What kind of flag do you want?

>what kind of flag do you want?
>just give me russia with something stupid infront of it

toothpaste flags are ugly as fuck

Almost nobody has black in their flag, and this is why ours is amazing.

german flag will fit right in

don't forget m8!

a lot of 3rd world countries have black in their flag

mozambique, kenya, libya, albania, bahamas, angola, belgium and you

old german flag looks like it is an arab flag
you guys should bring it back

literally yemen

>what kind of flag do you want for your new and traitor free-mason country?
>just give me the previous ridiculous colonial flag for the ships and change the British flag by a few stupid little stars

so… a new flag?

Fuck off, Amerifat.

>just make it look like something that goes on a clown costume

Our coat of arms is heraldic nonsense, I wish that they would use the Carantanian panther instead, too bad it has some neo-nazi connotation nowadays. The colours are the usual slavic ones though, I like it.

This flag is cool and look very European. You should change it.

>bullying Slovenia

americans truly are evil

chaotic good 2bh

Which is the best substitution for our flag?

Center left or bottom center.

All the ones on the right are so fucking bad.

In terms of heraldic meaning and our history, the top right would be the best, but it does not look good.

Put the green blue and yellow tricolor on the shield in center left.

black on the flag shows you're pure evil

top left

>Čŕni pánter ali karantanski panter je heraldični simbol, prvič izpričan v 12. stoletju na grbu oziroma pečatu štajerske mejnogrofovske in nato vojvodske rodbine Otokarjev in je tako postal znak vojvodine in dežele Štajerske, kar je še danes. Zgodovinar Peter Štih zanika, da bi bila povezava s staroslovansko kneževino Karantanijo izpričana v virih.[1] Po mnenju zgodovinarja Andreja Pleterskega izhaja iz grba fevdalne družine Spanheimov, s Karantanijo pa ga je napačno prvi povezal ekonomist Jožko Šavli, zagovornik venetske teorije.

lol, lol, L-O-L

>Which is the best substitution for our flag?
The Austria-Hungarian one :^)

>hey look! Cuba is fighting for independence!
>now's the chance to do the same!
>how should we design our flag? ah yes, let's borrow brother Cuba's flag a second and alter it a bit
>let's also borrow that cool sun from Argentina, Uruguay, and Peru to tell the people that we're fighting for their rights
>let's also put three stars to represent ourselves are three regions, but one people

center bottom

also,
>Triglav
>stupid

Americans are stupid and their flag is a ripoff of that of the British East India Company, because America is not a country but a business.

The American flag always reminds me of the Dutch admiral flag.

>Willem II

Ur forgetting someone here

>''Lads how could we make the Portuguese flag better?''
>''Just make a color blind version''

I think we have the best Ex-Yu flag.

una piña seniores

Carantanian panther has fuck all to do with Slovenia though

The proper heraldic coat or arms for a Slovene flag would be the Carniolan eagle

The one with a leaf

i ahve never seen eagle like this before

proud heirs of Byzantium! We wuz shqips mufugga.

garbage, would rather have >a fucking tablecloth

Yes, a pinaple. A marten, moon and star, lions and a checkerboard.

Shit taste senpai.

It's the coat of army of Duchy of Carniola, the (former) region that makes the majority of Slovene territory. It's a historical device.

Of course, since the coat of army was used by the collaboration movement in WW2, it's essentially a symbol of fascism and is impossible to rehabilitate into what it used to represent.

Thankfully you can still see it on many old buildings (the Ljubljana post office and university are two of them) that were built in Austrian Empire and Austria-Hungary

there is like 50 of those eagles already in Europe

Yes, as the eagle is a popular historical device

What are you, a fucking commie that needs his super special ahistorcal emblem for a coat of arms?

r8 pls

minimalistic bullshit

eagle=WE WUZ

Y_you too.

Fucking kill me

I'd also accept some form of amalgamation of coats of arms of all regions that historically had Slovene population but that might piss off Austrians and Hungarians

Go back to your failed country you slavicised hungarian

WE WUZ HABSBURG N SHIEEEEEET

remove goat, thank you

>WE WUZ HABSBURG N SHIEEEEEET
No, WE WUZ

Notice how the goat is in the austrian part and not croatian

[spoiler]I'm kidding, of course, Istria is at this point by all rights in Croatia. This is why such a coat of arms would have been a bad idea and the Carniolan eagle is the only correct choice[/spoiler]

We control the Capo d' Istria, not you. You could say that we are the don of Istria.

literally unrecognizable in a sea of slavic shit flags with a tricolor of red, white and blue (not necessarily in that order) + some dumb coat of arms

I, a fucking Croat, have a few times mistaken a hoisted Croatian flag for the Dutch one, since the coat of arms can sometimes not be seen when the flag is hoisted

the chequerboard would be instantly recognizable, even would make more sense, since the current coat of arms has a crown made of MORE FUCKING COATS OF ARMS, even though Croatia is a republic

it looks ok on the passport, though it lacks detail in the crown coat of arms

>ayy, you're christianized now what kinda flag you want?
>just give me a muslim tier flag senpai

here are some of the proposed flags for Croatia
they're from 1990

>biometric passport

>no 2
LOL

The completely checkered ones dont look that bad tho.