One of the most common complains about argentines is about our arrogance...

one of the most common complains about argentines is about our arrogance, can you tell me how are we arrogant or what's so annoying about us?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video16508939/amateur_colegiala_argenta_garchando_y_chupando_verga_con_el_novio_en_su_casa
xvideos.com/video5619982/argentina_me_duele_mucho_grita_ma._fernanda_de_rafaela
youtube.com/watch?v=c36gATjasYw
youtube.com/watch?v=eCuq4ucialw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've honestly never heard that before

WE WUZ KANGZ!!

I think it comes from other latinos mostly

we don't wewuz with kangz, those are burgers

You're white right? Not black?

What is your flag sun like? Is it happy or sad? Iirritated maybe? Fucking poker face sun tbqh mates

Yo quiero coger el culo de una argentina blanca deliciosa! por favor give me una argentina bonita. Cojer una argentina es mi fetish

he's very smug, he can look right into your soul

argentina amerindia*, si queres blanquitos anda a uruguay

have fun

xvideos.com/video16508939/amateur_colegiala_argenta_garchando_y_chupando_verga_con_el_novio_en_su_casa

xvideos.com/video5619982/argentina_me_duele_mucho_grita_ma._fernanda_de_rafaela

hmm gee I dunno maybe starting pointless and retarded wars for no reason

nah, that's not a reason

>pointless and retarded wars
>s
what other besides the meme one?

>nah, that's not a reason
maybe not but it adds to it.
>what other besides the meme one?
I dunno, war of independence? guess I should have made that singular

why is he so smug my friends? Ait's like he know something..

Las malvinas shit, give it up white cunt

>argentina

more like trashentina

based

>Argentina
>White

Hi Malvinas

I don't know you guys (and son) come across as weird people on the internet. I've only met one argentine and he was nice but was always both complaining about Argentina being a corrupt poor nation and saying people here are too boring and there wasn't anything like home. He also complained about Mexicans yet he didn't hang out with us but with Spanish speaking Mexicans. He was a white skinned spic or what normals would call Italian or Spanish but not really what we call white. He also was really awkward when hot woman were walking by he just stared at their ass.

I both like you and dislike you. Here's my Hispanic list.

Most like to least

Chile
Panama
Colombian
Paraguay/Bolivia
Argentina
Spain
Peru
Brazil
Argetina's son
Power gap

M*xico

They brag how "european" they are until the point it gets annoying and calling the rest of latin america niggers

they dont have any sort of culture besides
>A FUCKING CHORIZO INSIDE A BUN

>war of independence
>pointless and retarded
you're the only retard here, my proxy friend

that's like saying that the only culture Mexico has is tacos and jumping walls...

internet memes
they turned into americans of south america

It's mostly on social media like youtube/facebook/twitter where argentinians like to fight with other latinos for the fun of if, they call it "bardo" and they seem to hate on chileans/brazilians/mexicans more.
Also it's the "muh whiteness" thing, I read it a lot on Twitter for example, I follow a lot of argentinians. They call chileans indios, traitors, chilotes, mapuches, and stuff.

yo quiero mi hermanos
youtube.com/watch?v=c36gATjasYw

was not being serious. I don't know enough about it to comment
>P-proxyfag!

are you a bong stationed there? show proofs pls

it's just for the funzys we don't hate anybody we love to shitpost and bardo it's our cross

he is probably one latin brother who uses vpn's making mean comment about us i see him in every Argentine thread

You're too arrogant to take my order or ask if i need something else

I live there. I used to not often go on boards that showed country flag

Is retarded

If browsing int it is for this purpose lel

>sucking the goverment's dick this much
bet you cried when Maggie died, faggot

I am gay for the governments dick. I actually have a little bit of patriotism. everyone in the islands loves britain for defending falklands
>god save the queen

he don't know what are you talking about because his name juan carlos de la virgencita de guadalupe

We call them mapuches and they get pic related.
Oh and brazilians get REALLY upset when you call them macacos.

You should try it sometime, it's really fun

yes do it only on the internet unless you want to die young

I lived in brazil from 5 until I was 14

did you try sopa de macaco?

No I didn't live in the jungle parts

para empezar haces un post preguntando porque el mundo piensa que somos arrogantes. pero el problema principal es que la mayor parte de los argentinos que conoce el mundo es un porteƱo

it doesn't even seem like english is your native language

he's an obvious proxy, he only appears in Argentina related threads

>H-he only shows up in topics he wants to discuss! P-proxy! It's gotta be!
there isn't anything on this board that is very interesting unless someone is talking about argentina. yes I check it regularly. no I don't post here regularly unless someone is talking about argentina.

>This flag
That place is barely inhabited. And you are telling me they know about Sup Forums there? Top kek.
How do you guys do that? Teach me. I want a north korean or vatican proxy and I've seen them here.

>That place is barely inhabited. And you are telling me they know about Sup Forums there?
um..yes. internet losers are on every corner of the world mate. just cause theres a couple thousand people here, sheep, penguins and outdated landmines does not mean we are living in the dark ages. gb makes sure of it

>gb
assuming you mean great britain? never seen anyone referring to uk as gb.

that sun is so gay

yes great britain
its about time someone else with some rationality posted here

This

This

>fucking your girl with a dildo
why are argentines such subhumans ?

If you call a black/pardo Brazilian a macaco then yes, he'll probably want to smack your ass.
A white Brazilian would probably just laugh and call you a faggot or some shit

I'm going to falkland islands next year to hike.

Yet triggered you enough to answer
youtube.com/watch?v=eCuq4ucialw