Is this rumor true?

Is this rumor true?
The German(White) avoids the restaurant which a colored race runs.

>Is this rumor true?
No, it isn't true at all.

are you fucking joking?
who doesnt like chinese/japanese/thai/french/mexican food?

German youngsters basically spend more time in kebab shops than at home.

>The German(White)

Germans don't go to restaurants?

>colored race
nice try proxy

this, there is nothing better than a fresh Döner

That's all you get to enjoy in a life, isn't it?
Then you get back to work

you eat Döner at work

I felt relieved to hear your opinions.

>German(White)
Is this like Girl(Male)?

I actually lol'd

Really tho. Get a life

Yes, germany and central europe is the hardest place for immigrants to start restaurateur business

better luck in uk or aus or canada

>German(White)

Whites living in Germany

I identify as a German(Turk)!

Absolutely fucking not.

As a matter of fact, anyone with a brain goes to the restaurants where the staff barely speak English and look at you with disdain, where the restaurant is barely clean and smells like old mop water. Bonus points if the health rating is C or lower. That's where the best food is, and those places are never run by white people unless it's a Southern smoke shack or a legit Cajun food place.

>German(White)

My bad Toji, I just read "white" and skipped the German part. I don't know anything about Germany or whether or not they are racist, beyond the fact that literally everyone is racist as a matter of course, with the ironic and shocking exception being some white people from primarily white Western nations.

Of related note, when I was in Japan I had a lot of shop owners throw their arms up in an X shape and scream "NO GAIJIN" at me as soon as I walked in their door, but that may have more to do with the fact that the highest indices (reported, anyway) of rape in Japan are around military bases.

No. White people here are fucking obsessed with Mexican and Japanese food.

hey fuck you

Dieu et mon droit cuck

Don't forget your tax for the greater good of the Commonwealth so your French nobility can fuck anglo women

Japanese food looks good desu
>tfw dying to try out takoyaki

What part of the country were you in?

Yeah Japanese food is pretty great desu

Hey. One of this countries is WHITE!

Namely Mexico.

Holy barbaric, damned by God, fuck!

Is this crap a real thing? If so, the whaling problem just got company.

Wrong thread?

>says UMA DELICIA

Don't get me wrong bruda, my cunt has a whole bunch of fuckers that should be executed, just as yours do.

I hate cowboys just as much as I hate these dudes.

they even mark such places with a certain symbol.

are japs people?

Unless you don't eat any animal at all you're being a hypocrite

Sorry, I don't. Only fish, when I get them myself and make absolute sure they don't suffer one bit when dying. Not even cow, ever, unless I see the poor cunt dying after sedation.

"""""""""""""""""""australian"""""""""""""""
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""food"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Absolutely particularly if its a nigger or a spic owned joint. Whites make the best Mexican food.

>inb4 1000 butthurt shitskins and cucks

spics invent great dishes but i would personally never eat anything a beaner touches, as long as someone clean makes them i will gorge myself with enchiladas.

in russia people usually avoid restaurants ran by immigrants from central asia/caucasus, eating there could be dangerous for your health