How high his the cost of living in your country?

How high his the cost of living in your country?
Here cost of living is insane, only the rent is $1000 for a crappy 3 rooms flat in the city. I'm honestly clueless as to how people are able to live middle class lives here with 3 kids when an expert engineer makes $10/hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

expatistan.com/cost-of-living
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephardi_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>an expert engineer
Be the landlord. We charge >2k Canadian dollars for a three bedroom (4 room) apartment.

oy vey, sounds like your landlord is a real kike

It's not that horrible for a 3 bedroom in downtown.
10$/hr is aprox. 1600$/month which is doable, but you can rent a 2 bedroom instead. You can also live a bit further away from the city.
My bed would be that you have many foreign jews making money abroad or running businesses or something. Also nepotism=high salaries for some, so maybe that's part of the problem too.

>My bed
bet

Google says average israeli wages are ~10k shekels/mo which is like 2500 euros. Maybe you're underpaid or arab or something?

>average
>not median
deus gevalt

Averages are bullshit, most people I know are getting paid below 10k NIS

maybe because the people you know are high schoolers working in McDonald's?
also the rent for a 3 room flat in relevant places (tel aviv area) is much, much higher than 1000usd.
just so you know for when you finish high school :)

in the core Helsinki you can have a 1 bedroom little closet for 800e per month or more.

Now you kids are grown up enough to know what there are Israelis flocking to Berlin.

Rent here depends on your income.

I pay 240 euro a month for a decent 3 bedroom apartment.

>240 euro a month
pl0x adopt me

6 room near Moscow centre 18000 eur./month

Rent starts at 2k when the median wage in my metro area is less than 60k.

Move to czechia. Jews are allowed here. Only

actual tel aviv real estate prices from numbeo.
post the ones from your city

Depends on where in the country. Big cities /Stockholm? Upwards of 2500 dollars for a 2-3 bedroom flat.
Up here in the north?
A 3-4 bedroom apartment in a small town can cost between 200-400 dollars / month.
I bought a cabin instead. Cheap as dirt.
Just moved in.

looks comfy as fuck, is there proper heating?

>Upwards of 2500 dollars
Even more in central Stockholm mate.
There is plenty of 7-8k small apartments.
My sister lives on one of the nicer streets, she pays 2850 dollars/ month.

>looks comfy as fuck, is there proper heating?
Yep both the fireplace and electrical heating.
Also really good insulation.
>Even more in central Stockholm mate.
Yeah I know but I meant normal people apartments.

Why would anyone wanna live in that ugly shit city?

>Rent here depends on your income.
Is that true? That's almost too good to be true. Props to your country.

only south tel aviv is that ugly though

450€ for 2 rooms
>750€ social wage

Retard. Even if you get paid 50 per hour, which most people don't, you will make less than 10k if you don't do extra hours or shit.

>pay per hour
get a proper job mate

>hkd$21338 salary average
>hkd$22574 in average for a 3 room apartment not even in the center

city: 1500$ comfy apartment 2-3 bed-room, regular 1 bedroom is 600$, Student apartament can be up to 250$ and sharing it could cost you only 100$
Small cities: 500$ nice comfy apartment

where do people live then?

So it happens that 95% of the available jobs aren't a "proper" ones. That the ones that are, you compete with 1000 other people while they hire only one or two. You speak as if it's a given to work at a job that pays you more than 10k.

Welcome to the reality, ya hara tahun.

Would be super comfy if wasn't for the high ceiling. I hate high ceilings.

>high ceiling
One of the reasons I picked this cabin. All the others were low ceiling with an attic. But I'm 206cm tall so my head hit the ceiling of all the other cabins.

it's not a given, that's why he quoted it as average buddy.
and I think I read somewhere that the median wage was something like 9k.
it's not US salaries but it isn't 10 dollars an hour.

Industrial building
Big, cheap and comfy(at least not so bad)
Pic related from google

>rent
$400 and up
We hired 2 new guys for our paint crew at $14 per hour

Holy fuck guys, no wonder the Western world's population is declining, a relatively middle class 3 bedroom apartment costs about $580 (R7500) a month over here. A basic 2 bedroom student flat costs half that.

Upper class 2 bedroom apartments fucks you in the ass though: $3000+ per month

you meant ruble?

