youtube.com/watch?v=s29qrpRfifc
whoshallivotefor.com/policies/compare#immigration
liveleak.com/view?i=885_1496738399
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i cant believe this happened

the bf

wonder what corbyn will do when he gets kicked out of labour after the election

anime

cannot wait for the election to be over and you clueless teenage political runts shut the fuck up for a while.

sue

first for plaid cymru

youtu.be/D8P67mZHNKA

youtu.be/M1YMO1DZJMc

hain daw tree?
youtube.com/watch?v=QjpcTiL6vnQ

it's just leftypol discord pushing their edgy teenage politics

sick and tired of them

youtube.com/watch?v=s29qrpRfifc

addicted to Irish student film projects with 70s music playing the background over pretentious shots of slowmotion flowers or rustling leaves T B H

>cannot wait for the election to be over and you clueless teenage political runts shut the fuck up for a while.

my mate can just party indefinitely. can stay up night after night drinking and doing drugs.
duno how he does it. i enjoy partaking but my max is like 24 hours. cant be good for his brain.

Anonymous asked: So, and I've been thinking on this for a while now, but I think I might actually be wolfkin. I have an extremely deep connection with nature and wolfs and dogs and stuff like that. I always feel strangely at home in the woods, and I often think of running away just to be outside forever. The problem is though, usually I am against this kind of stuff because I think it is stupid. But, I think I might actually be wolfkin. I've even had a dream of me seeing through a wolf's eyes. What do I do?

Oh so the Tories are in favour of mass immigration and Labour want to decrease immigration then? That's your case?

whoshallivotefor.com/policies/compare#immigration
HMMMM not seeing any kind of cap on immigration, or any intention to decrease it, in any of Labour's current policies. So... infinite immigrants? Ah yes, that doesn't resemble mass immigration at all.

Labour fucked it. Anyone who wears a Labour badge after what they did is a traitor.

youre literally doing it right now you clod

>Faerun
based. need to play BG2 again.

I am snailkin. I never eat salt and like to take my time and walk slowly. Sometimes I like to oil myself up with baby oil and put my backpack on and inch around slowly on the floor. I don’t do work in class because snails don’t have the mental capacity. I just lay on the floor. It pisses my teachers off, but it’s who I am and they can’t stop me.

my max is about 4 hours desu

fuck off leftypol

can't wait for /brit/ to become r/unitedkingdom and post articles about the mean tory party every day

*salts you*

P A R T

A N D

P A R C E L

Business idea: Make a video where I place a fatwa on sadiq khan

w-wew

always thought it was "park and parcel"

>cannot wait for the election to be over and you clueless teenage political runts shut the fuck up for a while.

WHY DON'T POOR PEOPLE JUST VOTE FOR MORE MONEY????

hello leftypol

honestly think people who believe Labour are going to reduce immigration have some kind of mental disorder

notice how literally nobody who says smoking is unhealthy is fit themselves? Smoke a pack a day and could outpace anyone itt

Why aren't you at work?

need
I repeat, NEED a cute bf
BADLY

don't have a job

Student

im demonkin and as of right now i really want to make a contract again and experience stealing a soul. tricking a mortal to work for me and just being the vagabond trickster that i used to be.

its still an extremely damaging and addictive habit.

i like to smoke a pipe however mine is broken

I am, paid shill here

ill be your bf if you want
i have a few months before i pop off to university and could do with a cheeky boyfriend until then

where you at?

i get to write my reports at home t b h pic related

hello leftypol

how much do leftypol discord pay per hour?

>the Tories are in favour of mass immigration
evidently so

politicians can lie, but statistics can't

Nobody believes it. But leftypol know it's a key issue for /brit/ lads and rorkes in general, so they have to pretend Labour are the party to reduce immigration. They're a bunch of disgusting, lying cunts, just like Labour.

post cute pics of masie

love fat japanese birds boys

since literally everybody in the west knows that smoking is unhealthy i'm not sure what you're trying to say. nobody is fit?

oh, didn't think anyone would take it seriously, I wouldn't be a good bf, sorry x

>key issue for /brit/
then i hope you're not voting tory either, you cretin

neither will cap immigration, labour fucked it and tories made it worse

female stag beetle?

hello leftypol

a vote not for tories is a vote for communist runts to get in power and fully eviscerate any semblance of our identity.

funny to think that most people are voting Labour for the promise of free gibsmedats

>voting for the party that took immigration from 190K to 330K
hello leftypol

this is a ukip general now FUCK OFF

yeah, the Stag Beetle population in the UK correlates with living standard, better living standard, more Stag Beetles. Notice the amount of them in the North? My theory is going to lead to mass poorthener suicide, i've been working on this theory ever since some poorthener thought he could get a bit lippy about London a while ago

ukip is a dead meme

leftypol's on a mad one here

wew half life 3 has been announced

made me check Sup Forums

Vote Tory in marginal seats or seats where a swing is possible.
Vote UKIP in Labour and Tory safe seats. Simple as.

W
E
W

>72 hours til Leftypol leave for 5 years

thank you God

THIS.

Want to get Labour out of my neighbourhood but it's not gonna happen. A UKIP vote will at least send a message.

any /jp/ man in

thank fuck

>voting for the party that took immigration to new heights and wants to further the nanny state
back to the cuckservative irc

new pokemon announcement in half an hour lads

>ukip
ahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

wonder what new creatures they can come up with

tactical voters FUCK OFF
HATE you

it was real in his mind

charizood

>When you get stabbed in the throat by a Muslim terrorist but hesitate to indentify them as a Muslim terrorist because you might get arrested for calling a Muslim a terrorist

liveleak.com/view?i=885_1496738399

Honestly. When can I get off this ride?

Bit of a weird post at the end of the last thread:
What's this lad doing?

really really wish Woolfe had become leader instead

state
They're guests. They should conform.

they should take a look around Croatia for inspiration
full of some right fucking creatures

Been on a massive diet lads, no carbs, sugar, fatty foods. Just chicken, egg and veg for months

Just had 2 pieces of toast with heinz beans and sausages

all those carbs in my body right now lads, just couldn't resist

live in an extremely close seat with only a Tory, Labour and Lib Dem running.

There are Labour signs in many windows, reckon they'll do it. I'll be voting cuckservative anyhow.

Ireland is the largest consumer of MDMA in the world

business idea: mandy famine

i seriously hope that isn't a personal picture

cutting out all carbs is bad for cognitive functioning.

beans have pretty good protein count?

alri skelly lad

t. Assblasted Southerner thinking he's rich because his 1 bedroom wardrobe cost him £700000

far nicer than your Morning Star/Young Turks mug leftypol xx

no kippers standing in my tory safe seat. What do?

>Ass
FOY

can't believe daytime /brit/ still thinks the leftypol raid was real

>this is who I am having a conversation with here
ffs r/T_D

it was and it still is

fuck off leftypol shill

just did the virgin walk for a laugh
not even a virgin
I'm an alpha chad who's had loads of boyfriends

>was

they still are. i GUARANTEE they'll all be gone by Friday. same thing happened with Correct the Record.

lmao what a mug for a mug

Will be voting Labour. The Tory's are a disgrace and honestly are destroying this country. Name me one solid torie policy.

PROTIP: You can't!

#ImWithHim