My entire life is a lie....I always thought I was pure Greek :(

Other urls found in this thread:

w11.zetaboards.com/anthroworld/forum/4125716/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do you get your ancestry like that?

No more "I AM A GREEK" for you.
Italians, Rise!

23 and me

My dad is calling bs and calling me an idiot for spending money on this shit. Says we are as Greek as Aristotle...kid you not his fucking words.

>

South Italy was greek

Fuck that dumb cunt. Don't compare my noble Greek roots to her.

geez that cost 150 dollars
i will buy it only when i get a job

Man I want to try that test
I would be at least 25% Northern Caucasian since my grandmother is Laz ethnically. I also would have some Turkic ancestry. My grandfather's brother looked like Genghiz Khan but my grandfather looked like your average western med Turk so it would be a low percentage I guess

I have no idea for others. My father's side were sailors and merchant for centuries. It would be 25% Northern Caucasian/ Laz, 25% surprise motherfucker but it would be mostly ethnicities around Black and Mediterranean sea, I would have like 10% Central Asian heritage at most. 40% more predictable surprise motherfucker

Are you a NEET now?
I'm betting your genes are some sort of mix of native American / Portuguese or native American/ German

Not a neet but i don't work
I came from portugal i don't have any amerindian genes

So tempted to take this test desu even though I already know I'm just probably half NA half Southern European I'd be awesome to take it, you never know.

italiANO

I am 100% ethnic Swede but I am greek.

Is a single shitpost on Sup Forums really worth it?

I wish you could do a self-test beginning to end somehow, I don't want to give my DNA away it gives me the willies.

is this really correct?
did you tell your current identitiy to doctor?

Just take another test and see if the results are the same or they are making it up

don't they give more details than just ancestry? like predisposition to some diseases and whatnot?

You'd be surprised. My friend from Nicaragua took the test and it came back as some crazy shit like 30% NA, 30% Iberian, 20% Balkan and then some other shit.

Like wtf right

>european talking about purity
uhm...sweetie, all europeans are basically mongrels.

>philipenis

maybe he is not really your dad, your mum might have slept with an Italian.

Nah I'm literally a clone of the man.

Was he the son from illegal immigrants or legal immigrants?? If they were legal then he must likely came from a upper class/middle class background economically speaking, that means he doesn't exactly represents the average Nicaraguan, given that people from the upper class tend to be descendants from central, northern, and Slavic Europeans that came here some 100 years ago.

His family in Nicaragua is insanely rich and he's just here to troll around in university. So I guess legal lol.

That's what I imagined kek

w11.zetaboards.com/anthroworld/forum/4125716/
Go here. Figure out about the subraces

My looks are a mix of North Pontid& Atlanto Mediterranid with maybe some Cro Magnon mix

Not really suprising since my mother's side is from Anamur, Mersin. But I can't really base my Turkic genetics from Karamanid influence there. Laz and Mediterranean show up more in my looks

>take test
>get Sardinian
hmm yes

That's due to both groups being close and intermixing over time. I got a random amount of West Europe (19%) even though none of muh heritage is from there

>tfw Greek Cypriot
>would probably be 40% Jew/Lebanese if I took one of these tests

you are mother got pasta'd lol

> 23 and me
> Greek with big Italian %

Well, don't worry too much, I believe this has to do with 23 and me calculations.

Italians are greek.

We all are greek!

ROMAN'D VENETE'D MAGNA GRECE'D

Southern Italians are Greek

I know the feeling; I never thought I had dirty Med blood but here we are.

This. Also remember tha Sicily and part of south Italy was essentially Greek for a really long time.

And north is made of albino niggers who fucked hard with blond(a shitty mutation in some genes) babes from Estonia

>caring about this beyond its possible medical implications

Is everyone else in the world completely fucking retarded about MUH CULTURE?

>that mixture
You're from New England?

You should use GEDMatch to make a map like this. I'm apparently a Polack but I have a German last name.

>literally Greco-Roman
Master-race right there.

what do those numbers and colors even mean?

How can I tell my ancestry just from my looks?

Only Sup Forums desu

Anything that isn't white or blue is nigger-tier.

you are a useless cultureless mongrel

The higher the number the closer I am to that population genetically. The closest population to me is southern Poland with 86.

but isn't that normal? a lot of greeks have italian blood and a lot of italians have greek blood

you mongrel

>greeks have italian blood a
no

Swedes are honorary meds

Nope, I'd be considered the whitest person in Germany just so you know. But I don't think Krauts even know what 'white' is.

latin masta race

I am a Greek you mongrel

>Southern Italian Greeks
you produced one of the greatest minds in human history.
Be proud.

>Greece
>white and blue flag
>Israel
>white and blue flag
LOL

Don't Italians have an Anatolid admixture? That may be the reason

Pennsylvania- 1/4 of my ancestors were Mennonites, the other 1/4 were Quakers, and the rest were slavshit coal miners.

>6% Scandinavia
dat Viking invasion of the British Isles in the 9th century

> Mennonites
> not slavshits

Jews are the master race and owners of the west, they should treat us better