The core reason for protestant superiority is:

The core reason for protestant superiority is:

America

Bavaria and france are richer than protestants

stop posting this fucking thread every day you goddamn saprophyte

and those protestant countries are letting muslims take over, because?

most protestants here are known to be gullible sperglords and pastors are known for their corruption and tax evasion.

Protestants tend to have a strong internal sense of tolerance for other faiths. At various points in European history, protestants legitimately believed that it was better to be allied with Muslims than Catholics, because at least the Muslims weren't actively persecuting them.

Protest work ethic.

There are more portuguese speakers than germanic language speakers in scandinavia,germany,austria combined and slavic speakers(balkans,east europe,russia) combined.

Yeah more like atheist superiority.

Only a sect of protestanism.The crazy protestants(evangelicals,baptists) are purely about jesus and shit while catholicism is about lady saints and shiet

We aren't really Protestants, nor are the Germans

I'm talking about the sort of protestants who do stuff like set up state churches

Your language is spoken by poor brown/black shitholes who will flood your country like they do with France as this moment. If that's an achievement, good for you

Yes.. we totally weren't religious christians until a few decades ago

>implying the richest german länder are mostly protestants

nice proxy

mostly germanic

Explain Ireland and Austria and why Latvia is so poor

It's really not. And yeah, I know about that meme map.

Austria is Germanic and Ireland was colonised by Germanics
Latvia is recovering from communism

Ireland and Finland aren't Germanic and this thread is not about gemanics but about protestantism and religion

both were colonised by germanics
op is implying germanics are superior

Finland is a huge stretch

they spent rnough time under sweden desu, I don't think it's a stretch.

Its ok, not all greeks are inferior

bump

Coincidence

Genes

Korean protestants are kind of American affiliate and they are like christian fundamentalists. I don't think american christian is that much tolerant. They even defy evolution theory.

Bavaria, France and Flanders are not Protestants.

you just want your autism maps to fit perfectly but thats not how it works

>2017
>religion