ape maksud kot?

you're not malay?

youtube.com/watch?v=R4Bta5UNTHw

E3 lads

maaf nye aku babi jinjang

kot = maybe
not formal just slang

betul kot, 3ma ksih.

Hey guys have you touched Oppai these days?

me
No

I'll touch you

the raid is overrated

me
Yes

Any other good indo movies?

>Haruka moves to Rumah Uya
Why? She was perfect fit in at Ini Talkshow.

Since when Haruka is part of Ini Talkshow? I like the girl wearing kebaya every episode and serving drinks to hosts and guests

Second one is. The first one is good for it's simplicity.
Joko Anwar is goat director if you're into thriller.

Where can I download old Indo film in HD? I saw the trailer for Janji Joni in HD by Flik TV

It's all dvd-rip tier. I don't think they ever release blueray.

2014. She contracted with Trans corp for doing Rumah Uya. I even wonder what's the point of that reality show, it's just cat-fighting between women about boys.

>staying up at 3am just to be disappointed by EA shit
a-at least I got my snacks

Why is E3 so cringe?

>playing games

Nothing wrong with games once in a while

Is "pagpag-eating Bisaya" just a meme here? I wonder how many flip anons are Tagalog and how many are Bisaya.

Don't listen to the Imperial Manilenos, They're the ones holding this country back.

Tagalogs are the cancer of Filipinos.

Just look at their cities. its a fucking mess

Pic is average tagalog land. Disgusting.

Pagpag is bisayan delicacy

And the reason why our IQ rating is so low and full of Rebels like cancer

Pic related is Bisaya land

>duterte is from mindanao
>santiago is from visayas
>poe is from visayas
>roxas is from visayas
>binay is from fagalog land
>Pride of fagalogs is binay in this election
LMAFOAKEKEKEKKE

>poe is from visayas
>roxas is from visayas
Kek, and now they consider them ayy as one when its convenient
>Binay
Muh would ilocano north
Hahahahah
>dutdut
I rest my case

Could have just gone with erap
Tsktsk
Which is a dutdut ally

No its not and now its "pagpag eating Isis sympathizing bisayans"

Thanks for the clear answer.

Eek, hope this cancerous regionalism doesn't spill out IRL (too much).

can some indonesian translate this for me
>jilbab crot di muka

What are you looking for, ya akhi? Its Ramadan, masya Allah.
Jilbab=Hijab
Crot di muka=cum in face

thank you good friend

We just wish that the federalism that dut-duts want happen already. We all living in the Luzon region would love to see a feudal version of Japan in Mindanao. Oh wait! its already a hell hole after all, with its Muslim terrorist niggers.

Greetings /asean/. Can ethnic Malays who are citizens of Singapore, travel visa free to Malaysia? Or at the least, is traveling to Malaysia less of a hassle for them? Thanks.

All /asean/ can travel visa free to all /asean/ countries except for Myanmar (eVisa)

Neat. Do Malays like Chinese people?

Depends. On day to day basis there's no problem. It only become a problem when politics + economic issue arises.

Why indonesians don't emigrate to other countries unlike flips? Although they have over twice larger population than flips, I've never seen them before in here.

We does but not as much as flips of course. Mostly to malaysia, gulf arab, hongkong as domestic servant.
I heard some Indonesian is also working on elder caregiver in japan. Don't know how much tho.

They came here instead. There's 2 million of them here.

>cheap cost of living
>less competitive
>massive lands
>visiting other island is just like visiting a new country, with new culture and shit
>beautiful scenery
>good weather
>good food
Only tryhards and masochists emigrate to other countries bruh, and majority of Indonesians are neither

What happened to frenchie?

Great movie, I really like them.
Raid 3 fucking when? reeeeeeeeee

Watch Merantau you still haven't

youtube.com/watch?v=PtkLFm3QrmA

Pretty good movie too.

>indonesia
>good weather

its considered good for brit unless jerebu season

what's jerebu

haze

name of this sexy kid?

she will marry someone that she will not love for money + business
she will never know you
her family will deal with you if you came to close to a relationship

It's literally in the filename you moron petho file

Do you want to update us with your Keling Ass 2017© version

I am back, spoke to my qt. I am more confused than ever, she still seems very committed to me, however she has no intention of ever moving to England for sure as it's away from family. She wants to work in US though as she has some family there. What does this mean for me?

You're being a cuck as usual. She doesnt actually care about you

Newfag get out!

>As usual
What did he mean by this?

