right in the UK reached a point where they believed a hard border with Ireland is a good thing either.

belly is heavy with stew and there's a light shower outside my window
very nice

>PS Vita had been stuck behind a radiator for weeks
>just rescued it and hurt my arm in the process
It was worth it.

Awake.

How did it wind up there? I hope you haven't been mistreating your Vita.

Is it even worth showering and shaving at this point?

I never meant for it to get there, it had been on the edge of my desk and I pushed some stuff and it fell. At the time, retrieving it felt like it would be too much effort so I left it for a while.

Unless you plan on actually doing something with your day, no.

sounds comfy sempai

Good morning.

All the neglect it has to endure from Sony already and you shove it off desks and leave it to survive in furnace conditions. baka senpai

I am a slightly hungover with memory loss and brain fog.
I remember that minecraft server discussion. I joined but didn't make it out of spawn without starving.
Think I might just to feel better about myself. Wanted to go for a run because I binge ate all weekend but nah.

>All the neglect it has to endure from Sony already and you shove it off desks and leave it to survive in furnace conditions
Maybe if it wasn't overloaded with gimmicks it would receive more attention. They should have just made an upgraded PSP.

Why are there no good handhelds anymore that aren't gimmicky pieces of shite that either have a million variants (DS) or no games (Vita)?

Just got 90 million in GTA.

If you give me your coords I'll be your friend :3
Made it out of spawn, currently 25k blocks out.

Who else /switchsuperhuman/ here?

The vita had its moments. The only gimmicky part to it is that rear touch panel and I can only remember the uncharted game using it.

I don't really mind the DS or 3DS editions. They're just different sizes or slimmer versions or without 3D aside from it sucking if you buy too early and a better one comes out.

Stupid Clondalkin & Inchicore rats

XYZ: -30000 63 -20905

I think I'll be moving on shortly though. Just wanted to build something weird on this island.

My main mission is to head to -30k/-30k coords and see if there's anything special built there.

Are you just exploring or are you trying to go far out and build?
Guy at spawn gave me some golden apples which allowed to make my way out a bit. Close to one of those coords but not the other.
Also stuck in the queue again, fun times.

Just exploring really. If I start generating new terrain with actual farm animals at 30k then I'll settle down there. Until then I'm going to keep moving.

>already 5 o'clock
o FUG

Mother is making me eat dinner at the kitchen table today because we have relatives over. I just wanted to eat it at my pc like I've done for the past 10 years.

I eat at the table for all my meals, including snacks. Its meant to boost moral, or that may have been a mammy lie, but I like to do it.

bit of a silly childish thing to whinge over

Who are you?

I'm curious, does the rest of Ireland say grig instead if brag? Or is that one of those Connaught only things?

Did your family bully you at the table?

Should always be eating at the dinner table desu

Sup lads.
What going on here?

Make a scene at dinner. She'll know better than to ask you to eat with the family next time.

I've never heard of "grig" before.

To fuck a hooker or to have a beer?

Went inside, no visible tunnels to another portal, so I hopped back out.

Found another base. Seemed heavily destroyed. Probably made of wood and was burned down. Chests had lots of different food inside though.

If those anons are in /éire/ they should be HEEMed swiftly and thoroughly.

>two hour queue
Joy.

Are you using the nether or just crossing the overworld?

I eat none of my meals at the table. Not even breakfast. Haven't don so since I was about 15. Hate it.
Secret.
No but I just feel uncomfortable and would rather be at my pc in comfort and actually enjoy my food in peace.
Weirdo.
Nah. I just listen to them talk about random shit and peope I have no idea about. Local affairs, sport, random dead people.

Maybe it doesn't help that nobody gave me 24 hours warning, and I only woke up at 16:30 and im still half barred out on xanax. Maybe somebody did tell me and I just don#t remember.

My mam was sick(hungover) so she refused to make dinner so my dad had to make it. Then she told me I had to go pick up my relatives. In the end it was just 4 of us.
Now I have apple tart and custart with a cup of tea and I'm finally sitting at my computer so I can rest easy.

I am also trying to join this server but there's 80 people in the queue. I never really understood how the whole nether world and real world stuff and portals worked in Minecraft. I just liked to build big things and survival off the basics.
I'll prob never find you because the map is too big.

Is that milk in your glass?
It's not worth it desu

>Chef Ketchup
Excellent taste.

Yes Draught taste whole different

Yes it is low fat milk. I like milk a lot.
I wouldnt eat chef ketchup with any food ever. It takes like sour vomit and it's low quality crap. Hate it.
I only use it for like, potato wedges anyway and it's lidle ketchup.
Other than that I only eat YR sauce with some meat. As if I'd put sauce like that on spaghetti.

>Drinking milk after 10 in the morning
Are you Dutch or something?

>never really understood how the whole nether world and real world stuff and portals worked in Minecraft
People use the nether for fast traveling mostly. One block traveled in the nether is the equivalent of eight blocks in the real world (overworld).
So if you enter the nether, walk 1000 blocks north, build another portal and exit, you will be 8000 blocks north of the portal you entered to get into the nether.

>prob never find you because the map is too big
That is part of the idea, because there is nothing stopping strangers from destroying your buildings so you don't want them to find you.
We could share coordinates and meet up though. Start a nice little /éire/ town.

Crossing the overworld mainly

Pint of full-fat Lee Strand milk with every meal or you're not Irish.

So this is -30k -30k

>Are you Dutch or something?
No? What's weird about drinking milk in the evening? It's either that or water/tea.
Who actually drinks softdrinks with their dinner regularly? Thats unhealthy.

Sure thing Van Dudendur

I drink shit tons of milk. Probably like 750ml a day.

A profound dissapointment

I just find it weird that someone would drink milk together with spaghetti

>AA blogfest

F

Weren't you just saying it was weird to drink it after 10 in the morning?

>Minecarft
>2017

Used as a peasants-rule because usually you don't eat something after 10 in the morning that would fit with milk (such as spaghetti for dinner)

How many /éire/ monuments have your built?

1v1 me.

>that would fit with milk
Quite subjective.

Problem? Telling you guys all this stuff makes me happy.

The island of pumpkin men is dedicated to /eire/.

Let's hope nobody defaces it

On my way to deface it

It'll probably take you 4-6 hours to walk there kek

Do you know if the nether highways only run in the four cardinal directions (NSEW) or do they run in directions such as SW, SE as well?

After waking up. People downstairs today thankfully slept through most of it.

But literally everything for dinner fits with milk. Milk is the best drink for any meal. Low fat of course.
Full fat is too unhealthy and gross.

No clue desu

I do remember using them whe I first started out though

>gamepad button gets stuck
>too lazy to send it to get fixed
>try playing it the other day
>magically fixed

Not for a few months at least. I'm not falling for the early adopter meme again.

In biology class they taught me that drinking milk after having reached a certain age can lead to stomach cancer ,not sure if that's true though,in any case you do what you want don't let me stop you

>Full fat is too unhealthy and gross.
Categorically false.

Hello my big gay friend.
Sounds fake. I was told the same thing about drinking too much water and getting kidney stones.
Disagree. Unnecessary calories.