en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ek_Paheli_Leela
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dashain
youtube.com/watch?v=UWKT6b69pBM
youtube.com/watch?v=-uYCp88GsO8
youtube.com/watch?v=ij1Ob5ASfUk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Must be the social pressure to get married and have children
From what i've heard it's opposite in Estonia .Since your population has huge number of atheist they don't feel pressure to get married hence they just fuck around and move on.

Non-religious, not atheist. People still believe in certain christian and pagan stuff. And traditions are respected, even if people don't believe in them.

It's like you don't want to identify with a certain religion or something like that. My entire family is like that, we larp AS chriatians because of traditions but our beliefs are heavily influenced be paganism, buddhism and so on. So it's really hard to classify yourself as a follower of a certain religion.

>tfw bangladesh, pakistan, nepal, and sri lanka will never team up to end indian hegemony in the region once and for all

kairos.com/diversity-recognition
Post what this neutral network thinks your ethnicity is.
This thinks I'm 40-60% Asian and ~30% Hispanic from multiple pictures. (Not very outlandish considering people think I'm Nepali or something from my looks).

>2017
>religions
xD

They're all Chinese puppets

On average I get about 50% hispanic. Pashtun mexicans confirmed

Hispanic ia a codeword for Brown

Thank god

wtf Hindus???

why do you think there are so many muslims in the subcontinent?

Jaaaaaaaay Lord Shiva and Parvati .

>Parvati
Is she the goddess who beheaded a monster (but his head always change) because he took her animal?

First time i heard something like this but as far as i know No

Don't you know Durga?
By the way, does Sanskrit language distinguish tiger and lion?

you can look that up you know
sinha vs vyagha

This site is bullshit but anyway
>59% white
>33% hispanic
>4% black
>3% asian
>1% other

It looks like a movie poster of Sunny Leone.

see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ek_Paheli_Leela

huh, it actually might be

>Don't you know Durga?
Of course i've.We've 13 days public holiday for Dashain here in Nepal which is dedicated to goddess Durga.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dashain

How's life going for ya, nepalbro?

bump

dead thread

This

How to reduce the fertility rate of B*haris.

Why don't you purge all the B*hari on your clay.

I'm trying to learn Hindi but I'm having some trouble with certain phrases. Can someone translate this?

This is Bhangi language. We can't translate it.

let's summon Sanjay Gandhi

But based Sanjay Gandhi is dead :(

>ded people
that's why you summon him.

>shits in streets
>rapes woman of other states because bihari women look like men
>reson for Indian rapist,poo in loo and shithole Indian memes
>Will breed out other ethnicities in future.

We need to get rid of B*haris.

We should give Bihar to Nepal as a gift.

Who the fuck are Biharis?

the 'scums' of India.

you

66% white
17% hispanic
14% asian
2% black
1% other

NA

Then why I see her on a tiger and then a lion?

Sub humans

I wanna kill myself

how do I come to terms with the fact that I've permanently fucked up my life?

Fuck me you're light skinned for a paki you look like a white person

There is no Permanence. There is always some hope in life.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""People """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" from the North Indian state of Bihar.

Thoughts on pakoras? They're very popular in Scotland but this Bengali girl says no one has them in Bangladesh.

East Indian. It's not in North by either definition or geography.

Indian fertility rate by state.
What the FUCK is Bihar's problem?

>no one has them in Bangladesh.
huh?

She said they eat them that often. She has spent most of her life in England so she might not be super accurate.

True.

youtube.com/watch?v=UWKT6b69pBM

Bhappa Ji chhaa gaye.

I always remembering eating them as an appetizer especially during iftar. They tend to be either onion and spinach pakoras.

Hail Hind.

>ywn live in a secular, fascist state founded by Subhas Chandra Bose

Like i said they are sub humans

Feels bad man.

Sieg Heil !!!

What happened yadav?

>you look like a white person
Wew lad. You're a poo as well right? I hope so because if that's what passes as white then Britain has no future.

It's a top tier food especially in cold and rainy season

NA

youtube.com/watch?v=-uYCp88GsO8

Better than the stalin poster i saw in bangalore years ago

Why is kashmir so much better compared to other states even when it's a conflict zone?

Well we should not expect a population boom in a conflict zone.

Check hdi

For

North Indian states are better than "North Indian" states.

>you get lumped with UP and bihar as they are considered northern states

youtube.com/watch?v=ij1Ob5ASfUk

Its a shit site. There are only 3 main races. Almost everyone on Earth is one or a mixture of these 3.

Handouts from the Centre. Good strategy to develop the area and neuter the chances of backward youth taking up arms.

Gotcha! I love curry haha

Should Punjab be a part of India? Yes. It is an ancient Hindu land.
Should Sikhs be thrown out of India and Punjab? Absolutely.
How? Nukes.

Fuck off.

Are you Hindu? Why are you shelling for Sikhs, who are lower than Dalits? Have some pride and lets finish them off. What are they going to do? They are numerically insignificant; the world won't even notice. Besides, it will be so easy as they are cowards and can't put up a fight.

Fuck off Marxist sub-human. Here's your (You).

You are the reason these subhuman Dalits, Sikhs, Muslims, OBCs are misruling India and subjugating high caste pure Aryan Hindus

Sikhs and Kashmirs have purest of Indo-Aryan blood. You Hindpoos are Dalits role-playing as Aryans.

Anywho, I don't like Sikhs and I want them dead. All of them.
I'd grant them permission to live here only on one condition. They should give up their religion and embrace Sanatan Dharma.

>having low birth rates
>good

astagfirullah ya akhi

Yeah. Kashmiris should increase their birth rate.

Why didn't the British forcefully removed Hindu-Dinduism from this Sub-Continent.

>I'd grant them permission to live here only on one condition. They should give up their religion and embrace Sanatan Dharma.

Thanks your majesty Emperor Poojesh.

The Brits only cared about money

the real question is why the Mughals didn't

then again the Ottomans ruled Bulgaria for 500 fucking years and didn't manage to replace christianity

Being cucked by Christianity is better than being cucked by Islam because of all those inbreeding thing. Fuck Brits! they rules this Sub-Continent for nearly two centuries but still didn't bothered to Anglicize us.

think from the brit's perspective

they have absolutely zero incentive to anglicise the population, they care about profit only

>Most Indians wear western clothes
>English is the standard of education
>British education
>British Laws
>British system of government

Really?

But Hindpooism still exists.

And with the same Anglo culture all across the sub-continent, Indian identity would have been even stronger and even Partition would have not been happened.

This argument can be used to say that the Mughals never tried to suppress the Hindus.

The 1857 Revolt/War/Mutiny was a testimony to their attempts in Westernizing India.

Damn this looks like a fucking tech support call centre

>the real question is why the Mughals didn't

because they were actually secular rulers

islamic bigots would have wiped out pooism and smashed every single monkey idol.