/brit/

How does it feel to know that 36.9% of the UK's economy is from London? Maybe next time you Poortherners meet a Londoner you should thank him for the dole money you collect.

How does it feel to know every year millions of tourists come to see London while no one gives a fuck about your depressing Northern shit hole? How does it feel to know you have no culture or relevance to the UK never mind the world.

London is a land of opportunity which is why it is such a magnet for immigrants, I know you will respond that you "Hate niggers and pakis" but why? Is it that people can come from Ghana and Pakistan, work hard, build a career and make something of themselves all on their own merits while you Poorthern shits just sit their collecting dole and drinking cans of cider? Do the hard working immigrants make you feel bad for being such a lazy shit? I would take a million Asians, blacks and eastern Europeans over one of the lazy northern animals.

What is my conclusion? If you hate London you hate it because you can't hack it. You are not smart, quick or hard working enough to compete. You don't have the willpower to come down here and start at the bottom renting a flat and work hard until you eventually get that mansion in Hampstead. You hate it because everyone in London is doing something while you sit there doing NOTHING. Collecting dole... Drinking warm cider out of a can.... I don't know if Poortherners cause more pity or more disgust.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBKBI7DOLHA
youtube.com/watch?v=e4Zey7o04Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=SOy3xykPKP0
dailystormer.com/this-is-real-im-not-joking-about-endorsing-jeremy-corbyn/
youtube.com/watch?v=s8kSNIbbL1M
watchanimemovie.com/sub-dub/grave-of-fireflies.html?url=http://mp4edge.com/embed/3b99554b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Upa RA

Hiya hun x

20 fucking 2 posts early

OP in charge of handling the banter

big fan of this one youtube.com/watch?v=vBKBI7DOLHA

4:20

anime

How common is it for parents in Britain to warn their children that they will be disinherited if they marry a non-white?

Asking because that's how it was in my (middle class Catholic) family.

can't see janny allowing this thread to continue

watching mr louey thorax

>expecting to inherit anything
t. lazy millennial

the janitor died long ago

Open the news any time this month and you'll see a terrorist attack. Mark my words, the word Ramadan will strike fear into the hearts of your children.

Fucking racists

took a tylenol PM lads

They argued constantly and Lenin knew Stalin was rather power hungry. Lenin wanted the leadership to not be focused on one central figure. Of course that isn't what ended up happening and Lenin rightly foresaw Stalin as a threat to that goal.

It goes further than "lol he was rude so fuk him"

Why so early?

because fuck you thats why

*poos into the thread*

My guess is OP had to vent something and he wasn't taking any chances.

BUT WELCOME TO THE TERRORDOME
youtube.com/watch?v=e4Zey7o04Qk

>cucktholics
>caring about race

Nice try Seamus, as if your parents wouldn't be happy you married some Flip or Ghanaian as long as they were part of "the Church"

Bravo London

>start at the bottom renting a flat and work hard until you eventually get that mansion in Hampstead.
rasheed

can't wait till christianity is dead

Haven't had a shag for 14 years and I'm only 26 lads.

Never gonna happen, thankfully

youtube.com/watch?v=SOy3xykPKP0

*sorts the runts into hufflepuff*

can't wait till all religion is dead

VOTE TOMORROW

can't wait for the lefty tears

Theresa may is literally the only party leader with class

Stop seeking control

Makes sense that Corbyn is classless though

the Daily Stormer has endorsed Corbyn lads
dailystormer.com/this-is-real-im-not-joking-about-endorsing-jeremy-corbyn/

Still don't understand how she lost that ~20 point lead - is she really that shit?

>Abbott forced out
That's it, voting for Lib Dem for general and Labour for local. Screw traitors

Doing a chad poo [pooing naked other than socks, with the door open while singing]

watching totoro

i'm very unhappy haha

so basically their point in supporting him is because labour seem more anti-semitic? kek

>forced out

She's seriously ill user.

don't think the lefties are expecting to win desu

>They argued constantly and Lenin knew Stalin was rather power hungry

Now I know you are just pulling shit out your arse. Provide me some quotes by Lenin (I know you won't be able to pmsl)

>Lenin wanted the leadership to not be focused on one central figure.

Not sure what this means desu. Lenin might have hated the bureaucracy but that's not really a good attack against Stalin if Stalin was nominated to the position.

>Of course that isn't what ended up happening and Lenin rightly foresaw Stalin as a threat to that goal.

