>Pepperoni

Other urls found in this thread:

tuttabella.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>some ziphead pizza place in brooklyn
>kimchi

Pizza hut but the best is Papa Murphy's
supreme

We don't really have any big pizza chains, we just get it from the local italian restaurant which ironically usually is owned by arabs

New York Pizza
Shoarma

kotipizza
ananas

Jamón y morrones (ham and bell peppers)

1. america
2. i eat ass

I don't like pizza but i do prefer pinapple and ham

don't know
Ananas

>pizza
>a chain

>Pizza hut or Zhar Pizza in regions
>BBQ chicken

We don't have chains. I love ananas or shiitake mushrooms on my pizza.

> shiitake mushrooms
dumb weeb

I'm not a weeb, I just like them.

Oh, okay
>ananas
Very good

We have lots of different small italian pizzerias. How is a pizza chain good anyway?

>kimchi
Is this for real?
>arabs
Do they make kebab pizza?

kotipizza
kebab

>pizza chain
The only one i know of is pizza hut.

>Pizzahut
>Pepperoni and corn

>pizza chain
lol why are americans so fat and stupid?

>Favellas and violent crime

Why are Brazillians niggers?

>American Soldier/English teacher detected

Pepperoni, bell peppers, mushrooms

Cheese only is my favourite

>parmê
>chicken with catupiry

Its a tie between stuffed crust pepperoni feast from Pizza Hut and stuffed crust pepperoni pizza from Pizza Go Go.

Hassan's City Döner
Kebab Pizza

Pizza hut
I don't like their pizzas, I only go there for their chicken legs

pizza chains are shit everyone just goes to the nearest arab-run pizzeria

and kebabpizza is life

Dominos is popular chain? I seen it in UK and in some Asian cunts

no i put my own kimchi on the pizza. the acidity of the kimchi cuts through the fat like a pickle or hot pepper but i prefer the taste of kimchi over those

>Domino´s
>deep dish with grounded meat

>my own kimchi
Bought from Korean market or do you make your own?
>tfw I have kimchi and gochujang my mom made for me in my fridge

doesnt matter as long as its pickled to your taste

best is classic one, ham corn with ketchup

spinach and all the cheese you can muster

I unironically live in a place where the best Pizza places are all run by Indian Immigrants

It used to be Dominos but Little Caesar's is raping it and for obvious reasons

Pepperoni with bell peppers from Dominos and meat (idk whats really on it) from LC

>papa murphy's
what the fuck

>and for obvious reasons

No, please tell me how that disgusting shit is beating literally anything else.

Their cheese tastes like industrial chemical.

>ananas
Just learned we are the only fucks to call ananas a pineapple. I'm calling them ananas now. Fuck the rest of my countrymen.

Probably Pizza Hut or Dominos.

My favourite toppings aren't exact, just whatever their stores "meat lovers" equivalent is. It's really good at Papa Johns and most places, kind of band at Pizza Pizza.

>who the fuck knows
>meat lover

Ananas is Pineapple in Polish as well

1. Most popular pizza chain in your cunt

Dominos pizza

2. Your favorite toppings

pepperoni
olives
chorizo
onion

Y'all have never tasted real pizza
Except for .

>pizza chains
Americans everyone.

Is pizza hut seriously the most popular pizza chain in the US? I would've guessed domino's.

Honestly, who fucking knows.

They're both all over the place.

I buy frozen pizza

>Dominos.
>Ham & Pineapple.

generally just as good for a third or half the cost
god i love tombstone 4 meat pizzas

yeah most people here shit on frozen pizza but keep buying even crappier ones from kebab shops

no chains here
ricotta is my favorite, anything with it is good

California Pizza Kitchen.

Greater than any Brooklyn, queens, Chicagoan, & south western joint.

Don't get me wrong, pizza is hard to fuck up, but all these pizza places I'ms seeing are shit tier commie joints.

i really, really hate ricotta in lasagna and is the only instance i've had ricotta
i hope italians don't also put ricotta in their lasagna

Comet Ping Pong
Cheese

no we don't, thank God.

