youtube.com/watch?v=2oEsWi88Qv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scared of cake?

bost

First for Irish English

Kino

*Hiberno English

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiberno-English

Thinking of getting into HEMA, lads. Is the club in Dublin any good?

>HEMA is a Dutch discount retail chain that started life as a dimestore.

Historical European Martial Arts

Probably gonna be full of fedora types if I'm being honest with you.

Still wouldn't hurt to see what it's like though

>LARPers

Don't you have those medieval clubs that go to festivals and stuff?

>quoted by thejournal
>doing the leaving cert
>bio
>images
>tweeting every hour
The state.

your sister?

>sister
>she

forgot the runescape account details

>Katherine Zappone says she will seek commitments regarding abortion and Ibrahim Halawa in exchange for continued support of government

Good Woman Katherine.

shite game anyway

trying to play OSRS, rs3 is pretty awful ye
curious since I found out there's riots in falador over mods trying to push a gay pride event

>paedo cartoons

leave, manchild runtlet.

>commitments regarding abortion
What kind of commitments? Does she want it legalised?
Leo has already said he wants a referendum in 2018, as far as I know.

>tfw queue

do they put estrogen in the water in the north to make the kids look like that?

>Leo has already said he wants a referendum in 2018, as far as I know.
I'd presume she wants that as a commitment conditional to her support rather than just an intention.
It's probably mainly electioneering though to claim credit for it when its done.

Why do Dubs keep defending this cunt?

I'm a girl ask me anything.

Should abortion be legal?

whats ur favourite amine

To the user who also applied for the Gardaí I just got my email for the test they make you do about 5 mins ago, check your emails bois

listening to 1812 overture lads
>he doesn't play the cannon

I've looked at that group myself, mostly for the staff fighting, might join when I move back

Those are some serious daddy problems she's got there. I don't ever seen such a case so blatant.

>Katherine Zappone
>mfw

Sorry lads I lied.

>irish general
>only irish thing about it is the OP
>rest are posting in sassanach language

Stopaigí.

That said, is tent user still alive?

>do they put estrogen in the water in the north to make the kids look like that?
That would explain why they overcompensate on the internet at least.

Tent user?

some bloke that got kicked out by his parents and resorted to living in a tent, posted from his phone

fightposting is the highlight of /éire/

If by highlight you mean shame, then yes.

big estrogen ball yourself

I may be wrong but I think that was just a meme. People thought I was tent user for a few days a while back so I just went along with it.

Wish I was a big estrogen ball desu.

fun fact: there are two people alive today born in the 19th century

Estrogen can come in ball form?

>Had to look up estrogen just now

Theres nothing wrong with estrogen lads

How can you not know what estrogen is?

Had another dream about her, lads. I might as well just learn to lucid dream.

3rd grade is the other way pal

Get a fucking grip.

You learnt about estrogen that young? I had to learn about it from anime as a teenager.

/marbh/

Got into my car after work and my phones bluetooth did this, kek. First time it's happened. .

Just learned that marbh means dead. I thought it meant /abhorrent/ until now.

I wouldn't feel bad. The only people who post Irish here paste it straight out of google translate.

we have/had one or two gaelgeoirs so that's wrong
personally use focloir

Some shifty looking teenagers making noise near my place at the moment.

I don't feel bad at all.

That was me, sorry

Throw rock at them
You lot don't have Sex Ed. and penis inspection day?

>You lot don't have Sex Ed. and penis inspection day?
Depends in the school.

*on the school

Tell us about your experience with the subject then

There was none.

It's common here to talk about the subject before you leave primary school and we also had these "testicular cancer test" days in secondary school

Did you find the lack of education problematic when you became sexually active?

>we also had these "testicular cancer test" days in secondary school
So penis inspection day is a real thing and not just a meme?

I swear on my honour that it is a real thing,in our school all the boys from one class get sent to an ampty classroom once a year where there's a doctor and some nurses and he just does a thorough check of your body and as finish he firmly grabs your balls and checks for lumps and stuff like that,that's why at first I didn't get that it's a meme

*empty

>before you leave primary school
We had it in my school before we left as well. Had forgotten about that night until now.
Didn't really need the information anyways, I suppose.

