/euromutt/ general

>tfw you will always be a euromutt
>you will never fit in with other euros, just an outsider from some foreign land
>this is what it means to be an american't
Thread for euromutts like myself to discuss our shame. Also muh heritage. I'm mostly French, with some German and English.

Why can't you just be American?

Because I have no ties to this land, I'm not a Native American or a WASP.

You are not mostly French, with some German and English. You are just a stupid bloody yank and thats all you'll ever be to anyone you meet.

Euromutts are fine. Well stand with you against the immigrants.

You were still born and raised there

we wuz krauts n frogs n sheit

);

That doesn't really matter now, anyone can literally be an American by illegally coming here. In fact it's already been done several times by Mexicans. American "citizenship" means next to nothing.

Thanks Sven

Well by that argument the English or Swedish identities are no better

i have the unique perspective of just having colonial anglo ancestry
i cant brag since thats somehow viewed as the "default" ancestry though virtually every fucking person is "le CELTIC ROOTS" and has "got that GERMAN in him teehee"

if anything i can claim inherent superiority for not being of post-independence immigrant ancestry but nobody should take themselves this seriously.

my complaint is that no other american is gonna guffaw at anglodom. i couldnt care any less about foreigners since its obvious youre just american to them no matter how speshul you perceive or wish yourself to be.

r8 my ancestry

>0.5 English
>0.25 French
>0.25 American(unknown)

Let me see, according to my parents and grandparents, I am Scottish, English, Irish, and German.

My grandpa on my dad's side of the family came from Anglo colonists that came here shortly after the French and Indian War I'm pretty sure. His wife as well as my mother's parents are scandis though so I'm /euromutt/

Am..am I a euromutt?

Typical vikangz rape baby

why the fuck would you willingly register your dna for insurers to use against you and your generations to come?

How is it possible to be

>tfw don't know that feel
pure Acadian, ancestors were Norman before that

Why do americans identify themselves as europeans? You was born in America, that makes you american. Nobody gives a shit about your ancestors, you're a burgerman and that's what you'll always be

They are european people in the new world though.

Nope, they're american. You're not european unless you have been born in Europe

They're European, even though they forcibly divorced themselves from Britain and made ejecting all European powers from the New World a cornerstone of their foreign policy?

Racially, they are european. A rat born in a stable isnt a horse, paco. Thats why a white euro like me could move to the us and fit in fine as long as i spoke the language and liked the culture, but you could never be american even after 40 years or a lofetime of living there-because you dont belong there.

Saying that the US is european would imply that all american countries are too, because there's white people in latin america as well. Might as well say the whole world is european since there's whites everywhere.
Shit, my whole family came from Italy, i guess that makes me an european! Oh wait, no it doesn't. I wasn't born in europe, so I'm not european.

A swedish denying his own european identity, what a surprise. Do you consider the somalis as swedish men too?

Shit the hell up ridiculous piece of shit. You make Latam look bad.

Am I supposed to be itt if my ancestors are from different european countries?

you're american dude im sorry

better luck next life

meanwhile you should enjoy life in one of the richest countries in the world