Im going to fucking kill myself, just drank fucking half a liter of vodka. PLz help me i dont know what to do

Im going to fucking kill myself, just drank fucking half a liter of vodka. PLz help me i dont know what to do

>half a liter of vodka

wooow, you are so hardcore

hardcore?? i've puked 5 times already im going to die

and your thoughts??

Make sure you do it properly if your gunna do it, i had for you to end up brain dead or something

Go to the emergency department if you have severe symptoms, if it's horrendously bad and affecting your vitals you might need treatment

As long as you're puking and don't have blood in your vomit you should be fine. Take a shower and go to bed.

spent an hour in the bathroom. Why is this fucking shit legal

Why did you drink so much in the first place?

now you know you shouldn't drink before "putting a bed for it" (eating bread or something)

This is the baseline advice but the intractable vomiting is what's a bit worrying, it can mess up your internal fluids and electrolytes, you might need an anti-emetic medication and monitoring to avoid aspiration if you pass out

puke or die

because most people are smart enough not to drink until they get alcohol poisoning

Out with friends, so much free drinks. Tequila, vokda, wiskhey, wien,

Fuck I don't like this thread, nothing worse than puking for so long that everything is empty and all you can manage are a few desperate dry heaves.

The severe puking can tear up his oesophagus below, usually minor but if it's especially violent can cause aspiration and Boerhaaves Syndrome

Probably better than brain death. Maybe go to the hospital then.

Drive to the nearest er

Kidding

Call an ambulance, get them to start some IV fluids, banana bag as they call it

>t. Watched every medical show on TV

If the acute ethanol toxicity is there and it's life threatening, potassium supplementation would be dangerous and he'll need to dialyse

So a normal drinking night for me then?
I haven't puked from drinking in probably 5-6 years.
>pic related, my night

Even though it's called such, It doesn't contain any Potassium

From wiki:
The typical composition of a banana bag is 1 liter of normal saline (sodium chloride 0.9%) with:

Thiamine 100 mg
Folic acid 1 mg
Multivitamin for infusion (MVI), 1 ampule
Magnesium sulfate 3 g
The solution is typically infused over four to eight hours or as per physician's orders

>dialyse
Or get oral kayexalate via ngt

Lol, what a pathetic error on my part

In medicine and in general we're obligated to refer to them as crystalloid or colloid solutions and state whether they have any important electrolyte differences