youtube.com/watch?v=Aq8Dd5Sa7fI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>youtu.be/p7iUYWMD77w

/OUR LAD/ CASSETTEBOY JUST BTFO'D THERESA MAY

SHES FINISHED!!!!

anime

Season 2 when

fuck off leftypol

That's another thing. I assume the dacians spoke their own language and then when Rome conquered they just dropped it and adopted Latin? All the while resisting Slavic influence. So weird how language is sometimes.

maisie

>cassetteboy

commie faggot hasn't made a good video in years

doing a cheeky cry in the work toilets

voting corbyn and there is nothing you can do about it

july i think

w-well that does make it better
*puts my hand on your inner thigh and slowly slides it towards your cock and squeezes it lightly*

sue

good one haha x

South Bristol

back to the Sup Forums discord with you

reminder to go postal for are jez

would suck those toes

Voting UKIP

fuck off leftypol

don't forget that you are also voting for diane abbott who is a racist bigot and wants all white british people dead

Any of you benders ever took psychedelics? Thinking of opening my mind, broadening my senses and awakening my third eye

just want a Labour party that doesn't want to turn the country into new pakistan.

*towers over you*

you know what... prime minister corbyn has a good ring to it, i could get used to that

East Bristol > South Bristol

FOY

fuck off leftypol

fuck off leftypol

we need to encourage emigration

yeah, what do you want to know

>pathetic little runt

JEREMY CORBYN TAKE MY DUBS

Need more fedora/autist pics lads

he'd be more of a joke than Trump

I want to experience ego death how do

Based nutter

doing a cheeky shit at work rn x

Just had a big poo lads

hello leftypol discord

Why is this allowed?

if conservatives get in you can wave goodbye to this little paradise lads.

>skin peel
Can't see the difference myself but I did feel revitalised.

am actually quite curious to see what this new janny will do if we have another classic "hello leftypol discord" thread

hmm ah yes

I'm unsure, Romans said they killed most of the Dacians then populated the area with colonists
Romanian is definitely the closest grammatically and phonetically to Latin, though Italian vocabulary is more "pure"

similar its strange to think about how the major dialects of English have adapted themselves over time

Old English was primarily built around song and "singing" their ancestral tales, meant to be easy to remember though the tone, rhythm and rhyme

modern english is more dramatic by comparison, less focus on the musicality and more on the impact of the words to better suit drama and plays.

then american English has evolved for radio and TV to be flat and clear in order to get the message across a wide continent over the airwaves or have emotions more easily read by someone watching a small TV or listening to a little speaker v.s. a big live stage where the physicality plays a bigger role.

could not give less of a fuck about the poor

hi

not sure, never experienced it myself.
i think the higher the dose the more likely you are to experience "ego death" though.

leftypol memes really are dire

good riddance

if conservatives get in you'll be arrested for posting on /brit/
if labour gets in you'll get arrested for being a racist on the internet, or for being white
if ukip gets in, you'll be given a pint for posting on /brit/
vote ukip

>tories haven't cleaned up our mess quickly enough so you should vote for us again
What Labour has done (and would obviously do again, given the chance), will take generations, maybe centuries to fix. Not 7 years. Every gang rape and terror attack is on them.

We have an army of third world monsters in our country because Labour wanted to sneak "diversity" in. Whatever the Tory actions since, that is unforgiveable.

I, for one, will not be sending the message that this is acceptable, that I want more "diversity." fuck that. Voting and campaigning against Labour until the day I die.

literally impossible

What are the chances he browses pol?
As a punishment for oppressing the Irish they made up keep a tiny bit which is filled with absolute mentalist cunts which cost a fortune.

helo gato

thought the irish were poor

i like this one actually

Just got my vote.

delete this post mate

hello leftypol

hehahahaha XDDDD
BANE???

youtube.com/watch?v=Aq8Dd5Sa7fI

>ah yes, m'sire, i do vote, I also think that the person in charge really matters, ta ta sirrah

shant cunt

Did it change you? Did you enjoy it? What all did you take?

Based

who
are you

trump knows about the economy and gives importance to defence, two things Corbyn is clueless about

Looks white to me

Tell me about Corbyn, why does he not wear the tie?

Now it's settled stop staying immigration needs to decrease.

hotheads out

ARENAYTCHESS

its quite funny

Northern Irish are cucks for the crown because "muh protestantism" even though the English still hate them and despise them for being Irish.

Sue Yu

he's probably a jew

I have in the past
wouldn't do it here though
if you're asking about "ego death" idk if I can really explain it other than with metaphor

for me it felt like I was just being swallowed up by the entire experience which made me very scared at first because it felt like I was being crushed almost, then I relaxed and just "let go" just sort of dissipated completely to the point where there was nothing but the experience, with no walls or physical/sensory mediators translating the experience for me. felt very pure and peaceful.

>Looks white to me

>Ashitha
>a shit ha
Is that a joke name?

yeah you'd have an argument if tories had kept immigration steady instead of making it worse, literally at an all time high

and what does mummy may do when we're attacked by terrorists? uses it as an excuse to push her mental nanny state policies
at least after 7/7, labour bombed the shit out of some pakis. may has made us a joke.

Why is her face so brown compared to her hands and feet?

How do I get a Brit gf?

Thank you, I appreciate the picture

>take away the nurse bursary, and where are the nurses of tomorrow?
if your party's official line is anything to go by corbyn, we'll just staff our nhs purely with immigrants

A lot of people claim to feel "changed" after taking them, is that a load of bollocks? Why wouldn't you take them in nam?

'doraposting that 'dorafies the words of original post are a great gimmick

my thread is cut and yet it was not spun,
and now I post and now my posting is done

Eddie Bravo is a CIA plant to make we who know look crazy

based fuckin' may

MechaGameZilla is the only Irishman I tolerate tbqhwyl

How would you feel about a /brit/ bf instead?

>DUUUUUUUUDDDDEEE I'm like so enlightened you know heehhehehehehe duuuuudddddeeee

I'm straight so no

inshallah

because you can go to jail for years or be straight up executed here for having them and being unlucky with the police

I'd definitely say they changed me though, I look at myself before and how neurotic I was and it seems so alien now.

Psychedelics made me more open minded I think, I also started getting extremely paranoid and delusional towards the end of abusing psychedelics at a bad time in my life.
I doubt I would have had any issues if I'd just spaced out the trips and waited until I were at a better place in my life.

Enjoyed LSD the most, it's also got the best safety profile apart from maybe psilocybin mushrooms.

Tried 25i-NBOMe (do not recommend), 2C-B (it was okay), LSD (recommend), shrooms (recommend).

>purposely wearing the hijab completely wrong
BASED may

might put that on facebook and see how the normies react.