youtube.com/watch?v=aPIBS54p7ec
m.youtube.com/watch?v=owF60WWWrks
youtube.com/watch?v=fubO-9ya9yc
youtube.com/watch?v=HpYAVTBupaE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=64Hilbd_jMg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8OYuFLKg-F8
moomoo.io/?party=45.76.94.7a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

top kek. cats fering water when getting food.

youtube.com/watch?v=fYTkhEqh32c

I completely forgot about the Pokémon thing and missed it, what was it?

Pokken for the Switch and a a new version of Sun and Moon,little disappointing

Posted a naked picture of myself on twitter lads.

Link

Sorry, that is private

want to play one game but am determined to finish another beforehand so I haven't done anything in a while

anmoch

youtube.com/watch?v=W5SEGxGt50I

what's your shtory

I still don't understand your question. Are you making small talk or being condescending?

>anmoch
níor a chuala mé an focal seo go dtí anois.

feasgar

your posts are strange to me
what's your purpose, why do you post these things

Woke up.

Out.

I've been reading up on these manga cafe/hotels in Tokyo and they sound really great value. You're in a small cubicle with a computer and can sleep on the floor, there's a shower in the facility and an all you can use library of anime and manga. It only costs €120 for an entire week so it'd be really cheap. If you're in another country you'd probably be outside all day anyway so all you really want is a place to sleep and internet access.

mostly just to say hi, communicating helps me stay motivated to continue learning scots gaelic.

I know a guy who stayed in one and he said it was great. Whenever I go abroad I stay in hostels and they're a pain in the ass having to sleep in the same room as several people on a filthy bed.
I would definitely consider these next time I go to Japan.

How much would a trip to Tokyo be likely to cost all around anyway? I've always wanted to go there but I feel like it would be very expensive overall.

If you can get the return flights for cheap you'll save a lot. I got them for €650 return but you'll be expecting to pay about 700-800 otherwise. Accommodation, about 200 for a week.
On top of that you need to get a JR pass if you want to travel around outside of Tokyo.
all in all it cost me about 1300 for 10 days

>actually considering sleeping on the ground like a savage
Say hello to back pain for me

I'd also like to point out that you'll struggle in Japan if you're anyway socially awkward. You need confidence to order food, eat with chopsticks publically and lots of people will try talk to you out of nowhere.

Bring a sleeping bag, it'd be fine.

The only reason you haven't killed yourself or been killed is because you have a cushy life and your parents look after you well.
If you had it any way difficult you would have been dead a long time ago.

I watch a couple of J vloggers and they've mentioned stuff like that before, like how they gossip about westerners in restaurants thinking they can't understand Japanese to know.

Just like we would do here if we saw some Asian person struggling to use a knife and fork to eat Irish food. It's just natural.
I was really unsure what to do with some of the food they gave me. Eating etiquette is really weird.
Could I drink the water from the Ramen?
Was I supposed to bring the bowl back to the counter when I finished?
What was this weird ladle thing for?
Am I supposed to eat this chicken with my hands or the chopsticks?
Shit I can't do this right, everyone is looking at me.
I can't read the menu properly, what the hell am I ordering?
etc

>like how they gossip about westerners in restaurants thinking they can't understand Japanese to know.
>Not gossiping about the locals in every country you visit

The problem for me is more the alone aspect. I don't think I'd even have the social courage to go to an Irish restaurant by myself though I think it'd be fine in a group or with another abroad.
Of that list I think I'd be most self conscious about the bringing the bowl back part or if I ordered something I didn't like and didn't eat very much I'd worry about offending the staff if they saw.
I wouldn't worry too much about the manner of eating since I think most people are aware how eating habits differ across the world.

been listening to chieftan instrumentals all day

youtube.com/watch?v=aPIBS54p7ec

>The problem for me is more the alone aspect. I don't think I'd even have the social courage to go to an Irish restaurant by myself though I think it'd be fine in a group or with another abroad.
That's so strange to me. I literally do everything on my own. Even in Ireland I end up going to food places and restaurants on my own if I'm interested. All of my new hobbies and stuff I try out is on my own too.
I guess some people just don't have the courage. For me it is socially awkward and I get a ton of anxiety but I still force myself to do it anyway until I get used to it.

Now it's a shame I can't use the same logic for getting to know people and making friends. Irony.

State of these queues.

I'd feel uncomfortable and self conscious as if people are starring and judging me for being alone. It's fine for casual places like a cafe or canteen but I'd feel pathetic doing something like going to the cinema alone or a sit down meal in a place like Nandos or Wagamama. I don't think doing those things alone is pathetic but it's the perception of what I think others might.

I think I live my life in much more of a way to avoid those sort of anxious moments than confront them.

What was the verdict on moomoo last night? I thought it was fun though maybe got a bit aimless after a while.

killed 4 of you and then left

m.youtube.com/watch?v=owF60WWWrks

love finding random autists' youtube channels on videos

youtube.com/watch?v=fubO-9ya9yc

Well I chose quite a small server so that people could get familiar with the basics,maybe take one with more people next time

Grindy rubbish.

