America should be a theocracy

America should be a theocracy

stop stealing our flag burger

It's not like it matters to you or anything

maybe you should start to act like christians before you pretend to be christian

now you have no excuses, you have to telly why american are obsessed with scandinavia

Considering the amount of batshit Protestants and quasi-Christian cults you have I don't think that's a good idea m8

It all dates back to a Jewish obsession with vikings that culminated in this movie, starring an Ashkenazi and a Sephardic actor as two Norsemen

Before that Americans weren't interested in Scandinavia, there was active discrimination against Germanic immigrants and they were called squareheads because of their funny faces. Jews spearheaded America's love affair with Germanic culture, first with viking movies and later with movies like Fargo which romanticized the Midwest.

go fuck yourself christfag

but we stole the french flag a long time ago.

It already is

Make it happen, I wanna watch.

lmao you are not even christians

it's already one

Still more Christian than most of Europe

delet this

>american christianity

I mean it basically is already

>European christianity

Our Taliban is already problematic enough as it is.

Those dam sharia mooslems

But america was built on principles that oppose theocracy in everyway. Heretic Quakers and protestants came to start a new life

Even better, a monarchy

Very intriguing point of view, i always though the opposte, like "muh pure white aryan nations" but this is a more rational explanation

WORSHIP THE BURGER