Native American "men"

>Native American "men"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patagon
mexica.net/nahuatl/physical.php
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2557540/Height-DOES-matters-Women-want-men-taller-make-feel-protected-feminine.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha, awesome post. i lub it

Don't they have really big dicks?

>asians
>big dicks

>European "men"
Being poor without access to modern institutions does have an impact user.

A little bit of clothes doesn't make any difference.
A modern diet does.

>Andean
Is that Evo Morales?

>dat butthurt

Amazonian uncontacted natives aren't poor and Japanese are rich and still manlets.

Do you really believe in drawings? All of them look short in old photos. 1,70 at maximun

post their special helmets
that's when they reach 190 cm at most

yes (probably)

Don't shorter people generally live longer?
Maybe if the stopped living in tribal and shit and received healthcare, stayed away from disease and drugs, etc. they may end up living long like the native Okinawans.

Seems legit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patagon

>In 1766, a rumour leaked out upon their return to Britain that the crew of HMS Dolphin, captained by Commodore John Byron, had seen a tribe of 9-foot-tall (2.7 m) natives in Patagonia when they passed by there on their circumnavigation of the globe. However, when a newly edited revised account of the voyage came out in 1773, the Patagonians were recorded as being 6 ft 6 in (1.98 m); very tall, but by no means giants.

And mind that, in that time, europ*ans were shorter than today.

brits and frenchs are still short today

>In 1766

I don't believe in this shit. Portuguese explorer also wrote lot of lies about them. Why actual patagonian mestizos aren't tall?

>Why actual patagonian mestizos aren't tall?
Cause m*puches and argentines genocide them in past centuries, actually if you read the article it says that there are just a couple of thousands of them. The only guy I know that claim to be descendant of them is tall and corpulent, but he could be mixed with other tall ethnicities.
And to be honest, most of patagonian mestizos are either b*livians or ñames (northerners).

Argentinians and Chileans from Patagonia are mestizos and don't look tall either.

does anyone feel that amerindians, negroids and abos are at least 4000 years behind in evolution compared with the european and asian branches of evolution ?

>the european

Not all Europeans. You aren't including Nordics, right?

That is not how evolution works.

Did you read what I fucking wrote? The article is about tehuelches, I don't know shit about patagonian chileans, but I bet they are mixed with mapuches and as far as I know they weren't really tall, and I actully told you about argentine patagonian mestizos.

what do you mean
amerindians and abos have more "primitive" head shapes
abos are half human half bonobo monkeys, like come on

As a principle, that is still incorrect. The shape is fundamentally the same.

Also after X amount of time, living of off Y diet and under T temperature, it is expected that some minor differences appear in differents groups.

That picture presents nothing scientifically.

Although for the memes, it surely is fine af. :DDD

huge jaws generally mean the subrace isnt capable of cooking or only discovered fire recently, and amerindians in general have a lower average IQ (80-90)
that means they are at least 3000 years behind compared to bronze age and nile civilization in my book
or were the chinks more advanced earlier?

Lo que quizo decir João Riveira es que la evolución no se trata de llegar a un estado de "máxima capacidad", si no de adaptabilidad al entorno.
Además vos estás mezclando lo que sería el avance social con el avance biológico.

A mutation affected a small tribe in an isolated area and, after some time, we had four thousand people with an average height of 2 meters.
I'm not saying everybody was a giant, but a few tribes full of really tall people is possible specially when you see the average height of European men at the time.

I could never go this deep in the subject tbqh. The amount of variables is simply too big for me to agree with the jaw size thing.

Plus evolution doesn't work in terms of perfecting something that already exist. That is microevolution as far I could get. A small thing.

>or were the chinks more advanced earlier?

This is certainly not something I can provide an opinion on. Mainly because I see humanistics as memes.

>at least 3000 years behind compared to bronze age and nile civilization in my book

If by this you meant the use of tools and lighting fire at will, I guess I could speculate some around it, will never reach a conclusion though.

Inteligence however, develops by balanced and plantiful diets + exposure to different peoples and ideas, as I don't have formal education in this, nothing of use can come out of me.

my ancestors :)

The entire photo? How do you know the native isn't in a scaffolding

short nigga but my dick tall

Here is a sixteenth-century Spanish description:

''The people of this land are well made, rather tall than short. They are swarthy as leopards, of good manners and gestures, for the greater part very skillful, robust, and tireless, and at the same time the most moderate men known. They are very warlike and face death with the greatest resolution... ''

WE WUZ TALL
mexica.net/nahuatl/physical.php

Google Orlando Villas Bôas, the previous pic is from 1973.
The tribe is called Paraná and they were taller than Orlando (he was 1,73m) with a bunch of warriors who were really tall (2 meters).

