/brit/

no degeneracy edition (because faggots keep ruining the other threads)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzJGWAfmBco
youtube.com/watch?v=CTZyorJVeqI
youtube.com/watch?v=cQ_fc6jMDcE
thoughtcatalog.com/clint-conway/2017/03/this-guy-made-a-fake-tinder-profile-to-prove-that-girls-never-think-hot-dudes-are-creepy/
youtube.com/watch?v=kvEKhdkmSnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thank you

there's a certain irony in cornwall complaining about gays

had to order a micro sd card adapter due to an avoidable mistake
not happy, simple as

tried posting gay stuff but the moment I pressed post I got an electric shock and it didn't work

anime

how does a welladjusted person deal with insecurity?

what i usually do is try to brag on Sup Forums about how great i am but it seems deeply unhealthy. How would a normie work these feelings out?

>I wouldn't bother. sex isn't all that great most of the time.

He posts the chad post

That's like telling some starving african that "food gets boring"

Early, but I'm not autistic enough to thread split.

>what i usually do is try to brag on Sup Forums about how great i am but it seems deeply unhealthy. How would a normie work these feelings out?

>not even 290 posts

these threads could go on for 400 posts without a problem if people weren't so autistic

is this the best leftypol has in store? I can find much more unflattering lefties than those lads

>tfw not really interested in consumerism.
>tfw i could own my own home and had basic income to take care of basic needs of food i would just spend my days reading and reading and practicing languages and art

>Tfw instead i have to sit in an office 40 hours a week helping people's banking concerns over the phone

it annoys me. I don't want to be able to buy a beemer or go out clubbing or have flash clothes..

sex isn't a basic necessity

Date-lad, you still here?

At what point on the night did you realise you were being completely mugged off? Was it only at the end when she didn't offer to pay, clearly wasn't going to give you more than a cold kiss on the cheek and tried to cajole you into paying for the taxi to Chad's house? Or could you tell through the meal that she just didn't care?

I don't ask to hurt you, I'm just genuinely curious. Surely you must have caught on at some point she was exploiting you.

You're in parliament when this guy walks in and as he slaps your PM's ass, he says "tiocfaidh ar la".

wyd?

I fucking loathe young people

new gorillaz song is quite a tune
youtube.com/watch?v=GzJGWAfmBco

youtube.com/watch?v=CTZyorJVeqI

i love this picture so much

i really want to see what xhir's moves are

if your insecurities are a product of insurmountable deficiencies, you ought to cope and learn to hate what you can never be or pretend it's not a problem that you're short or naturally dumb.

if you're overweight or poor, try harder.

pretty straightforward

brainwave currently travelling through the old 'rons: Deathmatch between Sup Forums and sjws but i heem both of them in the middle of it

youtube.com/watch?v=cQ_fc6jMDcE choon

hope he gets a great discount on the cuck shed

Oh God this is Berlin isn't it, I just fucking know it. Gas it all.

it really isn't, especially when you're having sex with a lazy or uninterested girl. I'd say masturbating is sometimes even better because you know what pleasures yourself the most.

starvation from food tortures the body. starvation from sex tortures the mind and the body.

heightism is unironically more of a problem than both racism and sexism in the modern western world

Having daydreams of a nice newly renovated and relatively spacious row house in the Fan District that I probably couldn't afford yet

im only really insecure about my average dick
but im gay and i dont even like topping so its a fucking retarded insecurity

how to i learn to cope with this

i know my insecurity is literally nothing and irrational, but i cant help it

>starvation from food tortures the body. starvation from sex tortures the mind and the body.

seems like a good lad desu
hope he doesn't ruin his life trying to provide for them though

can literally count the pixels in that picture

lofi hip hop radio - beats to relax/study to

nah only the mind id say and thats when you're pushing it
just dont think abt it

don't care

Imagine the United States dropped not 1, but 2 nuclear bombs on Japan and got away with it

post more lefties

always good for a few laughs

love that shit

just found out I'm a terrible person

1617600?

this been popping in my youtube recs a lot

yeah, but in both cases, (racism and heightism) sentient and compassionate parents could've circumvented the problem before conception

Me and the twink

Who was going to punish them, the nuclear weapon police?

you probably are

the book that will never come out

redpill me on this
why is it always in my recommendations and why does everyone on /brit/ know about it

It was either that or blockade the entire country and have half the civilian population starve to death

Looking at pictures of communists really makes you understand why they adopt such a spiteful and resentful ideology.

ah yes
plenty of well adjusted individuals on the right

>even wikihow draws big dicks on the bottoms

W H Y

Incels on Tinder is the modern day equivalent of getting picked last when they chose teams for dodgeball. Incels get picked absolutely last and by "last" I mean not at all. Social "hook up/quickie/NSA" sex is a game they don't have to pick you for.

"Hook up" culture is just something incels won't get to experience in their life, sadly.

Most Normies can to a degree, find success if they don't have really high standards while for the most attractive in our society, they have quick access to sex with strangers at nearly all times.

it's on everyone's youtube recommendation as well for some unknown reason

there's some brainwave in the music that's turning everyone gay or something, case in point: this thread

You arrive in Bude

hate this fat fuck so much

want to move to america but its quite hard
sick of this country

oh fuck off
go cry to somebody who cares

I try not to be

Its run by a lad from the chon
t.knower

EATING SOME CHIPS FROM THE CURRY SHOPS LADS

feel like there's a pretty reasonable possibility they've got something going on the low

aaaaaaajjj pendejos

don't be mean

wish the London Pride people would cut this shit out

it makes us benders all look bad

don't spam posts about your ""problem"" as if anyone here cares

Why do lefties hate their own race, nation and culture?

Imagine this going in and out on your arsehole at high speed.

new

>questioning
ah yes

very glad im not a lefty lads

Why are people who post waifus and anime nonce shite the same sort who go on about 'bullying' on the chon? Absolute pathetic specimens

Who the fuck are you to tell people what they can and can't post on here?

is that 8 inches?

wish i had 8 inches. i can get laid but sometimes turn down sex because of my sub6 incher.

what's two spirit (not googling it)

Not him, just thought that was a bit tight

it's almost as if politics is a spectrum with nutters at both ends

faggotposts ALWAYS quickly devolve into spamming dickpics
see

Not even gay but I have to admit that is a great cock

post a picture please

aesthetics are more than jusy size

144 minutes until the secret place lads
be there

You can say ANYTHING to women if you're good looking and they will still fight each other to suck you off

thoughtcatalog.com/clint-conway/2017/03/this-guy-made-a-fake-tinder-profile-to-prove-that-girls-never-think-hot-dudes-are-creepy/

Women prefer good looking SERIAL KILLERS to incel men
youtube.com/watch?v=kvEKhdkmSnk

again, if that's the worst you've got then I guess it isn't too bad

fuck off, not gay

eating some really nasty crab cakes right now if anyone cares

Feel like I've become really good at sex lads

Took me a couple of years since losing the ol' virginity and plenty of horrific experiences with floppy dick and not being able to pleasure girls but I finally feel like I know what I'm doing

get fucked
would love to see you hanged

So what the fuck are you going to do about it? Fuck off elsewhere if you don't like it. You won't be missed, you angry paki twat

what in the fuck is this

had burger for din

just woke up. still don't have a gf

this is why nobody likes faggots
>don't like us spamming our degeneracy? just leave lol

fuck off you little gimp
only one who will be hanging is yourself when you finally decide you've had enough of being a cunt

>he has the virgin face