How is smoking seen in your country

how is smoking seen in your country

I smoke menthols.

With our eyes

With our eyes

you are a homosexual

with our eyes christ ya already knew that ya fuckin drongo!

through ethereal mirrors

With our eyes

Smoking rate is 21% here. It's fairly normal
t. NI

Much. even though cigarette cost was increasing.

slowly people are starting to get a bit ashamed
but it's still a pretty normal thing. 30% of french people smoke iirc

Outdated

Here it is getting cheaper to smoke weed than tobacco

People will look at you like you're trash. It's absolutely crazy. I think it's really irrational, because I can be moderate about it, and still I'll get comments like "YOU NEED TO QUIT THOSE THINGS". It's very frustrating because most people have an awful vice like eating fast food, toking your brains out, binge drinking, wasting all of your time gaming, or being a huge pill head. Yet there is still such an anti-smoking push, it feels like it's the only vice that's really demonized along with heroin and crack cocaine.

Yeah, I started smoking this year. Didn't realize it was like that till now. What the fuck? I smoke 1 cigarette a week and people still lecture me on my health.

Right? I only ever get those types of comments when I'm drinking with people or something, because some drunkass exsmoker will go on about how he quit and how I need to be VERY careful. It's so fucking annoying.

What's up with this? I sort of get it. My senpai in Canada felt the same way about menthols, but in the USA they're the ghetto cigs (and ironically amongst the most expensive). Draw your own conclusions, I guess.

Cigs are viewed as nasty and scary by most pussified Americans, but I live in a heavy smoker state. I recently quit cigs, though I'll have a cigar every other weekend or so.

Ofc an health issue but nevertheless your own choice

t: smoker

I haven't smoked in 9 days, get this off the catalog
REEEEEEEEEEEE

pretty common

Gay.
>indirect kissing
Trash
>cant properly dispose it in proper bins

It's interesting, I'm a high school teacher and even teenagers don't think it's very cool anymore. There are still a bunch of kids that smoke, but probably a smaller proportion than ever, and even among the cool kids many of them look down on it.

the same people that stuff their bodies with shit food or drink a shitload of coffee i guess

A huge proportion smokes
It's socially accepted to be a smoker mostly, think of it like 1950s USA minus the quality of life and good economy.
But you have a few full on anti smokers.

Gets more and more expensive and restricted year by year.
I wish I could stop, but my flesh is weak.

mandatory since high school