Idk I think maybe it's early days so she says that. Maybe a bit down the line she will think different, we haven't been together for too long so I think maybe I'm being silly and getting ahead of myself

woah woah woah, no swearing on ramadhan brother.
here's something to rejuvenate your ramadhan's virtue

Does they start to sensor non japanese pron too now? Because its al looked blur.
Anyway you newfag should go back to >>>/blacked/

Werent you that brit that keep bragging about having tons of social life but never actually score anything?

or perhaps you're a closet pedo who prefer schoolgirl tropes

N-no, not me desu. I am new in this thread from last thread.

or probably you like buttfuck ugly girl more because of the self esteem you got from staring on your own reflection?

They're 30 yo eks-dolly tier girl. At least have some taste you baka.

>avatarfag
>weebs
You are a cuck by default anyway

Mean

is cicak man Indo?

Why can't Perodua do well outside of Malaysia? I know Malaysia has protectionist policies that encourage local cars, but that doesn't explain why they have less success exporting cars.

Their economy is better.

>Their economy is better.

Who's the greatest President we ever had in terms of their handling of our economy?

Post-EDSA, Probably either P-Noy or Ramos, but that's not saying much considering they also had their share of fuckups, and in P-Noy's case at least some of his programs were continuations of GMA's. Pre-war, I read it was Garcia, but he was ridiculously corrupt.

love this movie
hate indonesia though

They say Pnoy is better than the recent presidents because he was mediocre. Opinions?

I wouldn't say mediocre: he had his flaws and mistakes, but by standards he was above-average at the very least, a 7/10. By contrast, I'd rate Duts a 5/10: he has his intentions in the right place in some aspects, but that EJK thing and pandering to trapos is dragging him down. GMA, as corrupt as she was, was actually a decent president, and many of her policies are still being used to some extent today. Erap, I was like four when he was kicked out so not much comments on him (though apparently the consensus is that he had good intentions, but inexperience and "friendships" brought him down). Ditto for Ramos.

>greatest President
i think you already know the answer. its marcos.

our gdp growth at that time was four times higher than today.

too bad brainwashed liberal sites literally compare our gdp from that that time and today and ofcourse the gap was huge

this got me thinking
I don't think I've ever seen a good australian movie aside from Mad max

>our gdp growth at that time was four times higher than today.
Someone post the sourced image that pretty much said the exact opposite of this. Oh, and that graph was adjusted for inflation and used a fixed rate IIRC.

>greatest president
Left our country in debt after raping us

>not knowing about investments
More like ousted while in the middle of his job and blame him.

Our loans and debt that time was normal comparing to japan and the rest of superpowers. well i dont blame the banks lending the money since our economy was next to japan

>since our economy was next to japan
It was until the early 1980s when uncertainty and economic mismanagement did us in. We never really recovered from that.

Also, the problem with our debts is that we loaned too much and couldn't pay them back. It wouldn't have mattered if it was put to good use most of the time, but maybe less than half went to useful stuff and the rest was used to pay off Imelda and friends' shopping sprees.

the 80s-90s killed all the rising SEA countries

So if Marcos didn't happen. could we actually have become a 1st world nation or at least not as bad as we are now? cuz I'm pretty sure we'd have more presence in pop culture if we were actually rich.

It wouldn't have been his job if he actually stepped down after his 2nd term 13 years prior.

If power didn't corrupt him, probably.

Not a guarantee, but it's quite possible. Though I read somewhere that even before Marcos, our economy was starting to stagnate and corruption was getting worse by the year, so maybe we were just doomed from the start.

Not Malaysia.

there is no thread on Sup Forums about isis vs pinoy powerful military assisted with US special force

I watched isis thugs destroyed church and burned with fire

Are you guys alright?

Malaysia is full of moslems

It's one city and way down south

But there was bombing a few weeks ago in Manila.

You guys must not go to crowded area at least this weekend.

Should we suck Arroyo's dick?

Can you make a thread on Sup Forums and post something new about it or video footage about their combat just in case for habbning

State-run monopolies, mismanaged exchange rates, imprudent monetary policy and debt management, all underpinned by rampant corruption and cronyism, were among the key factors that plunged the Philippine economy into the worst economic contraction that it has experienced in its entire history.

For at least a while, such was the authoritarian control of the dictator that many of the excesses in the form of captured and corrupted state policies were unchecked. Such was the centralization of power and impunity that there was little inclination to preserve the legitimacy of the regime by reducing poverty and inequality.

As regards the much vaunted infrastructure spending during those years, they further added that “[…]the bulk of construction and other capital outlays in both the private and public sectors were not very productive and many were outrightly wasteful.”