Is there any worse existence than being a diaspora?

Is there any worse existence than being a diaspora?

No sympathy desu, sorry

Well, you could be back in your former country.

the worst feel = be an asian male living on a white country

The thing is, if you lived all your life in Canada and decide to go back to China, you effectively don't know any Chinese and don't know the cultural codes and values:
in other words OP belongs nowhere

the best feel - being a white male anywhere

you chink diaspora are too nervous.

tell me what the fuck actually makes you so uptight. in reality aint you really have any bothersome thing about your race or heritage. just be honest. i think you are just being a sick heritage fag for nothing.

your immigrant parents experienced the same thing as you except x10 you fucking pussy. now have some kids so they can feel fully canadian and assimilated

I'm a CHI living in California. I don't even consider myself a diaspora 2bh senpai.

I've heard Chinese always consider their diaspora as part of their own plus you'd have skills you could bring back.

Yes, being a shit tier diaspora like from Mexico or Puelto Lyko lmao

If you are white I suggest you stop being a faggot

If you are not white I suggest you go back to wherever your parents/ancestors came from

ai spora

diaspora is a product of economic refugees aka boat people
They must have passive royalty to a country where your grand parents or parents were kindly accepted by their compassion, nevertheless they live gathering up together, make their community to protect themselves from the differences where got benefits from their country rightfully with showing the race card. Hence, they tend to have loyalty to your home country where rooted in your racial background. Most of them don't respect where they are at not even pay respects, rather prefer speak their mother tongues and embrace their originated culture and education. That's why they are always hated no matter where they inhibit. They are a big burden when a nation where they live begin conflict, that's why they should be always reserved and show their love and loyalty much more than natives.

Well in all likelihood you're going to make more money and live longer than the whiteys.

being lonely diaspora, I'm assuming that's you, right?

this is why ethnic enclaves exist, go to one

>still believes this meme

Mate I and fucktons of us are doing fine here. Don't get why you would even assume this when you're neither asian nor live in a "white" country.

Immigration was a mistake
t. some anime chink

yes being a pole
know i will wait for the polish (you's)

here, have one :^)

:) noice

Being german is worse.
At least poles can play the victim card every now and then.