Experts theorise the current, inhabitable land of Australia could sustain a population of 120 million people

>Experts theorise the current, inhabitable land of Australia could sustain a population of 120 million people

Imagine a country with all the power of Japan except full of Australians

We're going to be more powerful than France, Germany and even UK eventually

So this means we aren't full. Well guess we better let the Mussies in.

(((Experts)))

Why don't first world countries import beaners instead of mussies? You get all the "benefits" of 3rd world labor without the terrorism.

Because we live in a rainbow land where everyone is equal and that kind of talk is discriminatory which is VERY bad

>without the terrorism
>implying Mexicans aren't so much more brutal than ISIS
Honestly couldn't give a flying fuck about Islamic State but Mexican Cartels would make me shit my knickers

cool

hey m8 remember all those times nz had your back when you weren't super rich

can we borrow like 5 bil

you'll get it back

t. MS 13

Cartels never do brutal shit outside of Mexico, they aren't retarded they don't want a foreign army going after them.

>REEEEEEEEEE!

>without the terrorism.
I reckon if given a choice between going to Syria and shooting kebabs or going to Mexico and shooting cartel beaners, I'd actually go to Syria

we actually do, IIRC a large part of our refugee intake was people from Central America

immigrants are useless unless they're skilled, especially when everything becomes automated

your country is only like 80-90% white

we could fit billions if we went soulless insect tier like china

yes, and?

Fuck off Sweden

Most of Australia is uninhabitable and expirences frequent droughts so I don't know who's saying we could sustain that many people. I also really don't want more Muslims and South Sudanese (worse immigrants) in Australia either.

stop being racist and do your part.

>Implying we aren't already doing that

spoiler: the "expert" is my dick

What experts? I literally read once that Australia was already overpopulated.

it will take us like 250 years to get to that population though

>cramming more people in here
can't wait for the $2,000 per week rent on a granny flat

We just tell that to people so we don't get flooded with immigrants

It's not working very well

Don't live in a big city then. More expensive places come with more luxuries

CHI