What is happening in Qatar?

What is happening in Qatar?

Other urls found in this thread:

liberation.fr/france/2017/04/14/freres-musulmans-les-faits-derriere-les-fables_1562937
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean besides the usual petromoney frenzy.
Is it worth moving there?

Not unless you're a Muslim & were born into a rich family.

Slavery

Afaik saudis trying to cuck them because Qatar want to be friends with Iran

>is not hostile to Iran, unlike other countries in the region
>has imperialistic ambitions through various groups (including Muslim Brotherhood) that will destabilize other Muslim countries
>robbed USA from the FIFA World Cup 2022
>powerful rival of UAE and Saudi Arabia
>hates Israel ofc

So Trump gave Saudi Arabia & friends permission to bully Qatar after he ensured juicy contracts with them. France is also turning her back on Qatar because Saudi Arabia is a more profitable client now.

>Is it worth moving there?
Lived there for 6 months. Would not recommend.

We're sending soldier to them.
I think someone told arabs that they economically support isis like we do

In many Gulf countries, the salaries are defined by your country of origin, and it is doubtful that a Belarusian is valued as much as a Western European, no matter what your actual worth is.

(The hierarchy is roughly: Gulf countries > Western countries >>>> other white countries > other Arab countries >> stuff like India or Philippines)

Salaries for Western expats are extremely high and tax-free, but you will remain a disposable valet... and it's a boring place with no one to see or nothing to do, so people leave after a few years.

[DEEP CONCERN intensifies] probably

In your opinion, what are the most noticeable cons?

Islam, of course.

Okay.. Funny fact according to statistics the largest city Doha has a huge Indian population.

the unberable heat helps too, i bet
and the nights are coldish

Are those Indians the servants to the wealthy?

Just seen an advertisement in a metro car here in Minsk, somethings like: Jobs in Qatar hotels for anyone who can barely speak English, with accommodation provided.

Food, the people (With some very rare exceptions), way of living, lack of anything to do

Iran fights isis, Qatar supports isis, Qatar is friendly to Iran, Usa fights isis, Qatar is friendly to Usa, Qatar supports isis, Saudis are terrorists, Usa is friendly to Saudis as well, Usa fights terrorists. The world is all fucked up.

They challanged saudi leadership now they are getting punished

It's something like a 12 to one 1 male female ratio for westerners and you can't really publicly date or cohabitate unless married. So it's a nice place if you're married and working as a consultant for a western company.

I think that's the secondary. The primary issue seems to be they support the Muslim brotherhood and their neighbors unsuprisingly aren't happy with that.

Who do you think is doing all the labor for their buildings and all of the menial jobs? I'll give you a hint, it's not the Qataris.

They're about to take in the memes

literally slaves

the only important thing is to be rich, a lot of kafir engineers, bankers, artists, etc. moved there.

You mean the political party in Egypt, right ? Because I know Aljazeera loves Morsi and hates Saudi backed Sisi.

>When people share your meme

They angered Saudis because they have ties with """Muslim Brotherhood""" and Hamas. Apparently they also helped Iran and Houthis. They need protection so we are sending 5000 commandos.

They signed up for those jobs willingly.. It's bad work conditions but it pays much more then the jobs those guys could get at home and the remittance is a huge flow of money for Southern Asia. They can easily pull a "ban citizens from working in those obscurities" like several have recently.

B

The Muslim Brotherhood operates everywhere, not just in Egypt (although Egypt is its main country). It wants to overthrow the Gulf countries too, and it's active in France through the UOIF.

UOIF was actually MB all along ? Shit now I'll have to support them on every occasion I have
thanks for the info

Yes.

liberation.fr/france/2017/04/14/freres-musulmans-les-faits-derriere-les-fables_1562937

>Sous très haute pression politique, l’UOIF est suspectée d’être la vitrine des Frères musulmans, vilipendés dans les discours à gauche comme à droite