The tragedy thread

Post greatest tragedies in human history.

I'll start.

you're right, Warsaw should have been ours

et tu brute contra me

:(

why is that a tragedy?

So it would be as poor as Galicia?
Austrians can't rule or govern for shit, you lazy genetic trash.

Poland was a mistake

shut up and make sure the grain shipments are on time

If PLC wouldn't fall the extent of European culture, latin civilization and christianity would go much further East thus the extent of Europe itself.

That's a 10/10 argument if there ever was one.

Poles jerking off to the rotten structure that PLC was always make me laugh.

Indoctrinated into commie "PL was so shit" propaganda edgy kids always make me laugh.

*PLC

You realise that's hardly an argument, right?

PLC was a shithole without centralized power, shitty education, no professional army, traitorous magnates. It was a fucking disaster, because Poles didn't care about anything other than fucking Ukrainians on the steppes. A country where nobles have more to say than a king can only fail, just like your PLC. You stupid fucking teenage idiot.

>PLC was bad during the years when it fell
Oh, suprise, suprise.

No, it was a disastrous shithole from the beginning.
Jagiellons were bunch of imbeciles without any foresight or common sense whatsoever.

I bet you can lead it to glory in your little autism simulators, good luck finding a better period of time in the history of this forsaken country.

>I bet you can lead it to glory in your little autism simulators,
What does it have to do with anything I wrote, you fucking autist. Hard to accept PLC was a nigger shithole 200 years behind newly emerged countries like Prussia?
>good luck finding a better period of time in the history of this forsaken country.
Early Piast period. Strong politics with foreshadowing instead of being a lazy son of a bitch and then crying your neighbours fucked you over, while in fact it's your own doing.

Amidoinitrite?

This

Literally biggest genocide.

So how was that the biggest genocide? 100 milion indians are nothing compared to the 600 bilion jews killed in poland in GERMAN death camps.

POLSKA JEST ROSJA

How is this even considered significant next to the 400 trillion MURDERED in Russian gulags?

fucking kids that can't just stfu

>in poland in GERMAN death camps.

You guys always give me a chuckle when it comes to ww2 death camps