Romanians have built their own village using scrap material on a disused railway line next to a Paris ring road

Romanians have built their own village using scrap material on a disused railway line next to a Paris ring road

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOcYoSjQ1nA
youtube.com/watch?v=3BqqqCqq01o
youtube.com/watch?v=n0giDfrU_Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZucOOgZwML4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They do that everywhere

good, it's easier whe they are all in one place, I hate to chase people carrying a 35Kg flamethrower.

Are we talking romanians ir gypsies?

Looks like a gated community compared to our villas

there have always been "bidonvilles" in or around paris, housing either romanians, arabs, spanish and italians, or simply the french proletariat. For example the entire area of Nanterre was a bidonville built on muddy terrains, it was well described in "Au bout de la nuit" by Celine. Only difference is that nobody took them in pictures.

You have villas in your country?

Those people don't look like Romanians though, they look more akin to New Germans.

Not here. Our government just bulldozes it if they try to build something.

Why aren't they being burnt or torn down?

Paris isn't Germany anymore though.

>"""""romanians"""""""""
Those are Germans now Hans

That's the beauty of our government. Dutch gypsies also build illegal buildings. Videos related.

But gypsie buildings don't fit within our governments plan..

youtube.com/watch?v=DOcYoSjQ1nA
youtube.com/watch?v=3BqqqCqq01o
youtube.com/watch?v=n0giDfrU_Pw

>spanish and italians, or simply the french proletariat.
Really? Here only gypsies will build such camps.
I knew France had major issues with ghettos but I didn't know it was bad enough for non-addicts and non-gypsies to build slums.
That's a big income inequality problem you need to solve.

Props to you. I wish our government would dismandle gypsy camps and ghetos.

>then: all black-haired people
>now: all black-haired people

I don't see the difference

Here's a video of gypsies shooting towards locals and the police with an AK-47.
Why? Because after repeated requests of the locals about constant burglaries, roberries and beatings in their village, the police finally decided to arrest someone from the camp.

Keep in mind this kind of violent crime is unheard of in Greece.
I'm not racist. Gypsy is a culture and they should all be fucking tortured to death.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZucOOgZwML4

i was speaking historically, the only franco-french people still living in camps are our own bred of french travelling gypsies. I just wanted to tell people this wasn't a new thing like the OP makes it appear.

Also the wealth in France is pretty weirdly dristributed but there's no real income inequality problem yet.

You can't tell the difference between a Canadian and Czech flag either. Go see a doctor.

Oh ok, that makes sense. Up until the 1940's or so we also had such tin towns. It was mostly dislocated people due to the balkan and turkish wars, population exchanges etc.

Why not putting those fuckers to work instead of rapefugees, they look like hardworking people

>gypsy
>work
They would rather be skinned alive than work, save for few rare exceptions