Why does this trigger people?

Why does this trigger people?

finland and esti should share a border

Because every german lapdog from Merkel to Schulz barks about European Solidarity while jewing it as much as they can.

germs are sneaky

Germany offered Poland partitipation in Nordstream II project, but Poland refused

I mentioned barking but forgot about making shit up

wtf man?
The project was to include a branch of the pipeline to Lithuania and Poland, but both countries were against it

>germs tell others to sanction russia as hard as possible
>lets build a pipeline to germany
germs want always to be the victims

The only country I want to sanction as hard as possible is Greece

I am a Greek.

>invite billions of low lifes around the planet to europe and literally create the refugee problem
>close borders
>blame other countries
thats even worse than sanctions

We waz evolutionary kangz n shit.

Because Russia will just plan explosives and blame Sweden/Denmark/Germany for it, using it as an excuse to invade. Easier to just not let them build it in the first place.

i dont really understand what you mean, friend

he thinks that le ebil russia would build pipelines that go through their countries, then russia blow them up but blame sweden or poland or whatever for doing that. and then use it as an excuse to invade.
he is completely brainwashed.

Doesn't it affect harbor access for large cargo ships heading into Poland and Lithuania?

Its on the sea floor

The Baltic isn't that deep in a lot of places. Also you guys should probably bury the pipe unless you want it damaged.

I am pretty sure its gonna be burried
Anyways, some Estonians complained it might be close to a ship sunk in WW2, but apparently this is not an issue

Germany and Russia should share a border

want to lose a 3rd world war to Greece?

>Germany and Russia should share a border
Historically that hasn't worked well.

Surely russia would never do what russia has done about 10 times before this past century

Good.
It render Ukraine even more useless than it already is and it can't threaten to close off our gas anymore.

Baltic countries were a mistake
Just give it all back to Sweden/Denmark united crowns

STAY AWAY FROM GOTLAND RUSSIA

it's rightful finnish clay

Cucks the poles out of more money

is binladn sweesh?