>Swiss eat horses
>everybody freaks out
>Australians eat kangaroos
>nobody cares

Really makes you think

because roos are breeding like rats and they cant be pets

dog meat is trash

I've tried kangaroo it's fucking tasty mate

"People" who eat dogs should be strung up from trees.

>brazilians eat monkeys
>everybody laughs

Nothing wrong with eating vermin.

Either stop pretending you care for animals or eat them all, you hypocrites.

>Reee, the world is black and white, all or nothing, REEEEEEE

Horse is delicious though

I've eaten all 3, fight me. Dog was better than horse btw

Can confirm. Very lean meat that makes some of the best jerky.

>What are social conventions?

This

i never try dog meat meat
>deer meat is the best

>canadians kill seals for sustainable population management and for furs/oils
>everybody flips out
>japan kills whales, basically just the cows of the sea, for food
>everybody flips out
>americans inject chickens full of weird substances to make their body vastly disproportionate, and keep them in tiny cages so they don't learn how to walk or stand up properly, feeding them gmo food paste mixed with their own shit
>nobody cares

captcha: farmgate carrera

>captcha: farmgate
Spoopy

>hueanons eat sopa de macaco
?

We eat horsemeat as well.

AFAIK it has more to do with the inhumane way seals are hunted, which includes literally bashing their skulls in with a pickaxe.

>instant death
>inhumane
It just makes for nasty pictures.

Is it true that bongs don't eat rabbits?

humans are animals
so is your dog
but yeah, I think I would eat any meat

>Swiss eat horses
>everybody freaks out
But horses are delicious.

besides my doge or anyone I like of course

>chickens are treated humanly

I'm pretty sure anglos are the only ones who don't eat horses

Horse meat, best meat

We eat horse meat but you are looked down apon if you do that. 1

>Paardenrookvlees
Please stop

Horses are friends, not food

Kangaroos kill dogs and punch out humans. Fuck em all bro

Not sure you're in a good position to say that

Too bad they lost a war against this guys otherwise emu meat would be on the menu.

Well, I only eat fish, and usually when I fish myself so I know the animal did not suffer. As for any other animals: Usually follow the same rule, but I always try to avoid it, every single fucking time I can.

I care, and bitch about all of those. Faroe Islands also has this sort of problem with whales.

>Instant death

lol no

I said the exact same thing about a tarantula that bit me. She is still my friend btw, just now I took her to the woods so I don't get bit again.

@Thread: Summing(?) up: Don't care what you eat, just as long as the poor animal died painlessly.

While I agree, they are damn tasty especially with a nice hollandaise sauce.

>not eating your friends

Blogpost uma delĂ­cia. Subscribed.

they were both friends and food to mongols, tho.

Most are bullshit, made sense long ago but don't know and don't make sense though.

seals are killed instantly hitting that spot

Anglos mostly project their beliefs and norms into other countries then act surprised when surprise surprise it's different lol. That's one reason why they are one of the worst expats/tourists to be near in expat/tourist places.

>Brain hit
>Instant death

Yeah, no. I heard a doctor say once that your brain won't die for a while after your body is already dead, that likely means your neurologic system is still alive after that, meaning you are likely still in pain at that moment.

Ofc this is something I can't comment in a technical level, but what I'm hoping to convey here is something like "If it hasn't been done by a veterinary(?), it was probably done wrong".

If I were to choose how to die, I'd want heavy amounts of painkillers before whichever choice.

>whites kill animals just for fun

the greatest evil of all.

marsupials are lesser animals

other animals kill animals just for fun too

e.g. cats, killer whales, dolphins toying their victim before killing them

Everyone eats horse.

I don't get it, are the two pictures supposed to be the same woman or something?
Also there is no animal that is off limits for food.

How do you feel about dolphins and whales?

this

They cant?
Even the little ones?

U M A
M
A

>icelanders eat whale
>everybody freaks out

>tfw no horse to touch my ass

>Anglos mostly project their beliefs and norms into other countries then act surprised when surprise surprise it's different lol. That's one reason why they are one of the worst expats/tourists to be near in expat/tourist places.
I see you, Zhang.

