Opinions on China?

Opinions on China?

Kill them all.

Rude

Sagume is the new hotness.

It is the greatest country. China will rule the world.

Went downhill after the fall of the Qing.

The country itself is fucked up and the Chinese who live in China seem unpleasant but the Chinese immigrants who live here are mostly bro-tier and at worst slightly autistic (which is not a bad thing)

Chinese are the most hateful people in the entire world.

world superpower
in contrast mainlanders here seem to be more chill than their diaspora counterpart

why are mainland chinese worse? chinese immigrants are trash and im one of them. we should all be killed

Pro-China shill here, the country's not as fucked up as you'd think (or at least not fucked up in the way you'd expect), people are nice and most issues arise from cultural misunderstandings and a lack of education on the part of Chinese people

gay brother of japan

Fascinating country desu.

一个词:教育

are u the lad that posts the animal cruelty threads?

It's the new world super power.

I love white Chinese girls

good for a bit of a laugh
quite fond of their enviromental stuff they're doing but it's being done alongside not actually having any punishment for ruining the enviroment so y'know

I don't have much of an opinion on China.

Traveled to a few dozen countries since 2013 but have never had it on my priority list. Doesn't seem like the sort of place I'd enjoy, but I could be wrong.

From an economic perspective, they've made incredible progress, albeit at some great cost to the indigenous population.

I can't consider China a superpower until ordinary people there can attain a standard of living on par with that of Western nations. In my opinion, a country which cannot provide adequately for its impoverished and lower-class workers cannot be considered a superpower.

Ironing

Love it

Sadly communist

If China has a standard of living on par with America, their economy would be 4a that of America, lol.