Yeah it'd be good if we had better opposition to our team. We dominated the map for a while aside from noonyBOY sneaking in and destroying windmills.

How the fuck do you even find these guys?

looked in the comment of a chieftain's song and he was shiteing on about neo nazis for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=HpYAVTBupaE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=64Hilbd_jMg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8OYuFLKg-F8

picturing the people talking about pokémon as fat little asian boys now

Americans should be range-banned from Sup Forums

Here's the thing though. Nobody cares. Out of all the things somebody is going to judge you for, being alone is the least likely. Infact it makes you more invisible to them.
It was boring and played like a flash game from secondary school PC class.

Blows my mind that even people from Donegal can't grasp the divide in the north. They'll come to Derry every weekend but that have absolutely no idea about the dynamic between the two communities even it's a massively important chapter in Irish history

Do southerners not learn about The Troubles?

Do not reply to britposters.
Do not reply to americanposters.
Do not bite or feed the trolls.

No we just don't care, it's always and has been our Island.

>Do southerners not learn about The Troubles?
It's taught in history for the LC, and maybe the JC?
History is an optional subject and not the most popular.

You don't get to tell me what to do faggot.

Bored
wat do?

Hwat did you lot do today/what are you planning to do for the rest of the week?
Almost perfect digs

They don't live with such a segregated society, so they find it odd.

>It's a massively important chapter in irish history
Its irrelevant outside the north and except when FF/FG need to discredit Sinn Fein

Imagine living in the north lmao. What a miserable existence.

It's taught for the Junior Cert but it's one of the more boring topics and you can pretty much just skip it with the level of choice on the paper.

Continued playing through my backlog. Targeting short games for the moment.

moomoo.io/?party=45.76.94.7a
There are 30 people here so there's more to do

Don't think anybody liked that naked picture of me. I thought it was very good. My narcissism is deceiving me again lads.

>posting nudes of yourself on reddit
>doing drugs

I am convinced AA is the male version of Ciara.

>gays

So,you'll be lusting after him too for attention?

Attracted to me? I bet you are. I'm attracted to me.

No.
No.

I am a girl btw. I just haven't started t-blockers yet.

don't *like* queers lads

>I am a girl btw
"no"
This is a biological female with Irish roots embedded in her blood.

So you love queers or what?

You are a hulking autistic dinosaur. Stop breathing so loudly you manbeast. Have a shower for once in your life too, pedophile.

Do you even know what a pedophile is? Go look up the definition before you spout words you know nothing about. Next time you want to insult me pick the right words.

Oh my bad. Ebehebepehebeoobpoedophile.
Aka a pedophile.

Nice meme but 17 is legal in her state and mine, and once she hits 18 she is legal all over the US. Being a pedo means you like girls who are 13 and lower.

Ellen is legitimately a predator the way he obsesses and stalks after a mentally ill teenager. I guarantee you he would turn to domestic abuse once he got tired of his little novelty girl.
Wonder who he'd move onto after. I'm sure /r9k/ has plenty of girls willing to be manipulated by him.
HAHAHAHAH go tell your parents or any mature adult that. Enjoy getting absolutely hopped up and down the street you scumbag.

>HAHAHAHAH go tell your parents or any mature adult that. Enjoy getting absolutely hopped up and down the street you scumbag.
Who gives a shit? It isn't against the law and why would I care about what some moralfags think.

Bandon is a shithole

>
> manipulated by him.
You mean girls manipulating him?

You're one pathetic manchild. Suppose you went to SK to see could you solicit teenage prostitutes too. Should have your passport revoked and put on a list desu.
Sad bastard.

huh
shes actually pretty ugly when its not a staged selfie

>being this upset that I would rather choose a real woman who is of consent over some 20 something year old failed tranny

It's not all about her looks, lad. Some people think she looks really ugly now with her chubby face, but I think it's cute and brings out more of her freckles.

Is that why you chased after Juniper yeah?

yeah because you're a sad act who has no other contact with women

>A real woman
Once she's 18 she's a real woman
It looks nice,what didn't you like about it?

Won a game of player unknown battleground lads

I'd love to know what Ellen looks like in real life. I bet he's hideous and would never have the guts to meetup with a girl. He's just one of her dozens of fanboys at her disposal. Your little friendship means nothing you creep.
>Once she's 18 she's a real woman
N-no she's a BIOLOGICAL FEMALE (biologically has not fully matured either you backpeddling pedo) that is of consenting age! She has irish BLOOD in her genetics xdxdxd.

Juni wasn't a tranny and we became good friends with our dumb antics. I never chased him seriously.
The same can be said about a lot of you too.
Real woman as in born a female.

thread's a bit shite

Gratz.

personality CUNTS ruining yet again
Patrick Pearse would be turning in his grave if he saw young Irishmen posting anime

Same. Can't believe AA would get this triggered over something like this. Going to let him argue with himself and go eat now.

Best part is I'm actually more attractive and feminine than she is.

Is that why people bullied you for your nudes?

Nobody bullied me.

nothing to do here, everyone's a scumbag