Single
Time

RITEK MA NAAREF OUIN

youtube.com/watch?v=gbPwGyubZx0

Ebin taste.

recommend a movie from 2013
The Kings of Summer

>Destabalisation intensifies

today i went to the super market to buy some groceries and canned corn was on my list
there was a wide selection of brands to choose from, all of which had people buying from them except for one specific brand (i think it was "Chtaura" or something)
i'm crying right now thinking about how no one wants to buy from it and feel so sorry for the manufacturer
i'm seriously crying right now, why does no one love this one brand of canned corn even though it looks identical to all the others?
damn, i wish i had bought it to please the manufacturer and maybe help him feed his family.
tomorrow i'm going back to the super market to right my wrongs and buy from him.

stop calling me
recommended book no longer human

What if it had maggots in it?

I know your feeling though. It happened to me when buying instant noodles.

So, is Qatar getting invaded?

sounds fun

There you go, their website.
Can't find corn on their list though.

chtourafields.com/about_us.php?lan=En

idk, tomorrow i'm going to find out. i've seen people getting buried alive under rubble by israeli airstrikes that didn't make me cry as much as today.

Cheer up, i always buy chtoura hummus and fava beans. cheap and delicious

i'm going to support them with all my savings

Second Turko-Saudi War when?
I hope it ends like the last one.

>tfw becoming an expat in the UAE in 3 weeks
>tfw cant even breathe there

Why would you even support Q*tar?

Yes, how dare those fuckers have relations with the somewhat democratic Iran. Absolute monarchy or bust, amirite

you can hire an indian to breathe for you

bless you kind soul, that made me feel slightly better

Constitutional Monarchy > Autocratic Theocracy

I'm not, in fact I don't really care. I just think this punishment is ridiculous - but whatever, I guess I just need to start obey HH now.

would try this seems good

I'll try to buy from them if they're available.

>calling iran theocracy in defense of qatar
are you fucking joking?

test

shalom mudslimes

Meanwhile, the autocratic theocracy at least guarantees its religious minorities have rights, meanwhile saudi-arabia has banned christians from openly practicing their faith.

Are you a local?

it's good. it has a korean director, so prepare for WEIRD

In UAE there's even a Sikh temple.

i think they're available in the uae
our agro sector's main targets are usually gulfie markets

No, I'm Algerian.

>Democratic Iran
>Dictator says pick only between A, B, or C

test .

Are you in Dubai? Do you think I should live in JLT or Greens, I can choose between these two options.

Still more choice than you get in most neighbours. And the Guardian Council only vets those who want to run for president.

If you're a normie and love going out then JLT.

I sometimes too have these autistic concerns
Except it's mostly for shop owners and internet stuff

Pls masturbate for me MENA ........ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Plzz i really need you to maesturbate for me ......plz
Pllss mausterbate for me mena

Yeah thought so. Doubt I'll go out much as I'm trying to save floos.

Just make friends and let them pay for you, most people are kind when it comes to going out.

Don't do it too much though.

Delet this

i mostly exclusively buy from small time grocers/shop owners, especially elderly ones
i feel really sorry for them being replaced by gigantic greedy mega marts that take up massive space and shit up traffic
>internet stuff
what did you mean by this?

exmuslimtour.com/

lmao

they gonna get jihad'd.

>walking down the street
>see store selling fidget spinners
>5 minutes later 3 men, not boys men, walking around with their fidget spinners
>on bus a grill has a fidget spinner
whats the deal /mena/ ? how isn't this a meme yet?

It is a meme, quite a popular one in fact, I still don't understand the novelty desu it's just a toy.

Did you watch the Babadook yet?

It's ok, clerics will soon issue fatwas declaring them to be haram, inventions of the jews to deliver you to satan.

been seeing a bunch of retards spinning these travesties on campus the past few weeks

Are you living under a rock? It's been a meme for months.

Most kids in here have them, some school even banned them.

There's an Algerian Muzzie at my workplace, I dunno how I should go about finding out if he's a Berber or Arap, all I know is he is from Algiers which has a close 50/50 Arab/Berber split. So far we've only spoke in English but I'd rather speak Arap if he's one.

Tell him what are his thoughts on Kabylie.