No eur
For 18000 rubles you can get 1 room in ghetto

wtf
700€ 5 room apt with blacon at the edge of the city
it takes me half an hour to get to city center because public transp suckis ass and no trams (200k city)

Who tf needs a 6 room appartment in the city center tho, also probably a big ass, brand new appartment for that price... still super expensive

He means some elite real estate. Regular 1 room appartment in Moscow costs 500+$. Anywhere else in Russia it's much cheaper like 300$ or even 150$ in some cities.

I've seen a documentary in SA and they paid like 50$/month rent for a 2 bedroom, but I guess it was in a bad neighborhood.

Here's a map of rent for a tiny 35m2 studio in Paris.

$150 - rent
$50 - utilities
$100 - food

Probably in townships, shantytowns or Johannesburg.

If you want a livable apartment in a decent city or town you'll have to pay at least R3500 a month (about $270)

I wouldn't live at Gare du nord even if I was payed and it costs like 2 room apartment in Moscow. Why so expensive?

is your country really this poverty

A$600pw for a studio in Sydney

My case.

>500BRL rent
>300BRL food
>150BRL utilities

If you are willing to live in rural areas you can get a 3 bedroom house with a basement for like 600 a month. Less oppurtunity for work but people tend to be happier since there isn't the xonstant pressure of city life.

idk about average but i pay 170e a month for water, electricity, internet and community fee. tfw to intelligent to pay rent.

It's Paris, all the jobs, the best schools, the best universities and opportunities are there. People cram themselves in shit 1200€ appartements to get the best future for their children, while immigrants gets big two bedroom social housing for like 600€ a month.

Yes.

$1200 a month for a studio apartment is average here in SoCal.

>$1000 for a crappy 3 rooms flat in the city
That's fucking cheap, you really are a Jew

Could be worse, my rent is circa $400/month for a 2kk flat on the edge of town, with grocery store and stuff very close. I keep daily expenses on $15 max and make $1000 with high school diploma. Life here is comfy if you inherit a house, otherwise you're basically not able to save any money.

i make 2600e as a student
rent is 450e, near the city center

thank god i was born in a first world country

Brooklyn NYC is about $2400 for a 2 bedroom in an ok neighborhood and keep in mind the bedrooms are small and you don't have access to a driveway or anything close to a yard. I pay $150 just for a parking space.

Yeah, people living on borders with Germany drive there to do grocery shopping because it's cheaper. While our average wage is lower than your minimal... This is why selling basically everything we owned to Germans backfired.

i don't believe that's true desu. with the lower prices here, i mean.

I pay 750 R$ (R$ = BRL, reais) for a 2 bedroom apartment in a nice, recently built condo, with water and gas included, but you can easily find a 1 bedroom apartment for 500 or even less if it's an older building. Around 350 R$ for food for 2 people, 260$ for premium cable tv + 15mb internet, expensive but you can save a lot by choosing a cheaper tv package, and 80 R$ for electricity. 1440 R$ in total, or 450 US dollars

With certain things, milk for example. Obviously not that much to justify a long ride, only small distances, but it's still funny. Things like restaurants on the other hand are at least 3 times more expensive in Germany. So yeah, it's fine overall, just certain things are overpriced for some reason.

you dont want us. we are all shitskins or hasids.

>Here cost of living is insane
just steal palestinian land m8 it's free

I will take hard working jewing shitskin anytime over gypsies.

If you bring your sexy sister with you, you will be the best jew i know (i dont know any jews). Also you made too many nobel awards and stuff to hate you. Your people are the top for some reason.

>Your people are the top for some reason.
cause they always practiced eugenics, only marrying their daughters to intelligent jewmen or supersmart goyim
also they have high racial awareness, literal racists

problem is they now forbid it to everyone but themselves

What is conversion rate for US dollars?

expatistan.com/cost-of-living
you're welcome

I wont ask you for source on such strange claim, but much better question:

What do they do with average and below average jewmen?

Checkmate atheist!

1 dollar = 3,2 reais

>his average wage is 2 times the US
>his cost of living is 3 times the US'

Really? That's pretty good. US dollar to rubles is like 60 rubles=1$ kek.

>I pay $150 just for a parking space.
Isn't better option would be using public transport?

