Are Asian women racists like African girls? They only like light skinned Asian men?

Are Asian women racists like African girls? They only like light skinned Asian men?

African girls tend to like mulattoes from Americas and treat them like Gods.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VomwWBVhdKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Are Asian women racists like African girls? They only like light skinned Asian men?
Rare flag you got there, lad. But no. Asian women unironically like white males the most to the point that it's a legitimate issue in North America. In general, Asains hate colored folk

Asian women discriminate in other ways.

Japan doesn't. They consider themselves superior to whitto piggu

I am a product of Japanese white fever

Yes. In countries like Thailand and Vietnam they like light skinned like Mario Maurer

>literally calls himself Mario Bricklayer

Indians can't talk shit since their celebrities look Italian

>their celebrities look Italian
I thought it was only this guy

Indians and Pakis are the kings of cherrypicking.

They use Fair & Lovely too much

women are rebelling against all the numales; they literally cant resist the black anymore.

What is a numale?

Fair sking is often associated with wealth, so in poorer countries such selfworth-complexes are common, even more so in asia were people dont shame each other for being biased.
Here, you are espeacially attractive to some women if you are pitchblack and people artificially tan themselves in order to demonstrate that they have enough time to walk around in the sun all day.

An effeminate citydweller.

Isnt their upper class basically ancient aryan and persian?

does this really work?
is it expensive?
does it have lasting effect or is it basically make up that you can wash off?

pls answer
thanks

I don't know. This thing is popular among rich normies

youtube.com/watch?v=VomwWBVhdKw

kek feel bad for the guy..

I am also the product of Asians having white fever. Finno-Ugrics in our case.

They literally BLEACH'd themselves with Slavs and Germans. In a mere two hundred years, they turned white and had bred themselves into extinction :(

Now we have this fucked up country in the middle of Europe where white people with 0% Asian ancestry speak an actual, literal Asian language. Don't fall for the memes. Racemixing is really dangerous you guys.

What's wrong with you? They look like literal faggots.

Eastern beauty standards m8.

their ads fucking suck.. "his girlfriend must be so lucky" lmao

That's what you get for riding ponies in slavlands.

It just removes tan. Unlike whites our tan takes about 7 years to come off. Middle class and up (which is 40% of our nation) is mostly indo-euro's, they are born pale but get tanned. This wont turn jamal into timmy

African-Americans have a significant amount of white blood thanks to slave masters raping slaves.

"its a legitimate issue"
lmao poor azn cuck boi

I'll have you know I look hispanic

>Isnt their upper class basically ancient aryan and persian?
Maybe millennia ago. Now they're all brown.

>Middle class and up (which is 40% of our nation) is mostly indo-euro
:^)

No they aren't. Indian is brown, we're wheatish

No m8's it is U(you) beoples who do the cherry picking. I show you middle class, you call it cherry picking and post some lower class person

what african country is best for chocolate gf?

Cool flag

Probably Ethiopia.

>Ethiopian and somalis are perfected black men, sharp features

So are they admitting they hate large noses?

Large noses aren't liked here and in Japan too.

Basically this.

Poor African women. They only care about white women.

Everyone is racist towards Africans. Especially Asians. Sorry to the smart Africans, but you guys are rare man. It's the truth.

It's not really that significant. Yes it's enough to note but not to the degree obsessively mentioned on here or /his/.

What is Botswana like? Is it a nice place to live?

It's bullshit though to be honest. They are supposed to just take it while people throw bullshit at them? You have to be 2x the person compared to others to be an equal and even then it's not enough lol.

The same goes for Asian men.
Tfw white fever

It's,basically having a stereotypical new yorker jew mother in law. Nothing will please her no matter what you bring.

Isn't this unrequited love?

asian men tend to have stable jobs, and white women love money, so no it goes both ways.

white women don't like asian men, sorry man

Im white, all my Asian friends have white girlfriends

>Are Asian women racists like African girls?
Most asians are racist little bastards

lel
>reasons to never go to China #359
Worked there for a while over there and doing some stuff which meant going to visit a factory to see their quality control, testing and meet some of the people there. So loaded up the car with my terp and drove down there to see them.
>Pretty interesting high tech workplace
>Lasers! Lasers are great!
>Get the usual bullshit from upper and middle management peons
>Place is full of dozens of little people, do a double-take to make sure they're not using child slave labour or someshit

>Look at the workers
>They're looking at me
>This is getting a bit unnerving as they're all wide-eyed and kind of weird
>Fuck it, gunna talk to some of them

>All the fellas are maybe 5'4"to 5'8" at the tallest and the women are like 5 foot fuckall
>Do some meet-greet with them and its getting even more unnerving as its now a swarm in the lunch room with like dozens of 5ft tall midgets all grinning like mad cunts
>Hello, how are you, where you come from, like working here etc
>That just seems to encourage them and its getting a bit close on the 'personal space' factor, which no longer exists.

Wew, got out of there alive and quizzed my terp on the way back home about what they where saying, my Mandarin is sketchy at best- but I can get a gist of what people are on about, provided its slow!
Well, they've never met an Australian, basically 3/4's of them have never met a white person (aside from seeing them on TV) and the rest where slightly 'excited' because they've never seen anyone taller than 6 foot tall.
"excited?"
Yes, they would like to take you home
"for dinner?"
No, for sex.
>terp is grinning like a manic she-demon
>not sure if we should talk about this on a professional level.jpeg
>more awkward silence
>terp is now laughing to the point she's in tears
>fuckmylife.exe