Hey Sup Forums: is France still France, or is it no longer France?

Hey Sup Forums: is France still France, or is it no longer France?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/britain/21702338-liberals-fear-their-country-will-become-less-tolerant-place-future-bright-britains
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kübler-Ross_model
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wouldn't go to France

>mfw Southern Italy and Greece are included with India, Sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East

t. 51%
t. irrelevant

don't EVER make another about france ever again

France never existed

Trust me, you wouldn't go to France. You wouldn't go to France. Because France is no longer France. France is NO LONGER France.

>captcha : arabian avenue

We've got a large nonwhite population due to our history of using darkies & spics domestically as farm equipment.You, on the other hand, have no such excuse for voluntarily destroying your nation.

Sickle-cell genes (even when sickel-cell anemia is not expressed) provide resistance to malaria. Areas that historically or currently have a malaria problem have high rates of sickle-cell anemia. Those European countries that are listed used to have a fairly major malaria problem, which is why they have high rates of sickel-cell anemia.

Does that explain the red southern France then, warmer climate and malaria

>literally no reason

Actually it's because Sicilians are blackamoors unlike myself, a proudly aryan autistic neanderthal with a large youtube following

I'm more worried about the UK desu

>They will remain partly because they have British children. In 2014, 27% of babies born in England and Wales had immigrant mothers, up from just 12% in 1990. Polish women had more babies than any other immigrant group: they accounted for 3.2% of all births. Pakistanis were second, followed by Indians, Bangladeshis and Nigerians. Many other babies who were born to British women had an immigrant father. Soon these babies will be in school and their parents will be pinned to Britain.

>Even if immigration were suddenly to stop, Britain would become more diverse. Immigrants have slightly more babies—their fertility rate in England and Wales is 2.1, compared with 1.8 for the natives. And diversity will spread. Immigrants tend to arrive in big cities and gradually move out, seeking bigger houses that they can afford. Between 2001 and 2011 (the last two census years) the proportion of black Africans in England and Wales who lived in London fell from 80% to 58%—a staggering exodus. Provincial towns such as Milton Keynes are rapidly becoming more racially mixed.

>As immigrants and their children multiply and disperse, the Britons who most dislike immigration will disappear. Old Britons voted to leave the EU in far greater numbers than young ones; the uneducated were much keener on exit than the educated. Britain is growing older, but this particular cohort of thinly educated old people (call it the UKIP cohort) is ageing out of the population. It will be replaced by successive cohorts that are more ethnically diverse and highly educated. In the early 1960s only 15% of school children got at least five good O-levels; today more than two-thirds get at least five good GCSEs and almost half of young people go to university.

economist.com/news/britain/21702338-liberals-fear-their-country-will-become-less-tolerant-place-future-bright-britains

>Nigs and sand people become independent
>immediately move to France
Really makes you think Mahmoud...

>future is bright

>French teaches them French
>They migrate to France for a job
It's not that shocking

first of all you stupid inbred losers, the nationalisation and importation of colonial people into france predated decolonisation by several decades. Secondly the various liberation movements were lead by only a part of the colonized population, the other were cooperating with the french, or neutral and subsequently had to flee the country after the fact.

and don't EVER tell me what to do or how to vote in my country, you ain't shit, you don't know shit, and especially not how to do research, you're 16 years old memers on Sup Forums, sub 100 IQ shitstains on the face of earth.

don't reply to this post

t. 50% white

t. his country is already a white minority in younger tranch of age

ANYWAY

Paris need to be nuked, then we can allow Occitans to become French if they pray to Saint Clovis

Pic related is a school in France.

It might. I wasted about a half hour researching this. This is the historical distribution of Malaria. I don't know if a comprehensive study has been done on the french population. The studies I read seemed to contradict the original post picture but I think that was because they weren't using enough data.

>It's ok when I do it
Fuck off yank

this needs to be reversed.

id get beheaded by ISIS in france. it'd be worth it. what a glorious place.

>and don't EVER tell me what to do or how to vote in my country, you ain't shit, you don't know shit, and especially not how to do research, you're 16 years old memers on Sup Forums, sub 100 IQ shitstains on the face of earth.
>don't reply to this post

Why do frogs get so mad when you remind them that they will soon be no whiter than le USA? (of course by this time USA will be no whiter than Brazil, and Brazil no whiter than South Africa)

>importation of colonial people into france predated decolonisation
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

France was 99.9999999999999999999999% before WW2, and at least 99% white before the sixties

Oui?

Fucking disgusting.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kübler-Ross_model

That guy is in the step 2.

He is a part of the 0.0000000000000001%

And he is the descent of a noble that impregnated a negress not a pure negroe

lol

If you're concerned about people with an IQ below 100, you should be more worried about exactly this kind of immigration.