>Nips kill whales for fun

the greatest dishonor of all

You've never been to the outback. Do you know how many times they've assaulted people or jumped in front of cars with nno warning and killed whole families?

Also, there is literally millions of them and their meat is good for a lot of things, healthy and tastes good too. They're probably the last species that will go extinct in Australia. Just like rabbits and wild cats which breed in massive numbers and destroy native flora and fauna wherever they go, the government says you're allowed to kill as many as you want on sight because they're that much of a pest.

This tbqh, atleast we dont mouthrape fish like dolphins do, oh wait..

the kangaroo population has exploded since europeans arrived, since all the agricultural improvements that benefit sheep and cows are good for kangaroos too

kek'd

That's a fucking horror show.

YOU WANT HOT DOG????

I ate a cat yesterday

Fucking kangaroos are just giant rats that outbreed almost everything in the outback. They destroy property and attack working dogs, either we cull them and dump them or we cull them and eat them, what's your point.

>Horses are friends
So are cows and cats. Doesn't mean they're not food.

>whites kill animals just for fun

We do like a roast animal!

What does dog actually taste like

FUCK KANGAROOS ILL EAT ALL OF THEM

>animals are driven by their primitive instinctive urges so it's ok for humans to kill for sports too

nothing cause nobody really supports this shit and also gooks chinks norse icelanders also do the exactly the same shit

how do you feel bout those soulless amerifats touring to kill and shoot those animals in africa and collect those corpses in their houses. this is literally what only you amerifat do on the earth.

>mad tiny dicked jap

>no argument.

rednecks or americhinks cant even reply properly

What's there to say that hasn't already been said a hundred times on this board. The whales you kill don't die humanely and suffer until they bleed out, but you subhumans insist that it's for research purposes.

Even if we go on safaris the game we hunt die humanely, its completely different you dumb subhuman.

are you a peta cunt or something

you smell like an animal activist or a hardcore vegan

Are you a subhuman dumbshit or something

You smell like a dirty nigger sucking cuck

so im right. you support radical animal rights activism or are a blind delusional vegan

why would you delusional activist or christcucked puritan bother coming this board.

>WE WUZ BIG GAME HUNTERS AND SHIEET
>are you peta

Stop talking to english teachers, they're basically shithouse human beings- that's why they became teachers instead of someone successful

You japs are literal retards you know that.

Do you even know the meaning of half the words your'e using, how can I support animal right and safari hunting at the same time.

You east asians are all the same, fucking subhuman robots.

im not an english teacher dumb cat slaughterer

its funny that a bunch of you Sup Forums retards literally ALWAYS side with americans. look, some already did exactly the same shit as you. whats sad is they aint even aware of what they are doing

fucking hell int is literally full of ameriboos. they only pretend that they hate america cause they are too ameriboo to argue other things. and when things like this takes place, they unironically defend america in droves.

Kangaroos are stupid animals.

I have only eaten kangaroo like 3 times in my whole life.

It's not common food.

Not true.

no they don't

They are normally scared of dogs and humans.

Kangaroos will even run away from a dog the size of a pug.

Kangaroo neither a pet nor endangered and not useful like horse.

They even have it over here in supermarkets.
I bought steaks a couple of times when I was on a protein binge, but it's a bit too gamey for my likes to eat without a plethora of sauce.

We had dogbutchers in eastgermany during the 19th century.
We might have lost some traditional cuisine.

Two nukes wasn't enough.

Kangaroos are cunts, aggressive and breed like rabbits. Tastes something between beef and lamb.

it's uma delicia

I feel bad for all of them desu
I kinda justify eating meat by thinking that they would all die sooner or later anyway

Shut up English teacher

especially christfags are literally like that
they are oversensitive and hypocritical af

>literally ALWAYS side with americans
Relax kenji-kun. It ain't true.

>not eating horse

literally lmaoing at your life you silly plebs

>how do you feel bout those soulless amerifats touring to kill and shoot those animals in africa
I don't
Who cares?

holy hell these fat defenders

no its literally like always when it comes to comparison some values between those. at least nobody defends japan. are you really assuming "weebs" actually defend something japanese on this board or even exist. they may exist but only within generals. and instead anti weebs shit on japan

SOPA

Noice