/brit/

goat edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ad4MH7fMLs
itsgoingdown.org/ivy-league-racist-jared-taylor-disguised-as-frenchman-clandestinement-dans-charlottesville/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey

*towers over you*

I said HEY

Got 88 (You)s in a single Sup Forums thread there now lads. More than a third of the entire thread was in response to me.

I am basically a god.

BABS

need a french bf

>Sup Forums
doesnt count

whats the least amount of money you would suck tim off till he comes in your mouth, and fuck him in the ass till you splooge inside him? i would do it for 5 grand

the gf is a primary school teacher

Anyone ever notice how the anime posters are actual, literal and physical nonces?

They are *literally*posting kids

sad paki bastard

The most honest politician I've known in my life time. Jeremy Corbyn. He's been given a horrible time by the right wing press and he will be fighting to save the most precious thing we have. The NHS. He will also be a better negotiater than May as the EU really don't like her already. Obviously it's your vote but that's my opinion.

Men objectively make the best teachers.

State of all that projection there lad.

I teach to give back to my community. You'll understand that kids are cunts once you're not a pathetic arrogant little shit of a student yourself.

Most male primary school teachers are either nonces (or gay), but this lad is a male primary school teacher AND a Sup Forums poster.

Would I trust my precious 5 year old child with him? I would not.

noncette

Nonces out

same ;_;

link to thread

made cookies for people in the thread

anyone remember the cuckio meme

anyone remember the cuckio meme

ded thred. single-handedly got it deleted lmao.

this girl is 15 at most
you're going to jail pal

50k probably

Admit it: you'll miss him when he resigns and Generic Blairite #281 takes over as Labour leader.

paki lies

perhaps hes wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane

NEED a legs gf

nah

prehistoric nonce gimmick

>You'll understand that kids are cunts once you're not a pathetic arrogant little shit of a student yourself.
I work at the moment.

>I teach to give back to my community.
Sure you do. Not because you ran out of options.

>State of all that projection there lad.
My parents are both teachers, I've known teachers all my life and known the ones like you. I've wanted to be one since I was a kid myself. I know your sort. You know I am right, you just don't want to admit it.

link me to the dead thread, i'll check the archives

why would he resign when he'll be PM on Friday?

Turns out for months I haven't actually been deeply in love.
I'm just autistic.
Hmmmm

hello leftypol discord

youtube.com/watch?v=6ad4MH7fMLs

I think we've been spoiled with two meme labour leaders in a row.

got called a cuck in the last thread

Tony Blair did nothing wrong

eating maltesers

got called a right wing nutcase in the leftypol discord

>Most male primary school teachers are either nonces
Don't even joke about this. You don't know how detrimental this meme is to society as a whole. It has stopped men from going into the profession and lead to an entire generation of children raised almost exclusively with female role models instead of male ones and it really fucks with the kids' heads.

>I'M a teacher because I want to be a teacher
>YOU'RE a teacher because being a teacher is for losers with no options!
Take a look at yourself lad. You're going to a fucking awful teacher. You know fuck all.

this. try making memes out of Yvette Cooper.

It was the one about the faggot parade in Runescape. Check the Sup Forums archive for "faggot" and you'll probably find it.

just watched "Life" (2017)

decent flick that

need a liz kendall gf

terrible post *winks at you*

havent seen caralad in a while

>YOU'RE a teacher because being a teacher is for losers with no options!
It is the impression you give off when you hate who you work with. Maybe try phrasing it better next time if that is not what you are.

>You're going to a fucking awful teacher. You know fuck all.
Nah, I will be fine. I'm not like you.

tell us what happened lad

did some sunbathing today

pulled my shorts down a cheeky bit and me arse got sunburnt

nonce

an american based islamic hate preacher inspired the london bridge attackers but i'm a crazy person for saying being a jihadist is legal in the west, hmmmmm

He's dead. Had his throat slit from ear to ear, left him lying a pool of his own blood.

itsgoingdown.org/ivy-league-racist-jared-taylor-disguised-as-frenchman-clandestinement-dans-charlottesville/
kek

*points my bow and arrow straight at your bollocks*

give me one reason no to shoot

Women are just better suited at looking after young children. Go into any primary school classroom in the world, regardless of culture or country and chances are it will be being taught by a woman.

A child's male role model should be his father, grandfather, older siblings, not some poofter male primary school teacher

he has become...employed

who are you in love with la

thats what i reckoned

this dumb yank read half of my question and called me a cuck when I said he was wrong
it's just uncalled for

cara

anyone else find it hard to sleep for a few days after taking mandy?
so tired the last two days but when I try to sleep I just cant

Most people hate the people they work with on some level or another.

You're coming off like a proper nonce. Constantly telling everyone you love kids and how it's evil to find flaws in them and all that. You sound a proper paedo lad.

>I'm not like you
I know. That's how I know you know fuck all. Teaching is rewarding. At the end of the year, you're glad you did and you'll want to do it again. Doesn't stop you from hating the majority of the kids from September-June.

Women are not better suited for looking after young boys. Not even remotely. They can't wrap their heads around boys being boisterous or loud or physical. It's the main reason why boys are totally outclassed by girls at the moment in education. The feminised education system literally teaches them wrong.

grim

thats even worse

Why are there no homegrown american cartels

A lad

no, you're frothing at the mouth retarded, K Y S

bit gay

cuck

me

>You're coming off like a proper nonce. Constantly telling everyone you love kids and how it's evil to find flaws in them and all that.
Didn't say any of that. Read through my posts. You just made that up in your head. Hate is just a strong word and seems more suited to enemies.

and makes no sense

shes such a slag

imagine unironically getting brainwashed by noseberg into eating meat

enjoy your parasites and cancer

yeah I know haha

>semantics
Wind your neck in.

yes.. the jews invented carnivorism

Words have meanings. Learn to use them.

I used the word correctly, nonce.

>that website

hello leftypol

anyone got some spooky subreddits i can browse

we've been eating meat for decades, it's what we've evolved to digest.

Then everything I said about you is true and you shouldn't act so offended, nonce.

>Barbara Palvin

Good taste

have tory cuts done anything

like do we have more money
why do we have cuts if we're not in a crisis or anything

>now with even less citations!

Late to work

>Two men arguing at 12pm about which one is the bigger nonce when they both work with kids
You're both nonces.

>n-no u
what an absolute nonce thing to say

You know nothing.

hello pol