What does the rest of the world think about this man?

What does the rest of the world think about this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8DJ2L
archive.is/PNWn8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I respect him but I would never vote for him

He's alright, my Canadian relatives voted for him.

Still a cuck tho

i find his personality to be annoying

hot

He's a fucking Nazi. Justin Trudeau has decreased the number of refugees allowed into Canada, and revoked more citizenships than the previous Conservative Prime Minister.

>Trudeau government revoking citizenship at much higher rate than Conservatives
>The numbers show that the Trudeau government has used the law far more aggressively than the Harper government itself.
archive.is/8DJ2L

>The Prime Minister’s refugee-friendly branding has veiled Canada’s fortress policies
>Just last month, the government quietly capped applications for private sponsorship of refugees from war-torn Syria and Iraq. The number now accepted? A mere one thousand. In other words, many desperate and endangered people will not be able to come to Canada, despite there being groups ready to welcome and host them.
>And of those refugees, nearly half were privately sponsored by citizens, not the government itself. Trudeau has outsourced his responsibility to ordinary people, but has not been shy to claim the benefits to his image.
archive.is/PNWn8

wtf, i love trudeau now

It's hilarious, this guy and his cabinet are nothing at all like his marketing would have you believe. People are really stupid.

was le weedman actually the saviour of the white race this whole time?

He's even more of a fake than the rest of usual politicians. All slogans and marketing.

Almost all politicians who get branded as "leftists" are centrist administrator types

Obama, Clinton, Trudeau, Macron, Tony Blair ffs

Seems like a good lad desu

a face worthy of a greek statue

After seeing his ability to avoid answering a yes/no question for a good 15 minutes straight during question time in parliament, I think he is a right cunt and as such a quality politician.

Is it even possible to say one thing and do the exact opposite, while getting away with it the way this man has?

He doesn't really have that high of an approval rating. At least from my own experience I don't meet many people that think he has much merit. There's sprays popping up around ontario that say "stop trudeau".

Also in Ontario Kathleen Wynne who's the premier is supremely unpopular and she's part of the same party as Trudeau. Well technically it's the Ontario Liberals but it doesn't mean much it's the same party.

That might mean something if the NDP had a worthwhile successor to Layton or if the PCs hadn't committed ritualistic suicide during their party elections.

I don't know if he's a good politician or whatever but I'd let him use my boipucci all night long

I'm willing to give Scheer a chance, but if he keeps acting like Harper lite, this country is fucked no matter what.

No one ever really thinks about Canada to be honest

>man

>keeps acting
Can't act what you are. Whatever the wheels finally started falling off the Harper coalition and now it's a circular firing squad of bitter scheer, bernier, o'leary and leitch supporters trying to out smug each other.

>learning something new about my government that makes me like it more
first time in my life desu

white people have the worst fuckin tastes

I think Mulcair had a good chance, but now NDP is back to being a joke. None of the choices are that appealing really, I just want a minority government.

This haha. Trudeau panders to the SJWs while quietly shutting them down.

Based.

The hero Canada needs, but doesn't deserve.

Muclair was a neoliberal thatcherite apologist infiltrator stooge. The NDP was smart in shuffling him out just as quickly as he got in.

wew lad

i'm glad sasquatch is gone too, because under him the communist NDP may have actually had a chance at getting elected

He's alright I guess, economically literate and shouldn't screw anything up.

if it was a statue of Smugcunterus

Honestly he probably would have gotten good results if not for the whole niqab "scandal". Luckily for us, Quebecers don't seem very keen on accomodating muzzies, and so he instantly lost a huge portion of his potential votes.

He speaks with a lisp. Very feminine and off putting.

I've said this since day 1. He's a sociopath.

a cuck from a cucknation with a fucking leaf on there flag

Nice
>can't wait to see those stateless traitors' faces

Most punchable face ever

Is he on my bed yet?

Is he Greek?

Then why am I seeing more hijabs now than I did when Harper was in power?
And chinks for that matter.

>not wanting cute giggly westernized hijabis in your country

I mean, they're decent and fairly western people externally, but they still shouldn't be here. Especially not with a religion that barbaric.

He just descended from Mount Olympus to grace us once more

>Then why am I seeing more hijabs now than I did when Harper was in power?
Because of confirmation bias

virtue signalling cuck