Do employers in your country also require new employees to work for free?

Do employers in your country also require new employees to work for free?
In recent years it's become more and more common, especially in fields in which the reputation is everything, like law, and even in IT. Many IT companies in Israel even invite applicants for recruiting tests which are really free work, so say when a company wants free consultation by experts it invites experts for job interviews where they give them questions about real problems they have in their projects, then the applicants do their best since their job depends on it, the company gives the new solutions to their hired programmers, and send the applicants home, and I even heard of cases where they invite them for a "second technical exam" to go over more problems...
Obligatory: youtube.com/watch?v=27EukoQrVMU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polder_model
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, but we still have our SU.

Dear jew, if you feel like employers are scumbags, make workers union. Lobby to politicians. Enter politics. Make your own company. Become neet. Or emigrate.

Good luck and dont lose hope.

In my country, even when you are student or apprentice, they pay you something (not much, but still something).

Fight the jews!

No, I'm doing an internship and I get paid 5 times the minimum wage

mate we have unions older than the country

Well, does it help?
It sounds like you are all jews there :-D

then do something about it.

israel isn't even a poor country, but i've heard your working conditions are bad. the working classes in europe fought for their rights, so can you.

No.

er, no

Unpaid internships are Satan but like tests for hiring are okay barring your case in Israel.

Bitch if I interviewed for an internship and they said I wouldn't get paid I'd walk the fuck out of there.

In the Netherlands there is a one month period in which both parties can back out of the contract.

So if you suck they fire you within the month anyway. But they do have to pay you.

yes, the situation here is tragic
there was the case of a company that was looking for a mechanical engineer, with top grades, who knew english and german ( fluently) and the salary proposed from them was of 600 (6 months contract)
i guess we truly are jews too

the ironic thing is that we don't even have many engineers

yes. i worked for the first 2 months for free but i got welfare benefits for that period so it doesnt matter. now i got a non seasonal contract and maximum pay.

No they don't you fat cunt unless you're a union-less arab.

Our employers expect you to do interns while you are studying. Which pays you half of the amount of minumum wage. If you don't, you won't find a job after graduating. Even if you do, you might just go and start working at Starbucks instead cuz no jobs

keep voting erdogan

I think it would be illegal here to ask someone to work for free for a paid contract.

Please adopt

lol
fucking lazy snowniggers

it's called living in a first world country

you had the chance to get there, too. but you blew it.

Det hedder praktik din bums

>praktik = arbejde
Tror vi begge ved hvem der er bumsen her.

What if I told you all of the Turkish kids at my college did internships and were paid well above minimum wage here.

Only douche bags with shitty majors here don't make good money at an internship. I probably made three times minimum wage.

Yes, people work for free when in university, so that they can get papers proving that they have some experience, so that when they search for an actual job it's easier.

It's pretty fucking degrading.

WTF Israel i though you are based and you are even more jewed than we are. Who the fuck agree on such terms. This is fucking immoral and simply wrong. Employer who do stuff like that would be tear appart and get well known for beeing comeplete shit. btw what you guys say when you blame someone in Israel for you failures? In easter yourope we say it wuz da jooose.

Almost every branch has a collective employment agreement, which is binding for everyone. And it usually contains a higher wage than the minimum wage, which is also binding for everyone.

The employer has the right to pay you more, but if you sign a contract that says you will be paid less then that part of the agreement is invalid by law.

it's cool to have such a high unionization rate.
in germany, similar things exist, but not for every branch.

Another good reason to go into the trades rather than a white-collar "profession." Even the greenest apprentice gets paid well above the minimum, and this sort of work will never be automated or outsourced to the third world.

>Do employers in your country also require new employees to work for free?

your boss sounds like a Jew

>Employer who do stuff like that would be tear appart and get well known for beeing comeplete shit
Ale to przecież to samo co praktyki u nas

Not a lot of people are union members. But the agreements are valid branch wide anyway.

Our politicians usually try not to meddle a lot with employee rights, but urge employer and employee unions to come to an agreement. For example when lower wages are required so more jobs can be preserved, then the unions will talk about what an acceptable lower wage is. Or if more people must be employed they can discuss if people can work fewer hours so more people can find jobs. And so on. Only when they can't settle things politicians will step in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polder_model

i've still heard dissatisfaction from dutch people (from den haag or something) that stuff is better in germany.

your wages are bit lower than ours, while cost of living is higher.

>Polder model
more like PIDOR model haha

Yeah. That's because sometimes entire branches don't get a raise in salary to remain competitive.

Of course employers are free to give that raise, but if the unions just said they don't have to..

Sometimes wages are frozen for several years in a row.

It's hard to go against so many jews when it comes to business models
but not as hard when you are a jew yourself

Do you know what doctors did in my country recently?
Told gov they want more money or the patients will die.
And gov gave them more money from tax monies.

Do you know what bus drivers did?
Told the media and gov their families are poor as fuck.
And gov + employers + cities raised their wages.

Do you know what nurses did?
All went to germany for 4x more money for same work.
And gov lowered requested education level from uni tier to high school tier and told ukraine to send anybody willing to work as nurse here.

So what will YOU JEWS do? Cry on Sup Forums?

you still earn $1000 on average, lel

Yea, and niggers at africa dies of aids and hunger.

Your point?

somehow relatable.