>firmly grabs your balls
Was the it an enjoyable experience for you?

Jesus. And are you naked for the entirety of this inspection? Also, what primary school child gets testicular cancer?

I have no problem with being naked in front of other men in the locker rooms,showers and stuff,so it was no problem for me that time around either,it was just more the "man grabbing and pulling your testicles" part that was very uncomfortable

And it was in secondary school

>And it was in secondary school
That would have made it more awkward considering puberty and everything. Is this an annual thing for the duration of secondary school or a once off? Also, are the nurses male or female?

me

We always had the old doctor(who happened to be the same one I've been consulting all my life so he already knew me) and two female nurses taking notes and stuff,I believe one of the two was an aspiring doctor or something just helping out.
We had to do it every year but I know that some schools only do it every second one,the girls also had to get checked for breast cancer
There's really nothing to it,airport TSA can also see your dick with their scanners

>There's really nothing to it,airport TSA can also see your dick with their scanners
Well I can assure you that such a procedure would never be approved in Ireland. The opposition from parents and students would be monumental.

Also, female nurses in the same room with naked teenage boys? Does that not raise any eyebrows at all?

raises something

>Also, female nurses in the same room with naked teenage boys
Well there is this weird attitude here in the country that states "the doctor is God,everything the doctor says has to be followed"and as a 16 year old you would've been happy if you saw two women looking at your penis and taking notes
But I've heard that in other countries seeing eachother naked (even guyfriends) is quite uncommon,is that true?

>and as a 16 year old you would've been happy if you saw two women looking at your penis and taking notes
I wouldn't. Just seems like it would be massively awkward.

>But I've heard that in other countries seeing eachother naked (even guyfriends) is quite uncommon,is that true?
Definitely not in Ireland anyway, unless you're on a sports team I guess.

It's not sex-ed. It's basic biology and anatomy. Although I'd expect most people ITT wouldn't exactly have any knowledge of female sex organs let alone male ones.

>It's not sex-ed
He specifically asked about Sex-ed though.

Well well well. Look what the cat dragged in.

Well the "being naked among others" part did give you a normal bodyimage on your netherregions

>Well the "being naked among others" part did give you a normal bodyimage on your netherregions
Did you go into the room one by one or the whole class together? Maybe an obvious question, but this is a learning experience for me.

Usually one would enter get the normal check done and while you were doing the eye test and later the old penis fondler someone else would also enter and would start getting checked through by one of the nurses,the doctor pratically only did the grabbing part,I do remember that one year we were three people in the room at the same time
Hope there isn't some kind of fetish developping in your head

Not in the mood to cause a fuss tonight lads.

Forgot to mention that there were two rooms,the waiting room and the doctor's room,the whole class would be in the waiting room until one of the nurses called them

>Hope there isn't some kind of fetish developping in your head
No. Even you just describing this to me is making me quite uncomfortable. It's completely alien to me. The idea of being naked in the same room as one or more of my classmates in secondary school is just doesn't bare thinking about.

>the whole class would be in the waiting room until one of the nurses called them
Naked? Jesus Christ, why is this a thing? It's so fucking weird.

>Naked?
Doubtful.

Did you never go swimming with your class?

>Naked? Jesus Christ, why is this a thing? It's so fucking weird.
You're falling for one of the oldest Sup Forums tricks in the book.

thinking luxlad was molested

mind would rest better if it was a nurse firmly cradling the fruits instead of some fella

Would you be surprised considering how weird all of this has been so far?

People were quick and discrete in the dressing rooms. If there were any gay lads in our midst, they would have been sorely disappointed.

Wearing boxers,you have to undress once you enter the doctors room
I guess it seems alien to some posh Irish boy who hasn't seen a mans penis before

youtube.com/watch?v=2oEsWi88Qv0

>You're falling for one of the oldest Sup Forums tricks in the book.
I dunno, Luxembro has a history of being trustworthy.

>I guess it seems alien to some posh Irish boy who hasn't seen a mans penis before
>posh
Bit rich coming from you desu. Also, what's social status got to do with seeing penises?

Anybody want to suck a smooth clean silky dick really hard right now? Am aroused just thinking about it.