Btw what is his last name?

>Did you watch the Babadook yet?
no actually. i heard it's very good so i will at some point
i avoid jumpscare horror because i'm a giant pussy who hates Adrenalin.
by meme i mean it having grown out of style. the life cycle for shit like this is shorter each time. i haven't seen anyone using a selfie stick in months

It will shortly, just like the H*verboards

>what did you mean by this?
Authors, gamemakers and artists not getting enough recognition, failed funding campaigns, actual popular e-celebs having their lives ruined by noisy fans that don't quite grasp the concept of private personal space ect
Really dumb autistic shit that moves me for some reason

Ok I'll try to ask that in a subtle way, I don't know his surname but I will find out tomorrow through the staff register.

He's like my only friend there cuz we're both MENA background and fasting so we just end up working next to each other and talking.
It's one of the most brilliant horror movies to come out in recent history, the jump scares aren't actually that bad the movie is genuinely scary as opposed to relying on petty jump scares

I support them as well by buying tees and merch I'll never use.

ah yes, i too have always had occurences where my mind drifts and hazes in sadness because of these little everyday tragedies that no one really thinks about.

In Ottoman era, people used to wrap opium in lamb liver and eat it during Ramazan.
So that way they would get the effects from opium hours later during the day

mashallah dondorma bro

70th for free kurdistan

Mashallah

Although after recent events, perhaps Iran should just get it over with and annex Qatar for the Greater Good

Can someone please explain the Qatar situation to me. I thought they were cancerous wahhabi gulfies like the rest so what's the fight over?

>Israel exists
>Shia Arabs in South Iraq gone to Persians
>Libya exists
>Morocco exists
>Independent Hejaz exists
>Yemen exists
>Oman exists
Kys

I think Qatar was somewhat nice to Iran, and the rest are freaking out. It's extremely hypocritical for SA to accuse Qatar of terrorism support.

when is palestine being freed lads?

Qatar is a wahabi gulfie like the rest of the Gulf but unlike Saudi Arabia they like Iran cuz it's an Islamic theocracy and they want to support it since they recognise it as a major Islamic power.
Saudi Arabia view Iran as a threat to their regional hegemony so they hate them and of course Iran are Shia so they hate them cuz of that too, this recent fiasco is to pressure Qatar and turn them against Iran, maybe even turn Qatar into a vassal.

Morocco should annex UAR Maghreb

rate my empire iranien bro

The North is an autistic mess

Trump came to the American Islamic summit
Qatar arrived in cars with Palestinian flags on it
The summit wanted to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel
Qatar said nope
Trump got mad
Saudi sent mail to Qatar saying "ay quit that shit"
Qatar said "nigga the Palestinians are going to get supported until they get their full rights"

That's pretty much it, all the "supporting terrorism" and "Iran ally" is just something for the public to talk about.

game?

*wipes tear from eyes*
based qatar
bless you al thani
bless you

Total war rome

Really? I heard nothing about Israel/Palestine being discussed at summit. Any links?

You're telling me that the rest of the Muslim countries agreed to recognize Jerusalem?

Also literally all the gulf states are allies with Iran, the UAE has tens of thousands of Iranian companies and organizations. Same with Saudi Arabia.

I didn't mention Bahrain because lmao who gives a shit about Bahrain.

thanks greatest ally

As a part of Israel.

I know some emiri guard guys who attended the summit.
But Of course """they""" won't make it public.

get bent you dweeb no one gives a flying* fuck about qatar either

* flying over saudi airspace isn't allowed

What happens in Oman?

omanis dream about a jinn that ass fucks them apparently
source: american gods

If nobody gives a fuck about Qatar then whys almost the entire world (including Mauritania lmao) against it right now?

They're deciding who's going to rule after Qaboos

total war rome
+
update: i used the fact that syria is my ally and went to north west libya killed rebells and took control of the place
liberated one of my old settelment in the north and took control of same areas of the arabic penisula after a revolt happened
wtf how to fix upload failed i can't post a pic

That nigga still alive?
How many years has he been sultan?

You mean that your country took so much risks due to big love to Palestine people? And without any economic reasons?

Well it would be an economic loss to Qatar because the Palestinians can't pay them back (for now)