Goddamn, I hate Germans. They say Finns are autistic, but at least they're shy kinda weird autists...

Goddamn, I hate Germans. They say Finns are autistic, but at least they're shy kinda weird autists, not humorless neurotic "I have to be right about everything" autists like g*rmans are. No wonder they keep ruining europe. Once they get a hold of an idea or ideology they have base their entire culture and lives around it. Be it nationalism, liberalism, gommunism. They just can't chill and go with the flow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only autistic one is you.
t. proud Prussian-American from Munich,4th generation.

Why is it only fucking yanks who do this?
I don't go around wearing a kilt and calling myself William Wallace because my great great great grandparents were born in some Scottish swamp

Germany is THE essential first world country. Everything relevant for today's mindsets originated here. We have the highest living standards of any country without natural resources. You may not like it, but we are what peak performance looks like.

>Prussian
>from Munich

wat

You seem to base your opinion on an entire people on stereotypes. Neither finns nor Germans are autistic, visit and you'll notice. If you'd know Germans you'd also know we're among the least liberal people in the Western world. Communism also has never been a thing in Germany.

>I don't go around wearing a kilt and calling myself William Wallace because my great great great grandparents were born in some Scottish swamp

You should

>Germany is THE essential first world country. Everything relevant for today's mindsets originated here. We have the highest living standards of any country without natural resources. You may not like it, but we are what peak performance looks like.

This is what I'm talking about.

You should!
Denying your heritage is a shame to your ancestors....Get in touch with your Celtic(pronounced sell-tick) roots!
>TFW not a German in 1914 goosestepping....wehrmacht is so misunderstood..

>Communism has never been a thing in Germany

What do you call the DDR? Inb4 not real communism

wtf i love germans now

The DDR was a Soviet puppet state, there's no way it would have been a communist country without them.

EXACTLY!
Euros are so smug but they would have succumbed to communism years ago if it wasnt for us.
American economics ftw

>humorless neurotic "I have to be right about everything" autists
literally every german i've met irl has been like this

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>Yfw when you realize that both nazism and antifa leftists style terrorism originated in Germany

But I like you america. I thought americans like us.

Everyone hate Germans

FUCK YOU! I didn't ask to be born here

I don't

everything in germany is overengineered for the sake of autismal level ordnung. such bizarre creatures really

Is it just a fact that Austrians are better than Germans at this point?

Thank your Rabbi!Here take a free submarine

everyone is better

Germans are subhumans, I am greek, bomber harris blow me again

now fuck off