Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0uejSzxxbZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=eRD-CiZWz5Y&t=1747s
youtube.com/watch?v=FMpUaWIy6Mk
youtube.com/watch?v=KuKyfhERUNM&list=RDKuKyfhERUNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck anime

whoa that picture does make me think

One of my favourite GTA clones in fact it has features that either should be in GTA or were introduced much later on.

Forgot the pic.

Today is the day I get a job.

How's my dog

yeah putin is behind it all.
dog bless eu integration, even captcha agrees with me

Looks like tusk

STOP
Sup Forums is a cat board
but praying mantises are acceptable too

i am home

where have you been

not home

I think you dog has autism, user

i am home too but i don't see you
how can science explain this

really makes you think

Why Poland looks like cat in dog house?

Because cats are actually dogs with autism
t. kotologist

thats definitely Putin

>got memed hard on the job interview
neet's life is fine too

what happened?

if you say you are Greek they take you 100%

Yes hello

elaborate
we'll be interviewing some new guys for the team and I want to know how to make someone feel "memed"

>work since last week
feels good man being a NEET had some upsides but after some time it was just stressful, I was afraid I will never get a job or that I'm unfit for work

what kind of work ?

Fucking your mom.

>tfw you'll never move to Czechia and stay there forever because you're too old to learn the language and set yourself up with a decent life there
:(

I'm Russian and I shit on you. You know your countries will be ours again right?

Russians
>btfo'd by Mongols
polacks
>btfo'd by Mongols
>btfo'd by Russians
>btfo'd by Germans
>btfo'd by Czechs
>btfo'd by hohols

So according to some journalists all of /v4/ is shilling for Russia?
I thought that was just us.

calm your diddies, i don't know the context of the image, i just wanted to use it because it has v4 flags and hasn't been posted that much yet

Hey I'm not mad at you, I think it's a pretty good OP.

axaxaxxaxa cant believe i laughed at yo mama joke

After 13 months of getting memed on in interviews, I finally got a job offer

>i don't know the context of the image
Well it's not hard to figure it out
Destabliziation of EU makes Putler a happier man

youtu.be/0uejSzxxbZ0

rate my girlfriend sing
shes big girl check her leg
180 m tall

I fucking hate green the moment I see someone in green I sperg out and assault him.

We Moravians are culturally closer to Hungary than to Bohemia.

Bohemians are descendants of barbaric hussites

Slovaks are ancestors of Greeks

I want to marry Marcel

Fuck off cunt.

I am a Greek

>captcha Juan Chicago

no

you are my brother?

hello

youtube.com/watch?v=eRD-CiZWz5Y&t=1747s

>tfw girl speaks slovak with minor mistakes and slight accent

>tfw girl speaks slovak and uses english words inbetween for no reason

At least she knows english. I still can't understand most of shit my hohol coworker says which is why I avoid her.

>tfw girl speaks slovak

foreigners doing it is fine, local cunts no

slovak sounds good on grills

You're literally talking English now.

Just accept it dude. It'll morph and make learning English easier.

my English is flawless

Yes I assumed that since you're on Sup Forums shitposting.

but obviously that cunts isn't as great. What I'm saying it'll help even if she just slips them in. Like immersion but obviously not the same scale.

>>tfw girl speaks slovak
yeah, best thing ever

no her English is good aswell, she just wants to look cool. Some words are fine like random/sorry(this one is part of slovak by now)/default, words which take too long/dont have good equivalent in Slovak

I am a Greek
are you?

yes I am Greek, very well known here, lot of slavshits are jealous

visited a Moravian cave today lads

estagfurullah bruder i have also completed my pilgrimage

If you don't know this you're underage get the fuck out from this site.

I prefer the second one which IMO is the best flash game ever made.

well Salam Aleyikum my Greek brother

the second one was definitely an improvement, but my favorite is probably pic related

Free vidya thread?

I remember I loved that shit it came out back when there weren't as many survival games as now so it felt fresh it had a pretty cool map generator where you could pick the size, terrain and how dangerous your island will be.

çesko banned smoking indoors at start of june
cuckolds

Is there anyone actually who believe this shit? The "everything not according to EU is Putin's plan" meme is too stupid even for the average citizen (I want to believe).

The pic doesn't necessarily mean that Putin orchestrates all the opposition movements within the EU (though some movements are indeed arranged or backed by Russian agents). However, divided EU is certainly something Putin looks up to - the more divided Europe is, the less of a threat it is Russia and the weaker partner it is to the US.
I say we should stick with the EU, as long as membership doesn't put our people or economy in grave danger. EU has no regular military by itself, but economic and legal ties provide indirect security and make our countries less likely to be attacked and have Russia think twice before doing any serious move to the West.
But hey, that's just like, my opinion, man.

I'm Putin and I in fact don't give a fuck about you don't flatter yourselves.

Were you in Balcarka?

Nice OP, but is Putin actually trying to extend his influence in v4? Can imagine that the spate of nationalism might help his interests, but seems like nationalism in the area is also anti-Russian. But I'm not educated enough on the matter to say ofc.

Hi

hi

Zbrašovské aragonitové jeskyně in Teplice

fuck off

good afternoon people

youtube.com/watch?v=FMpUaWIy6Mk dobrou noc

whats up

Hello white man
checked

where is my daily blogpost? this is not enough

hi

Greetings

>work with tourist cunts
>tfw one guy comes in
>talk with him a bit, cool guy
>ask him where he is from
>i am greek

holy shit i had to hold in laugh so fucking hard, the guy was also short and brown, good lad tho

enough greeting
can we get some serious discussion going?

kek

Yes

No

Yes, I'm not white, I'm a swarthy sudaca

youtube.com/watch?v=KuKyfhERUNM&list=RDKuKyfhERUNM

ria ria hungaria

biggest paradox being that if Dunaszerdahely indeed joined Hungary this fanclub would not be 50% as active, i still like them, they make good atmosphere

source pls :3

should i start dating a vietnamese girl?

those cunts are actually fucking sad, they speak neither slovak or hungarian, they get bullied in Bratislava and Budapest

yes, what does /v4/ think about the
>holy
>roman
>empire
?

Can't vouch for other Visegradians, but in Poland I noticed some nationalistic movements and organizations that are pretty vocal on EU (or rather anti-EU) issues, but hush-hush on Russia.
There are also some panslavic movements but out of the gate I consider them to be Russian puppets or useful idiots: Panslavism = Russian imperialism. Same with environments that try to stir shit up between us and Ukraine. Independent and relatively stable Ukraine is in the interest of Poland as a buffer zone and quite the opposite for Russia. IIRC there were some rumors that in the recent several years Russia wanted to offer us a chunk of Ukraine and basically make us a partitioner.
Having some anti-Russian views makes a nationalist movement a lot less shady in my book.

that it was the
>holy
>roman
>empire