Country

Country
Do people in your country wave their flag outside their house?

I know some dude who hangs the Russian flag outside his house all the time but the Dutch flags only during special days or FIFA world cup

Yes, even in slums, also t-shirts too

Yes, usually in the garden. During important sporting events you can see many other flags too (such as brazilian, italian, german,...); but these are usually hanged on balconies.

off course

NO. It used to be illegal 20years ago

he said flag

only during the world cup period and is cringe af

Yes. We love flagging here.

yes, during national holidays

1% will have a flag constantly up, another 25-30% mount their flags during national holidays.

no

Isnt that unconstitutional? I remember theres a law about patriotic symbols and how to use them

It isn't because that pic was taken on the US

Only on national holidays.

This doesn't count, it's obviously decoration for Independence Day.

No, it kind shocked me when I visited the USA tho

>stone street
>neat architecture
couldnt be us

not even MUH PATRIOTISM type but desu the flag is pretty aesthetic to fly off your home

no

Pic is Dolores Hidalgo in central Mexico

They hang it from a holder or have it on a flag pole but no one walks around outside waving flags all day long.

Yup. I see them outside of businesses more often tho

Usually during football games. But I do see the Union Jack/England flag outside of homes occasionally. UJ seems more common. There's also someone on my street who has the flag of Yorkshire hoisted in their back garden.

do serbs fly the serbian flag there?

No, our flag is racist

>stone street
>>neat architecture
>couldnt be us
We have different but comfier for both

Yes, there's usually a flag pole for every fifth house and people keep the flag up almost every sunny day

I don't live around serbs but I don't think so. Neither do croats.

There wasn't just American flags, there were also flag of different countries like Madeira or Jamaica, people were proud of their roots

24/7.
I can't go 1/10 of a mile without seeing a US flag.
not that i'm complaining.

This ^...and only the stupid fucks don't remove or keep clean the flag after that day. These people let the mexican flag rot and decay.

There's one house near where I live that always has a canadian flag out for some reason.

we do NOT disgrace our flag by flying it every day. it is shaming, unlawful and uncivilized barbaric behaviour to wave it every day. we only raise the full size flags on flag days and then there are strict rules when you must take it down, sunset being one of them. on other days you are allowed to raise a 'not-formalized' triangular flag with national colours called a 'vimpel'. picrel

During World Cups and that kind of events, yes.

Otherwise no, because people think that only far-right people would do that.

>proper buildings
>aesthetic architecture
Weak b8 m8

Only extremely poor people and immigrants do that.

Normal people can only do it on September, it's not legal to do it the rest of the year, so it's mostly a thing you do if you don't really have a house, it's not really enforced.

>it's not legal to do it the rest of the year,
wut?

This

Wtf? I hate mexicans now

Is all that "celebrity" scum still relevant?

You can see lots of flags from 25 of May to 9 of July around here. Dunno about the rest of the country.

In Vermont, it's common to have them through the main street of every town for the entire summer.

Some do, they have flag poles, generally not though (schools and government institutes often have them, as well as state/territory and aboriginal flags) . However, on Australia Day it's free rein to have it anywhere and everywhere though.

Only in September ando during FIFA worldcups

Yeah its pretty common. I put up a flagpole in my yard last year and a couple of my neighbors followed suite.

It's only inconstitucional if you use them as anything but flags (i.e. clothes). They are being used as flags in that pic, and it looks like independence day.

You literally have to have an American flag on your mailbox to be able to use it.

God no, the only time you see that is during an important six nations or world cup

I've heard that waving the flag in Europe is considered racist

Argentina
Yes, but only on national days( Independence Day/May 25th/Veteran Day/etc.) and when the national football team plays

The only correct way to use the mexican flag on clothing is like this

Only during the world cup.
It's mandatory on public buildings though, alongside the EU flag.

t. El Burro

UNAM masterrace

In my place, the flags stay all year.

Am I the only one who thinks it's fucking stupid to hang a flag other than one's current home country? Like bitch if your previous home was so great why the fuck did you leave?

Some idiots do