She has a point

She has a point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtu.be/XggQnY7oWMM
youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How that hidden country have had developed so well without migrants and diversity?

lel in France, blacks say this too

>In fact in Black Panther, the Wakanda is a bit like what would have become Africa without colonization

>Coming from people who think whites have " colonized" science

positively speaking, thats a sort of afro-futurism.

back in the days it actually got something positive and creative especially in music. but today its just been caught up in identity politics. it fucking sucks actually.

damn. really makes you think.

That's the one

would whites appropriate that style?

>ptdr sans les colons tu serais entrain de chasser l'antilope actuellement frère

Même les fans de foot (sans doute boucaques) savent

i like the answer saying black don't have history and would be hunting antelope if the colon didn't came

>2017
>still wearing spacers

lel

I'm starting to think todd was right

Numerals are racists

>Endurace +10
>Willpower -10
>Intelligence -10
does that mean redguards are slaves in tes, basically?

how does a culture develop into thinking this is a good idea

But nords also have the same malus on intelligence

this thread needs a chinese guy in congo

Gravity's keepin the black man down

and that is true

top kek

Mosquito burguers
o
s
q
u
i
t
o

>baseball
>only allowed to use quarter of the pitch
>only allowed to use quarter of the brain
>only played in yankland and japan

>cricket
>bigger pitch
>bigger brain
>played all around the anglosphere and beyond

Lao "Get the gravel or you get the gavel" Yang

Kek

redguards aren't even blacks, most of them have white voice actors, white features and arab culture influence

Nah, Africa drewthe short end of the stick when it comes to land suitable for civilizations. Western imperialism obviously didn't help but it wasn't the only thing holding back African civilizations.

>thunderfoot is redpilled
My nigga

>Africa drewthe short end of the stick when it comes to land suitable for civilizations
They have areas of habitable land the size of entire continents.

While we lived in a fucking swamp. We used to be constantly flooded and buildings literally sink into the ground here.

There's extreme dryness in Africa, can you say the same about us?

nobody but the and their colonies play cricket. nobody but the usa and ther vassal states play baseball. not much different both are shit.

*nobody but the brittish.

70 IQ average.

NOPE.

the meme potential of this movie is over 9000, it will crash Sup Forums. like a 100 million dollars Hollywood Barbosa.

Africa had a chance to be a superpower but not under the negro but under the Arabs/Berbers

except their geographical features limited the shit out of sub-saharan civilization
>no proper animals to domesticate for agriculture
>desert and jungle limited continental trade, one of the most useful ways to transfer and distribute new technologies and culture
>isolation specifically from asia and europe fucked them out of manufacturing, agriculture, transportation, sciences, etc
trading african kingdoms firearms for slaves in west africa didn't doom sub-saharan africa, nor did euros stopping the slave trade (leading to economic hardships for some african kingdoms)
they were just fucked from the start

>africans
>develop

cricket is the thinking man's sport

>thunderfoot

>th*nderkike

Except there have been numerous african superpowers, like Mali, Songhai, Sokoto, Ethiopia, Egypt, Carthage, Andalusian Caliphate, Fatimid Caliphate, Morroco, etc...

>people wondering why black people have such a chip on their shoulders in the age of social media echo chambers

No different from stormniggers at the other end of the spectrum

yes but extremely few sub-saharan civilizations, which is what i was addressing
the only sub-saharan civilizations that could be called regional powers (let alone superpowers) would be the west african river civilizations like songhai, mali, and ghana due to europeans being able to access them

Stormniggers have truth to their claims though.

We wuz kangs dat built the piramids til whitey stole our science is nothing but poor self delusion.

extreme dryness in womens vaginas when they talk to you

>@deathbyliberals

>american edyucayshn

Not worse than cutting a little boy's penis off without his consent.

That genuinely sounds like an interesting topic for a presentation.

If I paid 50 grand to that damn university to teach me stuff I really don't want to end up in a class about dildos.

>Umayyad caliphate
>African
wew lad

University is for opening your mind and experimenting with new ideas.

Well, fortunately for "Africa", some African countries have attracted Chinese investment. If whites ruined Africa, maybe yellows will improve it.

>Stormniggers have truth to their claims though.
Which claims would those be?

I never saw it coming.

10/10

Lel

is this a meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

watch that and it will all come to you, friend-o

africa was a pathetic and weak shithole long before europeans were even christians or powerful at all

they also modified the shape of their skulls in many parts of south america and africa often resulting in major brain damage, just because they wanted an specific appearence

it's not like there using the damaged parts in the first place

>Niggers
>thinking

OP should be banned for spamming desu. He didn't even write a real OP text so little effort did he put into his spam.

I'm so fucking sick of these retarded ungrateful niggers no bitch your people had all the resources under their feet to build one of the greatest societies and they didn't once think to use any of them.

You're mixing north african and sub-saharan african civilizations together.

>be pajeet
>be family came here with next to nothing
>be family worked hard and now we're middle class within one generation

They benefit so much that other races are negatively affected due things such as affirmative action taking away opportunity from deserving individuals. They have all this opportunity and they squander it. There is no other logical conclusion to be made other than that blacks are simply inferior if they continue fail generation after generation. The sheer amount of potential lost because of these people makes me want to vomit.

I fucked that up hard.

Funny to think that even Poo in loos managed to domesticate the elephant but niggers couldnt even domesticate anything but an ox.

>couldnt even domesticate anything but an ox
Worse part is that they will say "muh wild untamable animals". As if ancient aurochs and wolves weren't wild and untamable.

What about Cynthia? youtu.be/XggQnY7oWMM

todd is always right

these are just troll accounts, right?

No

you might expect enlarging the brain cavity like that would leave more room for brain, but I guess not.
So what actually happened?

WE WUZ
Thank god not all black people are that stupid.

Damn hope they don't have a little mouth inside their mouth too!

>implying there isn't an irl wakanda cloaked from all satellite imagery this very second

Now it makes more sense why they hired an african to be inside the alien costume in Alien.

100 Story Grass Huts seem so fucking retarded.

>University is for opening your mind and experimenting with new ideas.
And people of the same sex as you. :^)

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they take their liberal arts degrees. They despise the US more than the most ardent anti-American among us.

They fully agree with and support such statements, and would agree that it is the connivance of the whites in Europe and North America who are retarding the natural development of Africans.

>proper animals to domesticate for agriculture
What a joke

gotta be a joke

it's the national sport of nepal and afghanistan, and they aren't english

>Superpower