Why do europeans hate the USA? i thought it was banter but most of europe really does hate the US

why do europeans hate the USA? i thought it was banter but most of europe really does hate the US

feels bad t-b-h

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/jealousy
psychologytoday.com/basics/jealousy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It might be a good idea to open a modern history book, hell a current newspaper does the job.

europeans fantasize about the us as if it was a paradise
they just don't like the pervasive evil universal in mankind
and because they hold us to the highest standard they naturally hate the us

For most of them it's wounded pride. You know how when you help someone who doesn't really like you to begin with, they can end up coming to loathe you for it? Well everything after Marshall Aid was kind of like that.

superiority breeds jealousy

it's mostly memes but there is a general conscensus in france that americans are crazy madmans with different(inferior) values regarding society, the poor, the environnement, basic safety and republican principles.

>taoist symbol
What was meant by this?

breeds envy*

something south korea

good post

>looked it up to make sure
>multiple links that popped up showed that my use was perfectly acceptable

english people tbqh

it takes 3 to make jealousy

what he said nobody cares
and stop being an attention whore

I always wonder if europeans realize republicans are only like 1/3 of our population

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/jealousy

He meant republican as in the ideology

europeans are gay and americans scare them

2 can dance this dance

>Jealousy strikes both men and women and is most typically aroused when a person perceives a threat to a valued relationship from a third party. The threat may be real or perceived. It is not limited to romantic relationships but also can arise among siblings competing for parental attention or in friendships. Jealousy is distinguished from envy in that jealousy always involves a third party seen as a rival for affection. Envy occurs between two people and is best summed up as "I want what you have."

psychologytoday.com/basics/jealousy

>US
>Highest standard

this does nothing to fault my original use of jealousy, I've already shown that it is supported, all this does is show an alternative use of the word within psychology, which came from a source that is arguably less credible than cambridge tbqh

they hate us because obama basically destroyed our image abroad for the past 8 years. ever notice how the respect for america only started to stop after he was sworn in? and how suddenly everyone is respecting us again now that he's gone? just saying..

nah we stop brainlessly following after Vietnam and started to antagonize you when that Iraq fiasco happened

Literally nobody has respected America since bush. Trump is just a bad rerun.

ill let this go since its your first time... but you seriously need to learn to respect trump buddy...

You're retarded

I dont hate anyone.
You just get all up in the worlds shit a little too much

>different(inferior) values
Wew... okay Frenchie

what? Obama brought back some of the modern worlds respect for us, Bush and Trump have been the ones who have fucked up our image to western countries

you literally don't do anything except sit there on your moral throne acting all high and mighty about things

fuck you

Its mostly to do with your foreign policy.

Wtf are you smoking? Everyone's making fun of Trump.

>i thought it was banter
It is

Most of the world hates the USA, i bet even your Jew and Saudi overlords hate you in secret

*teleports behind you*what r u gonna do about it pal?

I don't hate you, I kinda like you. You may be on your way to become a lesser pole of power but you'll drag Europe with you.

actually, they dont really care about you

while yuropfags sentiments are understandable, it's their (our) own fault - next time they (we) should try not to destroy everything around just because they (we) can.

Europeans just find it easier to blame their problems on someone else when in fact their wounds were self inflicted.

They will always flip flop between hating Russia and hating us depending on who they think is more powerful at the time. Russia sort of collapsed and hasn't fully recovered yet, which means USA is the biggest boogeyman left...for now.

The funny thing is if Europe ever did become the most powerful again (they won't) they would instantly become arrogant dickheads who proclaim how great they are everywhere, despite claiming to be annoyed when other countries do it.