Wake up

>wake up
>see this man breaking into your house
>does your country's law allow you to use deadly force against him?

Considering thst guy can't see shit I would just keep doing whatever I was doing.

no

Like I care about the law
*teleports behind him*
*unzips katana*

no. I can "over defend" myself aka kill the thief and I will get 4-10 years sentence

Nope
My country allow (((proportionate))) self defense which mean the guy must first shot/knife me before acting

Same here

i can only use equivalent force, and i'm not permitted to "aggravate" the situation by using more force or more lethal weapons
So if someone punches me i can at most punch them back or use similar LTL weapons.
This guy has a crowbar so i can use at least a crowbar or a bat. If i was a woman i could argue a woman with a gun is equivalent to a grown man with a crowbar and go for a gun, but guns have to be stored in a safe.

So yeah, baseball bat it is, and i have to hurt the least i can so i maybe i can try to break his shoulders or limbs.

Why would you want to kill someone for merely breaking into your house?
Are a you a fucking tribal?

Honestly comes down to how the judge feels that day

Yes but only if is about to attack and I cannot reasonably fend him off in another way.
(Professional) burglars never confront people though so it's very unlikely.
Damn, not even we have to use equivalent force because the victim cannot be expected to take that into consideration during an attack.

very yes, i could rock a chest rig with 150 rounds on tap in 5 magazines for a semi-automatic rifle and absolutely waste the guy

or just shoot him with a revolver

I can use what I deem to be reasonable force at the time

If he's unarmed I can't just stab him to death but if he has a knife or crowbar and threatens me with it or backs me into a corner I can respond with deadly force if I think it's appropriate

Yes. No exceptions

anything within a shade of green is a yes, anything else might have exceptions, and red is a no

implying

A clerk killed a shitskin(with a gun) that tried to rob him and was sent to jail for defending himself

And even if he attacks you, you will still end up in jail.

If hes white talk with him
And offer to house him for his trobled times if brownie shoot.

>duty to retreat

Lel, seriously?

that's because he wasn't defending himself

>When you remove a guy that try to kill you, you aren't defending yourself

If we die we win, am i rite ?

exquisite strawman, has school ended for you yet ?

yeah it's fucking absurd and is an immediate deciding factor on if i would move there

The white race is going to die no matter what you do, drumpfcuck

No but most of them fuck off as soon as they find out someone is home. If it was a group of Sudanese men I'd be fucked though as they normally carry weapons.