went shopping with the gf
bought some shirts, some sunglasses and a baseball cap

also bought a book to study for my driving theory

>implying castro wasnt unironically a good guy

>Some of my personal favourites:
>>styxhexenhammer666
>>stefan molyneux
>>The Golden One

Im thinking about moving to these places. Which is the most comfy, the best, and the least "ethnic diverse"?

GOTTA

youtube.com/user/pannenkoek2012/videos
youtube.com/user/pannenkeok2012/videos

Rather discontent with life atm I'd say

But did he shout "Ingurland, ingurland, ingurlaand" ?

the golden one is so fucking dumb lol

>MechaGameZilla

top lad, guy could be a professional comedy writer

reckon she made ariana eat her fanny at the weekend desu

surprised styx is now popular enough that he's being memed outside of Sup Forums

Please think of the hardworking civil servants who keep the country mostly running

Please vote Tory so we don't have to spend the next 6 months re-teaching everything to new Ministers

bit hungry
might cook the virgin meal

why is cuba such a shithole then

>it's a leftypol defends a murderous dictator episode again

might change the channel

Done an IMMENSE amount of wanking in the past 2 days lads

>Cuban law limits freedom of expression, association, assembly, movement, and the press. Concerns have also been expressed about the operation of due process.
Ah yes a hero of the people indeed

Fail to feel any sympathy for an 8 year old that was screaming to hear a song about getting fucked so hard you can't walk properly

You're better off dead after your parents fuck up that badly desu

in terms of time or loads shot? give me some figures

Highest living standard in the Caribbean

What part of Ireland are you from?

ALRIGHT YOUTUBE

4 times a day with the regular amount of cum each time. very strange

it's not, you've been memed
not a lefty but im more than willing to sacrifice shit like that for a sustainable, comfortable country like cuba. You should visit it some time

if we werent supposed to racemix, why did God put asian women on this planet

Would you be so good as to tell me the date of your next public muzz attack?

the green part
why

what is the virgin meal?

dont want you here, fuck off
if you want to move to a city thats okay, theyre cosmopolitan places and you'll integrate fine

but if you tyr and move to a comfy town you'll stick out like a sore thumb and all the parochial villagers will eat you alive

fuck off

fun fact: in 1965 Millwall supporters threw a hand grenade at the opposing goalie because Millwall was losing 2-1

anime

Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take ya to
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama

FUCK doleeza fay

Remember: tomorrow, tactical voting is the best way to stop the tories winning our broken electoral system

flat earth is real

Excellent I hope you don't mind going to a forced labour camp for wrongthink then

When you eat a microwave curry for two all by yourself

microwaved hotdogs

theres like 100 posters here
it makes no difference who they vote for retard

me on the middle right

>tfw was removed from the electoral register and didn't realise until after the registering deadline

J U S T

Live in a very safe seat tbqh, but still...

lol that doesnt happen in cuba. think you might be thinking of nk or something?
bizarre to me how people put democracy on this throne and no other system is okay by them.

cuba is a massive shithole, i've been. don't give a shit about hdi

THINGS SHALL GET LOUD NOW

good cover

>lol that doesnt happen in cuba
In 1987 a "Tribunal on Cuba" was held in Paris to present testimonies by former prisoners of Cuba's penal system to the international media. The gathering was sponsored by Resistance International and The Coalition of Committees for the Rights of Man in Cuba. The testimonies presented at the tribunal, before an international panel, alleged a pattern of torture in Cuba's prisons and "hard labor camps". These included beatings, biological experiments in diet restrictions, violent interrogations and extremely unsanitary conditions. The jury concurred with allegations of arbitrary arrests; sentencing by court martial with neither public audience nor defense; periods in hard labour camps without sufficient food, clothes and medical care; and the arrests of children over nine years old
Kill yourself you actual mongoloid

Cubas a dump you fool
the builidngs are all crumbling and collapsing, they drive around in cars from the 50s, most people barely have a pot to piss in
but hey, free healthcare!

more like gay-on amirite

I hope that enough of the voters will rise above the smear campaigning and sound bites and vote for the man of principle and reason that is Jeremy Corbyn. We've heard a lot about how the masses can be easily co-opted to parrot whatever bullshit that the establishment puts out but I'm hoping that enough people now have had exposure to the Labour manifesto and Corbyn as a genuine kind of leader.

I hope the voters see the falseness of the Tory facade and it repulses them. That the dissolutionment of being cast down and forgotten that drove them to force Brexit can deliver another blow to one of the most catastrophic Tory governments we've had since Thatcher.

No Tory Prime Minister has in my view been so undeserving of a mandate from the people than Theresa May. I implore the British election to bring down another Tory leader. I have faith that the working class in particular will not pass up the chance to bring down those arrogant Tories and see the look on their broken faces.

I also helps that Corbyn's policies genuinely seem to check out. He's clear what he wants to do, why and how he's going to do it. He's also just an awesome guy who you can see is one of those affable people as well as having the balls to stand up for himself and others.

Corbyn is a man never breaks and I think its because he really believes in his cause. He's got conviction and in our superficial society that's a damn rare thing, especially in politics.

British Voter: Do not miss a chance like this.

Must clarify: Do vote tactically if that's necessary in your constituency. So long as we unseat some Tories.

We as individuals can only try and hope to get the result that we want. I am prepared for an undesirable result but still I acknowledge that optimism I sense when hearing Corbyn speak to the people. He certainly is the better candidate and has a way of connecting with the voters in a way May cannot. I can't help but think that will be decisive.

can say quite frankly that i do not give a shit, yanky boy

ritsu is a really good k-on

I'm in a very safe labour seat area

... me timothy james farron in the middle picture ...

What exactly is the matter with tories winning in you elections? What is the imagined difference between their candidates and the other parties like Labor?

you clearly do as you are bothering to reply to me

I would advocate for the US blatantly seizing Cuba, but their state is the only thing keeping even more Hispanics infesting the US.

>Bitcoin, a bubble with benefits
Interestingly enough, /biz/ would agree for once

yui > azusa > mio > mugi > ritsu

Why they didn't bin Dianne Abbot sooner is a real mystery. So obviously out of her depth.

>the builidngs are all crumbling and collapsing
not true
>they drive around in cars from the 50s
and? why does this even matter
>most people barely have a pot to piss in
it's doing very well for itself compared to most countries in the region

big fan of socks chan

@75782854

dont give single shartin fuck yank

The constituency would just re-elect her as an independent

why should we want to control some shithole that isn't our own country? with people that don't speak our language, or share our culture

exam board in TWO days

results when?