A four-way world war breaks out tomorrow

A four-way world war breaks out tomorrow.

The heads of the sides are.
>USA
>Germany
>China
>Russia

Who do you throw your lots in with? Why?

USA duh, usa could probably take them all + their allies on alone

plus its the morally right choice

Green > Red > Orange > Yellow

>three nuclear powers in conflict
I take over the nearest radio tower and start beaming SOS signals into space so that ayylmaos rescue me before ICBMs start flying

I guess yellow and orange are mostly dead then. Green and red are fucked up pretty bad but still alive with less destruction on the green side and Siberia + Russian far East mostly clean. Nuclear holocaust is exaggerated.

>Crimea
>Green

>based norway

There is no one with the military capability to invade yellow, green or orange.

While red only has some nukes going for it. I'd say red is the most fucked of all.

>KiwiKrauts

>random allocation of latin america
>europe split in half during a war with russia and china
>india stays out of a world war, pakistan is in it
>china and russia fight eachother before fighting the west

Too dumb to answer/10

>Israel
>neutral

anyway I side with no one, but if I had to I would chose USA

>Mexico and Cuba get obliterated
>Bolivia gets destroyed
>North Brazil, Colombia and Venezuela turn into a shitfest but Venezuela eventually loses
>South Brazil and Buenos Aires turn into a shitfest but Argentina eventually loses
>All of Europe gets rekt
>Iran gets obliterated
>North Africa turns into a shitfest, dunno, draw for now
>China and Russia nuke each other
>South East Asia turns into a shitfest, I dunno, draw for now
>New Zealand is Annexed by Australia
>Green rekts previous draws

Green wins

Red can survive attacks all of them combined

Latin America is more allocated on countries that have a relatively positive opinion of the U.S. albeit I don't know all that much, but i'm pretty sure it's at least close.

I split Europe in half because of all the drama within the EU. I know it's unlikely that it'd lead to war, but this scenario it just did.

I have Pakistan joining green, because their a long time ally of the U.S., also what use would India gain in just joining a world war for no reason.

China and Russia have always had strained relations

>invade
It is not 1939. The war would be nuclear from the minute one. So you are contaminated and dying. Our European part also. China is easy to destroy, their important parts are not scattered around the country. I would say they are in a bad position against us: our rockets are closer to them. Also we don't know how many American and Russian subs lurk the oceans until the thing happens.

Even if it went nuclear, within the first few minutes, conventional war would still take place.
Nuclear war is just a strategy, albeit one that results in a lot of death.

But even during the cold war, the Soviets and Americans both kept massive conventional armies. These armies were for the war that would occur after a full scale nuclear exchange between our countries.

Chinese

Germans will lose
Americans and Russians will nuke each other. Chinese will flood Russia en masse and outbreed everyone

>Usa, Japan,Australia and Brazil in our side
Nice

Germany is fucked from the outset since they have no fucking army.

Chinese wouldn't be able to travel here without modern technologies.

China cause fuck the West

Russia. Russia should extend all the way from Vladivostok to the French Border, excluding Switzerland and Cyprus.

>Chile against the US
>Brazil against Russia

>should
Not really but if war breaks out between the west, china and russia, russia would take up a good chunk of eastern europe, and china would fuck up ASEAN countries and establish the sea of china they crave so much.
That is if we don't obliterate each other with nuclear weapons.

why are we with russia

like lmao nigga if world war broke out and we had to pick a side every single latin american country would go with the US except maybe venezuela and cuba

USA has very good relations with Chile and Argentina at least better than with Russia

and Bolivia, he's an asshole

One tiny display of military might by the US and Evo would be on his knees sucking humongous cock

Nobody. we'd like to sit it out doing nothing.

>Orange
Basically China
>Red
Mostly Russia
>Yellow
Trash
>Green
USA+ a regional power (or even more) from each continent

Was this supposed to be balanced?

green*