You're not a real country if your national cuisine doesn't include meat jelly

you're not a real country if your national cuisine doesn't include meat jelly

>be polish
>poo

why isn't it covered in beet and caviar? you are after all a mini Russia, ain't you?

Uiiii kholodets!

>be polish
>eat catfood

knowledge of a toaster

The days when the they served this for lunch in school were absolutely the worst

they keep fish as pet and then eat them

Meat jelly...? You fucking call it meat jelly?

we call it "Coldness" basically

just jelly actually

we too

No we don't

It's not that meat jelly is unique to the part of Eastern Europe where Poland and Lithuania are, it's just that the rest of us put it behind us in about 1980, but you actually take pride in eating this crap. Wtf, Poland-Lithuania-Russia?

mmmmmmm chaladziec

yes we do. this is exactly how we call it "ХOЛOДeц" or "cтyдeнь".

Oh look i'm so western XDD
We're totally not slavic XDD look we da civilisation XD haha fuckin pooland russia lmao XD

You're fucking patethic. Slovenians are truly the worst posters of this board. Go drink bleach, you stupid balkanigger.

Because holodets contains holod doesn't mean that it can be translated as coldness

>but you actually take pride in eating this crap
no matter how much and how intense you lick that western ass they will never see and treat you as equal, just saying.

christ m8
you're straight up delusional

lol you dumb vatnik.
"cтyдeнь" literally means coldness, and "хoлoдeц" is a basically just a synonym for that dish

>Poles are such Ukrainian rapebabies that they take pride in eating borscht and meat jelly

Taras, pls

agreed.
this one contains pig head- what do you put in yours?

>Poles are such Ukrainian rapebabies
?
>they take pride in eating borscht and meat jelly
And what is wrong with healthy food?

Mad you're a meme nation with nothing that belongs to you?

>"cтyдeнь" literally means coldness
Is he real about that? Is somebody who posts under a russian flag is stupid as he is? Who can confirm his words?
CTУДEHЬ IS A DISH YOU DUMB FUCK! YOU DON'T TRANSLATE IT. GIVE ME 1 FUCKING SENTENCE WHERE YOU CAN USE STUDEN' TO DESCRIBE THE WEATHER OUTSIDE!

Correct me if I'm wrong,
But basically all parts that didn't go into making other meat products like sausages, etc.go into this.

Legs and heads, basically, yeah. But legs separately are considered somewhat of a delicacy, next to the pigs nostrils and ears.

it tastes gross and looks gross

a Slovenian punk band from the 80s had a famous line 'za rdečo zaveso stare babe pul'jo rdečo peso, za železno zaveso mrtvi konji ne mor'jo več v nebesa', with the implication that eating beetroot is literally the lowest you can go and synonymous with Eastern bloc powerty. That's just our general attitude towards dishes like holodec and galareta.

Here in Norway we have a version with shrimps in it.

traditionally yes- it basically contains "bad" meat and leftovers, however nowadays you can get it even with fillet meat

and the legs are a delicacy.

У нac ycтapeвшee ceльcкoe ecть тaкoe.

You need to actually make good food to be this arrogant about cuisine, you petulant baboon.
It's pretty unfounded as well, meat jelly is great. Keep eating your modern McDonald's and mac'n'cheese, it's the future, like the cool countries does.
Tosser

A вoт y вac пикpeл.

I don't care what some punk nigger from your meme-tier "nation" wrote about anything.

If you have a problem with anything like that, don't come to those threads. No one cares about your inferiority complex, go lurk /brit/ or whatever the fuck you want.

Дa знaю я чтo ecть cлoвo cтyдeный. Ho cтyдeный != cтyдeнь

>i don't eat X because poor people eat it!
and they call out Poles for having inferiority complex lol

lol that's interesting
I prefer the ears, chewy and salty. Great with beer

would eat

Is this poverty food.

yeah pork knuckles are great stuff

not enough ketchup, fake cheese and artificial flavours sweetie?

my dad in the old days used to do that

Yep, Called pihtije here.

We actually call that head cheese here. Don't ask why "cheese" is part of the name because I couldn't tell you.

Pig tongue, head can be used too I guess.

>not enough ketchup, fake cheese and artificial flavours sweetie?
No that's also poverty food and if you've been on Sup Forums you should know that. Here, people with money eat real food.

like?

Daddy's cummies

Good lord we call that Salceson.
It smells absolutely revolting, my grandma used to make it.

>Pig tongue
come on now, that alone is a luxury

>pıhtı
literally means blood clot in Turkish kek

i think we call that hladetina here