>implying we have shitty corporate pizza chains in I T A L I A
>shrimps
these guys know
>not liking ricotta
kindly choke yourself on your cheddar """""cheese"""""

>being this bellicose on sunday morning

nice

Hawaii

Dominos
Partial to mushroom myself

>pizza chain

Dominoes
Pineapple :^)

ONE OF US

I don't even know, but something needs to be said for white sauce, chicken and pineapple.
Also barbecue sauce and chicken.

>pizza

Scrumptious, but you know you're triggering the Italians even more now

>the plebbery ITT

>not pizza
Never been there, don't know what it tastes like, but damn if Italian pizza doesn't look like a tumor

Mozzarella and beef. Period.

I just buy pizza flour and make my own. It takes 0 skill and time, it's better than frozen pizza and shit's way cheaper than going to a pizzerie. Only dull part is making the sauce but you can just make a lot of it and put it in the freezer.

like a steak?

pretty shit tier
there's a neapolitan pizzeria chain here in seattle called Tutta Bella and that shit gets old fast
i miss my regular Domino's and Pizza Hut

who are you quoting

It's literally bread with sloppy tomato sauce, mild flavoured cheese and basil
It's nice, but it's seriously overrated by the people who dismiss yank style pizza because tourist traps in Italy sell overpriced "traditional" pizza

your tumor
tuttabella.com/

i cant believe people actually call melted cheese on bread with watery ketchup made in microwave or electric oven "pizza"

desu, the best pizza is in italia where you cant get fleeced if they have brick wood fire oven.
close 2nd is slovenia

also if you order anything beyond a little black burned margherita (sauce+buffala+fresh basil) kys

>hawaii pizza
>lol wut
>ashigidigy

somrthing like this. i haven't found an accurate picture but it looks a little like this.

my nigga

this man knows

>tfw favourite dominos pizza until they ran out of chimichurri sauce and discontinued it was Argentine Beef

oh alright, never had it

the best pizza I've ever had in all honesty was on that fortress island tourist trap in Finland where they fired up a pizza with ground beef or reindeer or some shit

Pizza chain? There is none, at least not in my city.
Only tons of small privately owned pizza shops. There is three different ones withing a 5 minutes walk of me alone.
And the most sold pizza in all of them are the kebabpizza.

Wow! I've never seen a Domino's Pizza. In my province we are lucky that we have McDonalds and BurgerKing. ¡Oh! and Subway i guess.

Pizza is all about context
Some of the best pizza I've ever had was cheap oily vegetarian topping shit from dominos because of the company I ate it in

gay

the only American fast food that's worthwhile and *unique* is Taco Bell and it's a shame it isn't much bigger than every other chain in the world market

There's literally nothing wrong with homemade pizza as long as you're not cook illiterate and do everything yourself, ie homemade sauce, homemade crust and real cheese. Only real downside is the electric oven.

The reason you don't see huge pizza chains everywhere is because there's already a pre-established lot of competition. A Pizza Hut store appeared here on Buenos Aires in the 90s. Went bankrupt a few months later.
I've seen a KFC and a Wendy's tho. I think there are like 3 store of each of those in the entire country.

homemade pizza is a category of its own, it's bretty good but it does always taste different than the one you get from the pizza place with the wood oven

It's a ritual for the middle classes here to build their own dome pizza oven in their backyard

Sounds excessive for just pizza.
Is it big enough to cook other stuff with?

looks like a mud oven with a brick outer layer, nothing too fancy, you could probably build one of those in your backyard in a single day

>mud oven

what

Our Dominos had its start as a small chain of pizzerias in Brisbane that focussed on phone delivery and eventually bought the yank Dominos brand, which in turn has a similar history. There are obvious economies of scale for a pizza franchise if your clientèle are sufficiently autistic that they want to call the one call centre or visit the one web site.