Again provide some quotes or something because I know you are making this up

Is the Daily Stormer satirical.

it..has to be.

haha kot
:3

what people dont realise is what corbyn believes and what labour as a whole believes are different things. corbyn and his cabal of old labourites might not be massive cucks but his party and everyone who votes labour is.

I'd believe it if there was proof, seen none of that so far

don't forget to vote for based corbyn tomorrow

just wanted to let you guys know im hoping for another attack on voting day. i mean its the perfect time for it. its pretty much guaranteed isnt it?

part and parcel guys part and parcel

She's had dyscalculia all her life, why leave now?

he's actually laid out a decent argument

still shan't be voting for an SJW though.

ah yes

wait so is abbott shit-canned or just taking a break? is she not shadow home secretary any more?

will do

it could involve a parcel AND parts

Watch Grave of the Fireflies next. Totoro and GoF premiered together and provides the full Ghibli experience if you do just that

looking grim for labor

will be providing more biting and insightful commentary on the election in a few hours x

caralad?

and just think, I was mocking the French not long ago for having to have soldiers at their polling stations.

She's just a bit ill and tired, she'll just stay home for a while and lie in a tub of lard the fat disgusting cow holy shit.

I must go now. I have better things to do. I will be back.

i cant find english versions

makes me sad desu

it was predestined

>be londoner
>spend the most
>apartments and ghettos
>get bombed
>beheadings in the streets
>met confirm but dont arrest criminals
>airport is shit
>even breweries are moving
>think everything is fine
What the fuck is the point of spending the most, and on yourself, if you get nothing but shit out of it?

Has Nicola sturgeon had some work done? Looking a bit cuter these days

can literally picture in my mind the gangs of paki youths stalking the polling stations tomorrow heeming amyone who doesn't tow the muslim line and vote for corbyn

save a life
bin that knife
all you need is spork

very yanky post

I like Ghibli dubs, The Tale of Princess Kaguya's was one of the better ones but GotF is really worth a watch subbed

the only people who live in london are the poor souls who were born there and know nothing else or the saps who made shitty life decisions and chose careers which force them there.
of course they dont like admitting that so make up lots of excuses as to why living in a hugely expensive, grey, polluted, cramped city full of rude foreigners is a good thing.

do you know where i can watch the english versions

You cannot dream yourself to notice
To feel pain and swallow fear
But can you stay up for the weekend
Till next year

Searching and/or destroying
Gotta get me another coconut or a mango maybe

helo

you are like a little runt
watch this

mind the sneks

Will be jobless in two days time

What should I expect from neethood?

Literally any streaming site

A taste for Chinese cartoons

you'll be waiting a long time boyo

So, is it a public holiday for britbongs tomorrow?

imagine all the horrifying insects and arachnids living in there just waiting for a chance to sink their chitinous fangs in you.

Despair
Bitterness
Cynicism

I've been in the rut for over 8 months now

depends if you enjoy your own company
first 8 months were quite pleasant for me, novelty wears off though

They're more afraid of you than you are of them

tell me you didn't eat that, fuck sake

youtube.com/watch?v=s8kSNIbbL1M

food of the future right there.

no lad. we don't even get a sausage.

Quality isn't great and watermark but there's this. watchanimemovie.com/sub-dub/grave-of-fireflies.html?url=http://mp4edge.com/embed/3b99554b

Last site I used database is screwed ahhh

based anglin
would vote corbs if I lived in the uk

I'm available for a meet and quick chat

Message me if you can

>Comrade Stalin, having become Secretary-General, has unlimited authority concentrated in his hands, and I am not sure whether he will always be capable of using that authority with sufficient caution. Comrade Trotsky, on the other hand, as his struggle against the C.C. on the question of the People's Commissariat of Communications has already proved, is distinguished not only by outstanding ability.

>At the head of the list I set an increase in the number of Central Committee members to a few dozen or even a hundred.

>As for the first point, i.e., increasing the number of C.C. members, I think it must be done in order to raise the prestige of the Central Committee, to do a thorough job of improving our administrative machinery and to prevent conflicts between small sections of the C.C. from acquiring excessive importance for the future of the Party.

All Lenin's words. Seems he was rather spot on with Stalin getting carried away with his authority.

no because corbyn is anti globalism
I swear some of you have the worst read comprehension

*swaggers into the thread*

Weeeey, what's up lads?