/brit/

the absolute state of rorkes edition

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/britain/21702338-liberals-fear-their-country-will-become-less-tolerant-place-future-bright-britains
reddit.com/r/BlackPeopleTwitter/comments/6fhs8q/50_shades_of_white/?st=j3louv27&sh=f5a78467
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

love jezza
hate may
hate abbott

simple as

Where do you guys get your polling information? Curious to see how hes doing.

>rorkes still thinking center-right politics are closer to them than left-wing ones

Britain is fucked either way eh?

Maisie
Cara
Anime
In this order

looking at the economy only, they would be much more fucked with the left party in charge during brexit than the right party, especially with the cracy commie in charge

Mrs. May is a dumb cunt

LABOUR IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD.
MAY WANTS TO CREATE A POLICESTATE AND SELL US OUT.

Getting a bit SICK of people ignoring my threads....

hope tim gets sectioned soon

mentally ill teddy nonce runt

Britain elects

why do you hate tim so much
what has he ever done to you

he seems like an utter cunt in real life

you seem like an utter cunt

*ahem*

All the lads are here, all 14 of us

i'm in love with the shape of poo

the top 20% of chads controll 90% of the pussy supply

Corbyn will end this

Party Seats +/-
Conservative 355 25
Labour 215 -17
Scottish National 47 -9
Liberal Democrat 10 2
Plaid Cymru 3 0
Green 1 0
UKIP 0 -1
Independents / Other 19 0

wtf lads i thought corbyn had this 1????

lol

want to stick a sign on tim's back that reads "section me"

"what god desires is here and here"
*points to penis*
"ten bob is yours if you drop your drawers"

Romanians are the TRUE Brits

>Brits are going to get Chinese style internet

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I hope May wins.

happening at notre dame cathedral

just woke up

>github blocked

is she fucking insane?

this can't be real. God help the UK. We should expect more british refugees here over the next decade.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, ABBENIN' RN

OFF TO everyone

IM NOT HAVING MY BRIT FULL OF RACISTS

XY's at it again?

went to the careers fair

spoke to some recruiters and felt like a right normie desu. some were desperate and asked if i know any m8s with similar qualificcations who might want to apply too

I'm just so tired of it all

racist

bellsniffs
she'll never do it because she hasn't a clue how the internet works

just saying it to make old people feel safer

Gunshots at Notre Dame lads

fucks sake

fake news

we're in here lads

WAVEY

I am too
just want it to end

#prayfornotredame

literally do not care

reckon this was posted first
politics threads are for runts
Labour threads are for pure homunculi

>Stephen Hawking announces he is voting Labour: 'The Tories would be a disaster'

>'Another five years of Conservative government would be a disaster for the NHS, the police and other public services'

Even disabled physics man is on the (publicly owned) jezza train

hello fellow 'pede!
MAGA!
see you at >>>r/the_donald!

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM

bit scared of tim ngl

reddit's just appropriating our culture tbqh

How about we meet up and I force my cock in your rectum and fuck you so hard it tears your anal lining, then I thrust my bloody, shitty, cummy throbbing knob into your mouth and make you gag on that filthy concoction?

anime

economist.com/news/britain/21702338-liberals-fear-their-country-will-become-less-tolerant-place-future-bright-britains

>Reports suggest a man attacked a police officer with a hammer and was later shot.

a guy tried to attack a cop with a hammer and got shot down

nothing to see at notre dame

ok sweetie x
london?

hello leftypol discord

>hammer

probably, neo-nazis or IRA

proud of you x

hello leftypol discord

absolute nutter

OOOH AH UP THE RA

It's all a fucking joke to them.

>london?
Your not a paki are you?

>They will remain partly because they have British children. In 2014, 27% of babies born in England and Wales had immigrant mothers, up from just 12% in 1990. Polish women had more babies than any other immigrant group: they accounted for 3.2% of all births. Pakistanis were second, followed by Indians, Bangladeshis and Nigerians. Many other babies who were born to British women had an immigrant father. Soon these babies will be in school and their parents will be pinned to Britain.

>Even if immigration were suddenly to stop, Britain would become more diverse. Immigrants have slightly more babies—their fertility rate in England and Wales is 2.1, compared with 1.8 for the natives. And diversity will spread. Immigrants tend to arrive in big cities and gradually move out, seeking bigger houses that they can afford. Between 2001 and 2011 (the last two census years) the proportion of black Africans in England and Wales who lived in London fell from 80% to 58%—a staggering exodus. Provincial towns such as Milton Keynes are rapidly becoming more racially mixed.

>As immigrants and their children multiply and disperse, the Britons who most dislike immigration will disappear. Old Britons voted to leave the EU in far greater numbers than young ones; the uneducated were much keener on exit than the educated. Britain is growing older, but this particular cohort of thinly educated old people (call it the UKIP cohort) is ageing out of the population. It will be replaced by successive cohorts that are more ethnically diverse and highly educated. In the early 1960s only 15% of school children got at least five good O-levels; today more than two-thirds get at least five good GCSEs and almost half of young people go to university.

why are your elites cheering on this?

bet it was those bloody christians again

business idea: nationalise stephen hawking's wheelchair

the guardian truly is full of degenerates

what exactly is the appeal of may to rorkes? cuts hurt them the most, and she is literally responsible for bringing in all the muslims they hate, not to mention she was a remainer. are people just that scared of the red menace?

imagine caring who your gf has slept with before she met you

w2c jacket

Good. When will these turds realise that the rest of the UK doesn't want to be like London?

hello leftypol discord

jesus christ I fucking DESPISE white people

christ almighty
game over man, game over

Loving ramadan so far

still need a job 2bh

Is their cider with cherry on the island?

fondest memory of r9kcm master race was when he went to a party, got slightly drunk and got rejected by literally every woman there so he came home and cried about it to us

racist

terrible mindset

Shots fired at notre dame lads

me in bottom left

>will racially profile you

I wonder if he noticed the irony

cute c@

me the Too Quite White
i'll show em

bottom two seems like a couple of the yanks who post here

>who
i don't
unless they're nonwhite.

the main concern is "how many". the current gf only slept with 2 people before me so that's alri

if it's over 8, then i shan't be dating her

don't know why so many people in the west seem to think religious freedom is an inherent right

wow you're like 20 minutes late

think it's absolutely hilarious that when terrorist attacks used to happen in Europe like Paris there used to be a big reaction to show solidarity, lighting up big ben with the french flag or some shit

but now they're so common that it probably isn't even worth the leccy bill to do so, you'll be changing the flag every day

unbelievable

fuck off leftypol discord

of course

anti-white racism is prevalent in our society and people willingly ignore it

i remember he posted vocaroos in Sup Forums. imagine a slightly feminine nasally voice with a welsh accent. hilarious. no wonder he's never done it since.

>>who
>i don't
>unless they're nonwhite.
>
>the main concern is "how many". the current gf only slept with 2 people before me so that's alri
>
>if it's over 8, then i shan't be dating her

why are you such a virgin? honestly?

why judge someone how many they have slept with by your own standards?

listening to mac demarco

the thread I nicked that image from

reddit.com/r/BlackPeopleTwitter/comments/6fhs8q/50_shades_of_white/?st=j3louv27&sh=f5a78467

why do you lot respond to these utterly lame twitter moaning and groaning by random wogs? they are utterly obsessed because they're nothing but slaves and so are you.
I just roll my eyes all all this rubbish

logo looks like a fox spraying shit violently out his arsehole

also yes, we do
you'll want koppaberg mixed fruits

hello leftypol discord