Where in Europe?

Hey Sup Forums

Just want your opinion.

Me and a few friends are planning a trip to Europe.
>Where should we go?
>Where to avoid

I was thinking about Ireland since it's cheap from Eastern Canada.

Greece, everywhere else is shit

Greece, other places are full of shitskins or slavshits

Greece. I am Greek.

Fuck off I dont like tourists shitting the place up, driving around slowly and whatnot

Please don't come here this is a shithole you wouldn't enjoy and people is angry at everything

avoid france

What do you want to see and do? you have to answer this question first

Well, it'll be cheap as fuck at least.

Nah senpai, I'm a Newfie :^)
No worries about that m8

A shame.
I'm learning Spanish now.. it'd likely speed up the process.

I've been told France is fine... just run through Paris and never go back

My friends want to see something different. Which is why I guess Ireland is iffy as fuck, since it's basically the same as where I live with more drunks. Plus I've been learning French, but don't want to get blown up in Paris.

t. Hans Dighöler

Western Europe is extremely dangerous nowadays, you can get blown up in any place. Visit Eastern Europe [spoiler]pls[/spoiler]

Italy or croatia.

This Kraut knows

You should go to scotland and northern ireland. The republic is shit

go to white eastern europe
so we can laugh at you for wasting your plane tickets after

A little fun game
You and your friends each start in one of the circles just outside Europe and with £400 you have to make it to the blue circle, Stockholm. The first one to reach Stockholm get their asylum application accepted and you will get monthly benefits and free housing for the rest of your life

Avoid big french cities

>implying being slav is bad
poor uneducated magyars

It's nice to see that Iki has turned my country into a literal meme

are you greek?

I am Greek

What do you want? Hot beach holiday? Mediterranean Sea , something like Italy, Croatia, Montenegro, Greece or southern Spain (those islands) would be good for that
Impressive culture rich cities? Some places in Germany, Italy, Poland and the northern countries come to mind.
Countries I'd avoid are Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, the UK and most of non coastal eastern Europe. And Norway if you're not rich
They are parodying ikibey

Budapest, Bratislava and Vienna. All within a couple of hours.

And also Austria and Czech for good cities

>"""""visiting""""" a country for less than a day and not even trying to understand how it is to live there and how the people are

you can throw in Ljubljana, Zagreb and Prague to that as well

Might as well go to Bucharest if you want to visit a gypsy shithole like Bratislava. Swap Bratislava for Prague and it gets better

There are almost no gypsies in Bratislava, and if you switch it for Prague you cant do it in a day

turin is a communist shithole full of terroni

Ireland is a massive tourist trap of a country. Not saying you shouldn't go but don't do what others do and let the tourist office jew you. Do some research and make your own plans in advance or you'll be walking around Dublin with a bunch of very loud chinese tourists