youtu.be/DeYZQYHjjvo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rizwan_Farook_and_Tashfeen_Malik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anime

anime

oops, i meant to say: is NOT

anime

the answer is unironically more migrants then heavy race mixing so that everyone is so mixed up they don't know who to hate

INTJ edition

>prez of my student society and did a bit of cheeky political maneuvering today

VOTE TORY!!!

>In February 2011, Prime Minister David Cameron stated that the "doctrine of state multiculturalism" (promoted by the previous Labour government) has failed and will no longer be state policy.[72] He stated that the UK needed a stronger national identity and signalled a tougher stance on groups promoting Islamist extremism.[73] However, official statistics showed that EU and non-EU mass immigration, together with asylum seeker applications, all increased substantially during Cameron's term in office.[74][75][76]

Wait, are you saying he is or he isn't?

>doesn't lead to terrorism, no. but it does lead to cultural misery and depression
soviet culture was great
most russians think life was better then, so if anything they're more depressed in a more religious capitalist society, today

just a terrorist sympathiser

how did you conquer your autism

imagine sue in a skimpy costume with the camera focussing on her tits thats my opening post

he isn't

That's a really good film and always made me do a think. Probnably my fav Jim Carrey film.

I'm not angry about life I'm angry about commies and lefties posting drivel in /brit/ all day and night. It's a legitimate concern and I wont hear otherwise

agree with this
a lot of whites get angsty over mixing though

it will probably return to normal once the election is over

The US is so fucking aesthetic lads. Might take their driving test since it's piss easy

but then our average iq shall plummet and we'll all get a bit uglier

sharting at these leftists who think racemixing will end racism

disagree with you but i haven't read anything to make a proper argument on why i disagree with you

might get back to you in a week or two

>see two anons arguing

>pretend to be one of them and say some retarded shit

are you the brit
where are you exactly

just suppressed/embraced it and made myself useful/stuck around long enough to build a power base amongst the ones whomst mattered

t. I swear I'm not LARPING

I actually don't care about race. That being said, I don't want a bunch of third world immigrants with no education to flood all the civilized countries and make the whole world third world.

There would be little to zero conflict in the world without Islam or Muslims.

some aussie retard just said queen elizabeth was around 65 lmao

>soviet culture was great
>most russians think life was better then, so if anything they're more depressed in a more religious capitalist society, today

hmm, not too sure if i'm going to believe this... probably wont.

god, no it isn't

france, russia, japan, hong kong, these are countries that are aesthetic

the US is just tacky and gaudy
even your flag looks like a company brand logo

*bleeps*

Visiting a mate that lives in Eugene Oregon

>There would be little to zero conflict in the world without Islam or Muslims.

youtu.be/DeYZQYHjjvo
Howler

*bleeps in french*

I’m sick of you Anglo-Saxons telling us Celts what being British is. I’ve been to Birmingham and London and you’re nowhere near as British as us in Truro and Cardiff. In your pubs I’ve witnessed you eating curries and listening to yank music, with not a pint of scrumpy or a cornish pasty in sight. I think England is too near to Europe, so come to Truro to be reminded of what being British is all about. It seems you’ve forgotten true British pride.

It's always funny when a Labour leader feels he has to hang out with some 'cool' celebrity because their electoral success depends on getting lazy feckless student losers to vote

>grew up in a poor family
>never got to travel

dying to go to the US

this but unironically

might do a spoil of the so-called 'ballot'

what should i have a wank to lads?

bit of a ponce meme

You're honestly delusional if you think it wouldn't be a massive dropoff

you live so close to europe, you have no excuse to be uncultured.

leftypol

yeah. Name some ongoing violent conflicts right now not involving Islam. The only one I can think of is Ukraine, but even that has died down. I'm sure there are others, I mean, there MUST be, it's just that Muslims are involved in nearly all of them.

>your

Not a yank

its bland though, all of europe is similar

only been on a plane like twice

the conflict between your mum and my willy x

i agree that there would be less conflict if you removed 1.7 billion people from primarily poor countries

girls (male)

south america is violent as fuck, doesn't involve islam at all

africa does involve a lot of islam but a lot of the violence is carried out by christian militias too

black gangs in america
spic gangs in america
white shooters in america

the drug war

Can muslim women be terrorists? Only ever hear about male terrorists...

>if you removed 1.7 billion people
god imagine how much the environment would recover

people are really ignoring the damage overpopulation does to earth

cartel wars in mexico

Hello ponderingpepe poster

>tfw road tripping across the us was the best time of my life

>Le IRA maymay

I’m sick of you Cornish telling us Devonians what being Westcountry is. I’ve been to Redruth and Bodmin and you’re nowhere near as Cornish as us in Plymouth and Exeter. In your pubs I’ve witnessed you eating Advocado toast and listening to James Blunt, with not a pint of scrumpy or a cornish pasty in sight. I think Cornwall is too near to Europe, so come to Devon to be reminded of what being Cornish is all about. It seems you’ve forgotten true Cornish pride.

kek

>black gangs in america
>spic gangs in america
those are in any country with many poor people. Unlike Islamist terrrorism

plymouth

USA is gorgeous

New kicks senpai

living in constant pain, both physical and emotional

no reason not to do myself in desu

love yanks

>all europe is similar
>has only been on a plane like twice
notice something wrong here?

scunthorpe

Hello tradie

Well fuck off then

well on the bright side at least you're not a kiwi

racism was made and it can be unmade
it's a question of political will
race mixing won't really help that much

None of these are conflicts are between nations or even remotely close to a major violent conflict. They're just societal issues. Israel/palestine, Saudi/Yemen, Syria/Everyone else, Libya civil war, war in Afghanistan, Iraqi civil war, Kurds and Turks (at a push).

Those are violent complex. Fuck off with your nigger gangs robbing phones and selling crack.

tried my hand at banter on reddit, didn't turn out so well for me lads

i'm half kiwi, dad was born there, part maori too

Mixing actually makes it even worse. The colour lines in South America make modern Britain look like a tea party.

*forces your head*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rizwan_Farook_and_Tashfeen_Malik

Honking and Pooing at your post

i laughed

I’m sick of you Nords telling us Reachmen what being Skyrim is. I’ve been to Solitude and Whiterun and you’re nowhere near as Nordic as us in Markarth and Karthwasten. In your taverns I’ve witnessed you eating Elsweyr fondue and listening to Dunmeri music, with not a pint of mead or a steamed mudcrab in sight. I think Whiterun is too near to Cyrodiil, so come to Markarth to be reminded of what being Skyrim is all about. It seems you’ve forgotten true Skyrim pride.

but i want my children to look like me

oh, nevermind then

it's a fantasy

well south america was built around racial lines thanks to spanish colonialism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta
britain never had that
it still persists today, which causes

too hungry to sleep but can't eat
absolutely livid

so balls deep in crypto rite now
that i can feel my sac starting to tear

>racism was made and it can be unmade
babies are born racist sweetie x

DELETE THIS

very bored

might wank

late night cooking lads. Wagyu beef burger with fried onions and bacon or spicy chicken soup with sourdough bread and butter?

don't eat 3 hours or less prior to bed
it's better for the sleep quality and your body

lol same :) xxxx
interesting night i guess hahaha ;P losing loads of money ;)

live chat?

how can racism exist when race doesn't exist?

i should clarify

i don't WANT to wank but i might because it occupies me for a few minutes

just took some selfies. I look really fucking good!

ate a lot of chips, but i've got nothing to wash it down