It's funny to see how iberians took the time to describe and study the natives while anglo bloodthirst savage sub-people oppened fire just after seeing them.

Can confirm, am manlet with big dick

Any book or study about the natives of Argentina?
I'm not sure, but I heard that "shot on sight" was the Argentinian way to deal with them before Perón took power.

I-i-it's not like we offered money for amerindians heads or their ears, that's jewish propaganda!

I don't think they did, remember they were so fanatic and ignorant (cough cough..and still are..cough) they saw them as gods.

They acted like such when they realised that they were being invaded.

First
>Oh shit, a white bearded god...give them gold
And then
>Oh shit, a white bearded invader man...ATTACK!

And the description is from when conquest in central mexico was already acomplished duh

Pero qué pelotudo

What this represent? Indigen people in the 15th century or now?
Anyway why would you care about others people height? Are you gay? Do you think their height is going to make them less manly?
I dont like when people mess with natives. They are the people that should be living in your country, the same people that your ancestors exterminated

>Do you think their height is going to make them less manly?

Yes.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2557540/Height-DOES-matters-Women-want-men-taller-make-feel-protected-feminine.html

>DOES-matters-Women
This isn't a proof that it makes them less manly.
And native american women are going to be still shorter than them...
I've seen some latin american guys, many of them from Brasil, that were short yet scary dudes.

>Spaniards
>tall

We have almost the same average height. 1,75~1,74

t. john whitehorse

The military government here killed around 8 thousand natives in the late 1970's and they used to ignore a guy who gave food with poison to the tribes. It's always the shit government and the shit media destroying everything.
But for real now, any book about their culture, tales, religion, etc?

same
also didn't realize Br women fucked so many dicklets all the girls and travestis were surprised at how big i was
This is a 1st world luxury this is why manlets need to get 3rd world wives
saw a lot of manlets with girlfriends during my stay in Rio some even shorter than their girlfriends some even with white girls

fuck off i'm a manlet and my dating pool is fine without faggots like you making others think we just size people up all the time

t. things that never happened.

it did doesn't matter if you don't believe me mate
I Love Brazil btw
we are not all the same person mate chill

>It's always the shit government and the shit media destroying everything.
so what? nothing of value was lost anyway

It's ye olde 5'11"/6' meme

Beady eyes, ANGLO lies
Muffled Amerindian women's cries
Indian children, big and small
Bomber Harris kills them all
Left, right, right, left
ANGLO sows the seeds of death
Not a stone is left to stand
When ANGLO flies across the land
After starting World War One
The ANGLO's work was still not done
So joining with the Pole and Jew
He made a new one: World War Two
To sate his thirst for Abo blood
That he wanted, that he got
Maya is devoid of cheer
Paco have fear; the ANGLO is here

>Amazonian uncontacted natives aren't poor

>natives
>asians

Japanese are the same height as French lol.

British Colombian here.

I went traveling in Argentina once and had the chance to go through a couple school textbooks on mathematics. Within the books there were several references to the natives of the pacific northwest, their culture and mathematical tropes within their artwork (for example, the use of Pi in hat weaving and carvings), when I walked through the streets of Jujuy there would be tee shirts for sale with Pacific northwest artwork on it, and in BA there was a massive totem pole decorated with the art of that region.

It's kind of funny that that they have only slightly less influence there, on the other side of the globe (and possibly more, i've never seen a mathematics book in Canada reference native art as a form of study, although their textile weaving and art is as complex as any great civilization and could easily have as much cultural soft power as Italy or Japan does) as they do in their home turf.

Is there a reason your country has such a hard on for the culture of the Pacific Northwest? I was very proud to see it, but I really couldn't understand how it got exported to Eastern South America. The Anglos here think culture is a dirty word and would be happy to see all traces of their civilization wiped out.

>less evolved
Lmao
>europeans arrived 15000 years before asians to america
>already surpassing europe in History 2 times
Incas were superior to europeans. Deal with it.

Yeah, they do.

>the more Iberian influence, their smaller their dicks become

Really makes you think.

>tfw if I lived with native americans I would be a lanklet

That is why they pratically got cucked out of existance.

Daily reminder the 'study' is fake and the skull on the left is a neanderthal

Fucking CIA govs...
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE