Is northern Mexico White?

For my standards, yes. For anyone else, probably not

No, we're amerindians.

this guy is from Northern Mexico, you are white user

He's clearly amerindian.

this,

5% of Mexicans are pure European, dubbed European-Mexicans by the official census and are virtually indistinguishable from Western European whites

Actually it's like 50%, even among mestizos there are pure whites.

>50%
>mestizos
>pure whites

>tfw my ex gf from mexico proper (not an immigrant) looked amerindian as fuck
>got offended whenever I implied it
>took off her poncho forever when I said she looks like a cute mexican in it

Half of Mexico is legitimately white? I'll remember to mention this when the next Mexico discussion pops up

>impliying

>girlfriend
>poncho
>mexican
5/10
You lost 5 points because poncho is a peruvian/bolivian thing meight

If you want to do it for the laughs, but it actually must be around 20-35%, no higher

Why are shitskins so concerned with how white Mexico is?

by poncho he probably means gaban or rebozo

Yes it is. It is also where most of the crime, corruption, violence and drugs come from

Mexicans are mongrels but predominantly with amerindian features, the pattern is simple:
>various amerindians tribes and civilizations lives on Mexico
>Spaniards came an conquest the territory
>Amerindians adopt christianity and start to interbreed with some spaniards or die of some diseases.
>Mestizos are created, sometimes mestizos interbreed with amerindians or with criollos (whites), creating castizos and harnizos.
>waves of immigrants came from the old world during the 19th century (mostly spanish)
>these immigrants interbreed with locals which were already numerous
>new mongrels are created
>more you are poor, more you looks amerindian, more you are rich, more you looks european.
there are purebreed people of course, but they are rares in both amerindians and white classes.
the vast majority are mongrels of various types, but predominantly amerindians, especially the ones who migrate to the USA.

why that gap before krasnoyarsk?

Look, another shitskin!

thank you frog

>Look, another shitskin!

depend how autistic you are about it, if you mean 100 per cent western european descent then you are probablly looking to like 5 per cent of the population or something, Mexican census does not keep racial data so is hard to tell, about 80 per cent of us are mongrels mestizos, now that being said that can mean anything from 90-10 white-indian to 30-50-20 white-indian-black, so yeah quite a few mexicans could pass as white even if they are not full euro.

Now i most point out the whole idea of whiteness and race as understood by murricans and euros simply does not exists in here, not to say there aint no racism, or to overlook the fact that indeed the dominant classes tends to be whiter and people will deffinetly threat you different based on your skin color and predominance of native or african traits, but we just dont use like you do, calling someone blanco just means his skin is fairer to those around him and not related to his heritage

also yes the north was less populated by indians so the average admixture is slightly more european predominant

I do it to annoy a nice Mexican friend on Sup Forums, because he's a good person in general

This tbqhwy

Friendly reminder

t. Nuevo Leon

>Mexico city is nigga

Amerindian skin color is reddish brown like adobe, not shit colored.

They are beautiful souls.

The non-criminals are, at least.

stop being butthurt panchito.

He is right tho, Mexico threads are always full of butthurt shitskins, and most aren't even Mexicans.

they are whiter than the south & center, dunno if anybody would think they are, on average, white people

>we should get butthurt like them too
Nah, if you guys take it all too serious, flag boards aren't for you.

the only butthurt shitskins here are mexicans themselves, I came in peace to post some simple explanation and you start to shit on me, with your fucking chicano alliance constantly butthurt about argies.
fuck you subhuman monkeys!

I like how you all base your estimations of whites entirely on your surroundings.

But user I'm white and pretty comfy right now.

THEY WUZ WITE Y MIERDA

I like how you all base your estimations on nothing when we all are 120% Amerindios.

Send more blacks, Mexico needs to be blacked.

Any user from yucatan? Or It is really shit?

They're mestizo, anyway i think the south is safer, like Yucatan.

Ya que los mencionan, alguien de Yucatán que se suba a vocaroo hablando pls, tienen el acento más divertido

And the brownies keep coming

You mean the United States? The answer is no.

>negroleon
>white

I don't do that though, were I live around 90% of the population is pure white Mexicans but you don't see me saying that Mexico is white and shit.

Gonna guess either sinaloa or jalisco

It's Baja.

>Aguascalientes
>Zacatecas
>Durango
>being brown

That map is stupidly retarded.

mexicans from every region are brown shitskins. pic very related

lol

Nice photoshop

Is that La Barbie? He looks old.

lel