>Turkics ruled the middle east
>Turkics ruled anatolia
>Turkics ruled eastern europe
>Turkics ruled North africa

Why are the Turkic people so powerful?

ruling sand and steppe doesn't count

turks are subhumans

>french
Then you didn't have an empire lmao, algeria and the french ruled parts of africa where 90% sand

never said the opposite

I'm not talking about turks ikishit I'm talking about turkic people in general

Persia india china mesopotamia levant were the only relevant places on earth at that time u dumb fucc.

They are useless for anything else than war so naturally they are good at it, even though most times they have the numeric advantage

you are shit

but ikki, you ARE the turk

Horse Archers were OP until 17th century

hit and run
what else could a turkic dwarf do?
one punch from a Caucasian and he dies

I am a Greek

ti koproskyliazeis tetoia wra re zwo, trava doulepse

My ancestors :)

can't wait until one of the new autistic jannies will literally manhunt every single thread and post you make desu

When did Turkic people rule China? Northern Wei, Liao, Yuan were Mongolic, Western Xia were Tibeto-Burman, Jin and Qing were Tungusic

Mongols are turkic people

Please write in Greek.

this is your ancestor

its always the same
they do their job
they get angry
then they realize that they cant stop me

WE

Are Mongols and Turks same?

>>Please write in Greek.
If you were greek you would understand what I said, now fuck off

both are like shit
but from different animals

You insult my language.

Kazakhs are pretty pathetic 2bh Uzbeks and Turkmens were the most powerful turkics. Name a single noteable kazakh general or ruler

>You insult my language.
>my language

literally nobody knows anything about those shitholes
getting mentioned in borat movie was their peak in their whole history

My city was built by Ionians.

no lol

stop replying to me retarded faggot laz subhuman

Tamerlan wasnt uzbek, he was mongol
Same with Babur
Kazakh khans annihilated uzbeks and ruled Tashkent for 200 years
We are literally the best turkics, less muslim and almost saved the original proto turkic language

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AMINA KODUĞUMUN TRABZONLUSU

crimea river turk filth
get out of Anatolia you mongrel subhumans
only turks managed it to fuck a rich region up and make it to an almost useless shithole

absolutely btfo

turks and greeks are subhuman

Greeks are better than other humans

OP is like a chicano worshiping Mexico, is there a word for turkish germans being weeaboos for Turkey?

Almanci=chicano

I am hittite you laz subhuman Greeks invaded anatolia and turks freed us

I don't worship modern day turkey too many western cocksucker but Sultan erdogan will soon make it right again :DDDDD

Hittites died out long before turk subhumans came
If I remember right then they were also gone before the Greeks expanded more into the inland
and you are mongol subhumans not indo gypsies

there are only 2 groups of native people in Anatolia

Implying Hellenic aren't Indo Gypsies.

Two of the greatest "Turkish" architectural wonders:

Hagia Sophia: built by the Byzantines
Taj Mahal: Persian architecture

The only thing Turkics were good at is: genocide, negro-tier rapes with their small peckers, theft, bringing weird asiatic viruses with them and destroying primordial cities due to their eternal inferiority complex. Turkics genocided 50% of Hungarian population during their raids on East-Central Europe and almost killed off all Persians during Timur.
From all people of the steppe, they were the worst.

Oh and btw. Turks, not Turkic accomplished so much and their empire lasted for so long because their elite was Indo-Iranian. But even that didn't save the Balkan people from getting dumbed-down.

Kazakhbro speaks the truth

The best thing about their live is that Germans hate them and Turks hate them also.
It's like where ever they go someone will build them an oven in the future.

The only thing poles are good at is: Getting genocided, getting negro-tier raped by germans and russians, theft, bringing weird persian viruses with them and destroying primordial cities such as Danzig due to their eternal inferiority complex. I wish 90% of the poles were genocided during the German invasion and the rest should've worked as slave workers in the reich.

Oh and btw. Slavs, not poles, accomplished so much and their respective empires such as the russian empire lasted for so long because their elite was not composed of dumb inbred poles. But even the soviet liberation and german occupation of Poland didn't save the poples from getting dumbed-down.

Nobody hates Almancis dumb German, they're jealous because we are richer than them. The only people that actually hate Almancis are retarded Neets and I am more turk than them anyway.

>not Turkic accomplished so much and their empire lasted for so long because their elite was Indo-Iranian.
They still conquered them and forced them to work day in and day out to maintain the empire while they lived like kings you subhuman polack.

The only thing Turkics were good at is: genocide,
It's called pillaging. I wouldn't expect a country that's been raped in every war in the last few centuries to understand but it's how the world works.

>Turkics genocided 50% of Hungarian population
Should have fought harder

yawn

did I hurt your shitskin feelings?

Don't listen to the Pole, my Turkish friends.
Your ancestors acomplished quiet a bit and you have every reason to be proud of them, even if Turkey is in a rather sorry state today

I hope Bandera gutted your whore of a great grand mother desu :D
Thanks hans

You couldn't even form a proper argument. Which with cockroach/ukie IQ isn't that surprising.
ruskie diaspora

>persian viruses

???

so?

>greatly improved the Balkan cusine
>secular empire
>gave women rights much earlier than most other Western empires
etc etc
>b-but they were oppressors n shiet!
So was most of the world

not even a turk desu

and after the turkic came they vanished into oblivion except china of course

>Turkics genocided 50% of Hungarian population
which led to them inviting the romanians they genocided earlier in transylvania afaik
thanks yusuf-bro

I know you're not a turk, you're either ukie or self-hating yugo diaspora.

Turks lowered IQ of the Balkan people by a mile, to this day they're dumb because of the Ottoman administration.

And what the fuck are you talking about with muh cuisine? Turks stole everything from their neighbouring countries, just like Russians did during their expansions.

They were selling Romanian people in the slave markets as well.

>Turks lowered IQ of the Balkan people by a mile, to this day they're dumb because of the Ottoman administration.
iq is a meme.
how can greece, which created western civilization have an iq an entire denomination behind germany?
how can serbia, which was known for its scientists and philosophers, have a smaller iq than thailand?
think

>Why are the Turkic people so powerful?
real question should be is , Why are all Turks in Germany?

>666
every abhorrent post ends with these digits
pure coincidence....

This is definitly true.
IQ is very dependant on the level of education a countrie recieves

I don't know what's wrong with you, but seems like you're simply too stupid to hold a proper conversation.
I don't think so, my elven friend.

It means that it is time.

>>All Nomadic people are Turkics!
How pathetic.
Unlike you guys,we Chinese have long clear and great history.
We don't have to use some fantasy ancestors for self-satisfied.

>I don't know what's wrong with you, but seems like you're simply too stupid to hold a proper conversation.
prove me wrong then

When did Turkics rule China?

Manchus aren't Turkic.

I think they mean Turko-Mongolics, which presented everywhere EXCEPT China.

they perhaps think about mongols, because WE WUZ KHANZ

fuck off and pay tribute, fuckbois
especially you, georgian slave

Poles cosplayed as Persians for a while

Shut the fuck up Hans

Germans invited us to do their dirty work dumb GREASY mongrel turk rape baby

HAHAHAHAHA you chinks got MONGOL'd and then MANCHU'd and the COMMIE'd truly the most pathetic race on earth

Huehuehuehuehue sandnigger get so butthurt because his counrty is so shit and get jealous to the great China which will be the next world leader

Turks are subhumans and having an empire of subhumans doesn't count.

>turkics had a numeric advantage most of the time
t."greek" shitstorian

I thought you were Greek?

>they're jealous because we are richer than them
cleaning german toilets all day or having a kebab shop does not make you rich you alamancı nigger

we hate you because you are not turkish, almost turkish but not quite
and frankly that is the worst type of turkish. hurry up and get assimilated already

It's crazy how you have your own country

It's true. Your main advantage over European armies was that you had a larger base to draw soldiers, mainly because of Islamic conscription tbf.

>Your main advantage over armies in general

Now I don't know shit about WW1 but I do know that they fought against FIVE countries.
How do you call that an advantage?

>Now I don't know shit about WW1 but I do know that they fought against FIVE countries.
I'm talking about the middle ages. And even right before then they were getting wrecked by Russia and Balkan rebellions lmao.

* And even right before WW1

neither ottomans nor seljuks had a numerical advantage against their european adversaries

some european sources will claim 100k-400k troops on the turkish armies in every battle but that is simple bloating of numbers on the part of the european contemporary historians whom have been doing this since hellenistic times.
a careful examination with the use of primary sources on both sides reveal that the ottoman armies were not larger than their european counterparts most of the time

i am not even going to get into the fully nomadic turkics who never had a numerical advantage against their opponents as their maximum population sizes are limited in size by physical factors

for further info on this read "jean-paul roux - historie des turcs"
also for more info on hunter-gatherer/farmer/nomad societies check "a brief history of the world" on great courses plus

in ww1 we mobilized 2.8 million troops throughout the war, a lot of whom were minorities that deserted

germany and russia mobilized 10+ million and france&britain both mobilized 8+ million

Wrong turkish donkey you hate us because even IF I'd clean german toilets or run Kebab shops I'd still make more money than your pathetic father who is paying taxes to Erdodog so he can turn your shithole into a saudi arabian puppet

It's funny how German Turks are neither wanted in Germany and Turkey

I don't know what you're talking about, I could easily get a well payed job in Turkey if I wanted to. Don't let the retards here fool you, we are just like them in many many aspects they just try to make us look different because they don't want th entire world to know how autistic we can get when someone is talking about our country

>we are just like them in many many aspects
you are an alamancı çomar from inbred kurdish village and have nothing in common with turks like myself
keep cleaning german shit you subhuman

Don't call me a k*rd and how bold to call yourself a turk you're probably a native anatolian rape baby that got turk'd. My family literally looks asiatic I'm more turk than you could ever wish to be

what is alamanci?

>for further info on this read "jean-paul roux - historie des turcs"
>also for more info on hunter-gatherer/farmer/nomad societies check "a brief history of the world" on great courses plus
Sure thing m8. Imho, there's nothing wrong with having a largely numerical superior army too.
War is war and you wouldn't say somebody's cheating if they bring a gun to a sword fight. It just comes off as whining at times desu.

>turkics

Ayy lmao they are so strong they got assimilated by Anatolians and cucked by Russians.

Seriously though, if you're so strong rulers how do you all end up in West Europe making kebabs or working other menial jobs in order to survive?

Nomadic undeveloped tribes residing over shitty infertile steppe lands do not have a numerical advantage over developed European land, however they still got fucked.

No but you can consider them as kindred with each other.