It's not good because of our high tax rates and inflation, everything is overpriced as hell and because of that our currency isn't worth anything
I remember when 1 real = 1,20 dollars, that was a good time

Isn't the biggest problem because of the tariffs? There is no point in protectionism if your local industry can't supply the same goods. It also doesn't make sense on things like electronics and computers and stuff you guys don't even make that.

>What do they do with average and below average jewmen?
sefaradis

I know, our government is just stupid, 99% of the politicians don't know anything about economy (no wonder why our country is so fucked). And they won't lower the taxes because then they would have less money to steal. We pay an absurd amount of taxes and yet healthcare, public education, infrastructure etc is shit, because those corrupt bastards pocket all the money

>yet healthcare, public education, infrastructure etc is shit

at least you have these things, lel
the americans lack them altogether

Here it's like 600$ for 9m2.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephardi_Jews

Uhm what? I know you are baiting, but this doesnt look like eugenics at all.

I live in a descent apartment in the borough of Benito Juarez, which is is the region with the highest HDI in Mexico and perhaps the highest in all LAT.
I pay 500 USD for a 90 m2 apartment with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus 50 USD in services (water, electricity, internet, doorman, trash collection), we split the cost between me and two other architects I live with.
I spend in food and groceries 120 USD each month and 20 USD in public transportation, giving a total round up of 350 USD a month.
A recently graduated architect like the lads I live with make around 800-1100 USD a month and I can work at a bar as a barista and make 400 USD or as a bilingual telemarketer and make 600-800 USD a month

Since your an architect, maybe you'll be able to explain to me why most of the new building are build without thinking about how to drain rain which cause those same building to look like shit and to have a lot of infiltration in less than 10 year ?

It always amaze me.

It varies widely tbqh. Toronto and Vancouver have become unaffordable even for well-paid professionals, we're talking London-tier, meanwhile a similar sized city like Montreal is still quite affordable. Mid-sized Ontario cities outside the GTA are cheap, but in BC it's expensive everywhere, even in small towns. The only provinces that are consistently affordable (Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and the Atlantic provinces) aren't suitable because no jerbs.

Really the best places in Canada for a middle-class life are the mid-sized cities in Ontario, or Quebec if you can speak French.

Yeah we may have free healthcare, but it's pretty much useless. It's common to have to wait months or maybe even years to get proper treatment for cancer and other diseases because there's always too many people "in the line" and there isn't enough to money to treat all the sick. So it's likely you will die before getting proper treatment
Unless you have health insurance of course

they could design an up to norm pluvial installation or just go through the whole shit and install a waterproof sheet (impermeabilizante) every other year.
btw I'm not an architect I'm a comp sci student, but I always overhear my flatmates.

Yeah, this kind of problem becomes increasingly common here too. If you end up needing anything beyond basic trauma/ER treatment or the flu, tough luck.

Appointments are in the range of multiple months unless you pay, doctors are really reluctunt with prescribing tests, and some of the docs are just assholes that don't give a fuck. Also there's a horrifying lack of hospital beds and basic expandable equipment like blankets and often medicine.
I don't know how the system in the US works though.
Can you get insured after being diagnosed with something serious like cancer? Or is it pretty much over if you're uninsured/not covered at the time of diagnosis?

Madrid. Minimum of 800€ per month to rent a small 2 dorm apartment. Barcelona is worse starting at 1000€

bad news
1st world is all like that
and half of the 3rd world too
the other half is probably not safe enough to even set foot there

>be burger
>live in boring ass sleeper city outside Seattle
>pay 1.6k/mo for one bedroom cracker box plus utilities and $100/mo parking
lame as shit.
It's almost impossible to move to Czechia; the only way seems to be to apply to one of the jobs specifically approved for foreign applications (and there aren't many).

I lived in New West for a few years and paid 800/mo (900/mo at the end) for a ~350sqft studio in an incredibly run-down old building. It was hellish. I basically abandoned it and left all my shit without telling the slumlord because it was such a toxic, scarring place to be. Last night I had a nightmare that the landlord got me banned from Canukstan for doing that.

there are literally dozens of thousands of empty flats on the coast
pretty sure you could rent a megaloft for 300€ with some negociation, not too far from barcelona

>baby boomers will still call you lazy for complaining about the rent they are charging you

Looks really nice